Question: Why has the 2 HOF 44K and 48K from Mercimax Chaser not been posted here on Forum?

travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
Im just Curiuos to why not, normally people are so proud of there loot, but not this time?

cause they trapped the mob :p

ATH (or near) and I demand posting on HoF thread! :wtg:

I've seen quite a few ATHs, mega-ubers, etc. not get posted on forums over the years. It great when they do, but no law saying it's required.

but the silence in this case is screaming.

Are we 100% certain that the people who looted the ATH's are PCF users?

Does someone can help me to load the entropia tracker . I put my name and pasword and cant conect . I am using illegal copy of windows 7 x64 bit . Btw what is the name that i must put - i drop my entropia life akount , my eu akount and my hero name ... same shit cant login:wtg::scratch2:

Does someone can help me to load the entropia tracker . I put my name and pasword and cant conect . I am using illegal copy of windows 7 x64 bit . Btw what is the name that i must put - i drop my entropia life akount , my eu akount and my hero name ... same shit cant login:wtg::scratch2:

You need to log into your account and get the api key or whatever its called and put that in for the log in credentials. You put in your username as the one used on Entropialife.com and then under the user name you put in the key not your password.

~Danimal

Proly they trapped the mob "Abused" a system that was intentionally broken - so the fear from getting punished for something anyone can do - they do not post here on PCF. That about sums it up - unless it's someone that simply doesn't give a fu*k about pcf and doesn't want anyone's gratz! :laugh:

You must do research to find who they are then you understand why they do not care about posting ATH on forum. They are not the traditional whiners and they invest more than you all combine.

Are we 100% certain that the people who looted the ATH's are PCF users?

MA told 1.000.000 users ....PCF how much 50.000 people that is 5% ...

many dont post i havent ever posted my hofs as far as rememberd (11k tt ambu before regen with opalo :p full tt esi in that one,
11 k trox in team
15ish k argo gaurd

1k ped hofs.. litterly lost count

many dont post their hofs same as i dont post them , dont assume the worse instantly (unless there is proof for trapping dont assume it)

MA told 1.000.000 users ....PCF how much 50.000 people that is 5% ...

EU dont have 1.000.000 active users.

When player register was implemented, a bug made it possible to see how many accounts were active in db ( logged in last 6 months ) the number ppl came up with would scare even the most hard-skinned cld investor to death.

The truth is they were standing outside the room the mob was in so if they uploaded a screenshot you would clearly see that they were in another room.

They can now post it with no problems as an official statement has been made. "From now on will be punished"

so - show us the loot :)

Back