Why is Healing diminished while moving??

Why does every thread on page two has to derail into mudslinging, revilement and abuse?
I am too old for this waste of Bytes.

You do not have to give up your manners at Login.
Thank you for keeping mannerable.
Hey Orion, i wasnt intended to derail from the topic, but ppl like him commenting to Mistique's post like that, EL showing his "experience" are annoying.

You dare to speak? You spend more time commenting here than playing. You have no clue about the game.
Your stats on EL says it all. Go teamup with mestemesh and the guy with videos and collect posts and likes and stop commenting bs here.

Hey Orion, i wasnt intended to derail from the topic, but ppl like him commenting to Mistique's post like that, EL showing his "experience" are annoying.

It seams you have a little problem with reality or how do you come to the conclusion that Wizz was using EL while commenting Mistique's post when a) Mistique did not post in this thread and b) You where the person who used EL to comment on Wizz's knowledge of EU?
Is this the thing you learned the last 4 years from DT, tell a lie as many times as you can and write it on the internet so you can refere to it as if it is, because it is written like this in a post on the internet, the truth? Oh totally forgot as a example that you may understand it: blame them for the things you did like incent others to attack the capitol and then blame it on FBI, BLM and Antifa.

Last edited:
Yes, and sometimes it's just glitchy terrain where your avatar starts bouncing up and down. Super annoying.
I can see the not healing will running but as you say not because of terrain when your ava move button is not engaged.

It seams you have a little problem with reality or how do you come to the conclusion that Wizz was using EL while commenting Mistique's post when a) Mistique did not post in this thread and b) You where the person who used EL to comment on Wizz's knowledge of EU?
Is this the thing you learned the last 4 years from DT, tell a lie as many times as you can and write it on the internet so you can refere to it as if it is, because it is written like this in a post on the internet, the truth? Oh totally forgot as a example that you may understand it: blame them for the things you did like incent others to attack the capitol and then blame it on FBI, BLM and Antifa.
wtf did you smoked? Just read the posts up and youll see. Stop smoking, it affects your brain.

Please keep this on topic

wtf did you smoked? Just read the posts up and youll see. Stop smoking, it affects your brain.

1) You wrote Mistique which is wrong as the name this avatar usese here is anonimity
2) Here Avatar name is Kayla Mystique Sinclair - you wrote Mistique so when I searched (ctrl+f) I entered Mistique and therefore did not find the post you mentioned so even when you try to reason you explanations are riddled with errors as in here name already the third letter you used was the wrong one

This points above show also who you meant with your insulting statement, yourselve as you clearly showed with not even beeing capable to write her name correctly when you refere to her.

On Topic:

Several other healing tools also heal 100% after you used them while standing still, in fact all healing tools with effect over time, the same as a weapon when it has a effect over time that when your shot is a hit all effect over time hits are also on target. So it seams to be the common thing that a tool, weapon or a pills works like that. I even think pills are more like buffs from animals, rings, armors, cloaks etc which are not effected by moving.

Last edited:
Back