Help: why landspace is in white?

Simas

Old
Society
Irken Invaders
WayFarer Simas Way
hello,

is this abug, or what? i have all my land space in white, but everywthink else is good, what i should to do?

here is the screen

I think that is because of too low graphic settings, but it might just be a bug :scratch2:

when I am in certain areas (the white area on amathera, the area around cape corinth) ground gets really white (too white) when I have low graphic settings, but with slightly higher settings it gets textures and such :)

I have the same.

Also parts of buildings or complete buildings are missing.

Some TP's and lamp posts are also missing.

Support case sended, no reply yet.

Regards.
Ion

my all buildings, trees, mobs are fine, but lande space...
im playing with medium, and cant make higher graphic because its buged..i cant change my texture settings in advanced more than medium and dont know why :scratch2:

I have the same thing. The ground is actually not white, but really bright :p

It started with the vu10.3. When I log in it is all good, but then suddenly it just kicks it to white.
Makes it really hard to determine the landscape shape (not good in pvp4 :S).

Possibly another case of a corrupted Terrain Pak.

Check your graphics settings to make sure you (or the game) hasn't downgraded something.

I had a problem with some missing mob textures and big rectangular clouds and ended reinstalling the game from scratch, so prepare yourself for possibly having to do this too.

I experienced with some textures turning withe on very high too...

I suspected corrupt textures.. since it's gone after reinstall.

ouch.. thats sucks..
if im changing my texture settings tu high, terrain change collors from black to white, or red and so on, like in hell, lol. and automaticly changed it to costum.. i cant undertand whats going on here.. but i cang change my advanced graphic setting to high or very high.. its automaticly chancged to custum and cant play and have wonderfull lags..

Back