Why should I start again?

ReadBird

Old Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villains - Captain
Rico ReadBird Killjoy
As the title say, why should I start again?

I am a lucky one. I have a great society. (Skillin' Villains)
I have been playing since 2006, and the first time i registered was 2005.

I have had a break for about a year because I am one of those that feel like I dont need to play everyday.

My mentor was Oleg, (I am sure you all know him)

I have not said anything to my soc, but I guess they know. I just want to hear everybodies opinion.

I have deposited through a mate, all in all it's about 4k Norwegian (around the same in PEDS) I am worth about the same, maybe a bit more.

What I like with EU is the social aspect and my proffesion, (Hunting) I have never made it big, but I used to get even. Anyways, after the cry update I feel like nothing have happened.

Maybe this is my fault, so please educate me.

I Dont really know what I am asking here, but if it is other that is stuck in the "middle years" after five years please let me know.

Welcome to the support years my friend. Seems mid level players are forced to bottom feed so others may play with smiles. From what I see there are two viable options..

1. Chip back to nuberdom and start over and get that old feeling back of getting somewhere as you play.

2. Chip up to Uberdom and break the glass ceiling and smile again.

We would be lucky to have you back, the community for the most part is still great and MA appears to be trying to to turn things around for the better.

Im especially impressed by the support system that this game now has.

Hope to see you in game soon.

Cars....
Missions - many in-expensive and / or free to do... = attribute gains you might have thought you'd never see...
Umm cars....
Friends
Did I say Cars??... ok- it's cheap, fun, total kick to drive them around.
Lot of new scenery to explore... in your car ;)
Friends...
If into pvp - radar is changed and some fun can be had...
Other than that.. about the same really.... .... although loot pool is worse than ever

Deposit all you got. Loot pool needs a temporary increase in size ;)

Bleh, EQ2 seems to make a more entertaining experience for me.

I kind of feel sorry for the 99% in this game who empty their wallets with little return.

Imo there is not much to go get in Eu right now... Cars, drive around.. be social...

try to avoid stuff that costs much, i am not sure why but everything pretty much sucks right now.. might be different for you tho =)

a lot of posts in the HoF section seems to be "Wow, I just got back from a year/two year break and then I hit this Uber Daikiba!"

or stuff like that, people who come back seems to hit big stuff if you ask me ;)

give it a try, if you feel it sucks you dry just stop and wait for a while before you try again.. ofc the game is made to suck our wallets but still, now is worse than ever :) but still possible to have fun if you are willing to pay for it...

for me the loot works like this atm:
i spend about 2k peds in hunting, constant loss (I use sib weapons with low MU, lr32/41, hl6/hl8 etc) and when it seems that everything is lost, an uber or two takes places to fill it up, then ofc I lose it all and need to depo, then it starts over ;)

Welcome back...

Tier 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You can now use weapons with tier enhancers they are effective in hunting and cheap to buy.

And ofcourse if you are lucky to own a unlimited weapons you can tier that one aswell.

There are many new mobs to hunt now:

Big Legionares: here
Big Drockas : here
Big Troopers : here
Small Legionaires : here

Atrox All over : here

Maffoid : here East of Aloode tp

Big Snargs : here

Did I mention Missions? here

I have just found out that I have to do it.!

Sometimes I feel like I have to take a break, And then..... I realy w<nna give a bit. My Soc is the bestest!

And I suck cpck in hell!

EDIT!

Sometimes, I am full of my self.
Just look at my picture. dont mean to quit, but i guess, maybe I wanna. Anyway it is idiotic to say what I did. If you wanna give some positive words back, go for it!

Anyway, I had a bit of a blaargh, but I reLLy doesnt mean it.

OK! You people go!:

Bestest idiotic fun for the whole family keywords ever.

Last edited:
Rico you're crazy :D

See you soon :)

Back