FYI: Why they use Delta laser over 75B?

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
So paying only for extra 2% LS ? DPP difference is low and less eff.

How long does the 75 amp last? With a 75ped mayhem amp I get LS and pure shrap use for 30-35k ped cycle. Hassle free instead of tying up a lot in TT/mu for 75 amps. Last time I checked it was also way more MU input with 75p amp.

How long does the 75 amp last? With a 75ped mayhem amp I get LS and pure shrap use for 30-35k ped cycle. Hassle free instead of tying up a lot in TT/mu for 75 amps. Last time I checked it was also way more MU input with 75p amp.

What 75 ped amp, the discussion is about delta LASER that is like 210-220 ped mu atm

Whats current MU% for 75b amps?

What 75 ped amp, the discussion is about delta LASER that is like 210-220 ped mu atm
Oh replied to quick there :) for laser amps it might be a thing ^^

Total uses on delta 52474 vs 12707 on 75B.

4x more uses on the delta one plus it offers LS which is pretty OP if you ask me, special for high output weapons.

This is why I switched to BLP around when I was level 65, much better in terms of MU for BLP amps. We'll see if it was a mistake in the future. 🤣 I do prefer Mayhem Amps tho.

A mayhem Delta has 52637 uses , a 75b has 12702
so for the same shotout we need 52637 /12702 = 4.14 /5b's
if the total MU of Mayhem is under 4.14x the mu of 75 b there is a meaning
otherwise you pay for LS2%

a second point....is the availability......

(the 404 TT ped difference of course are absorbed by the higher amount of cells that mayhem burns.....)

So if delta goes for 220 peds mu , thats 220/4.14=153,14% for 75B

Also you guys said auc price for 75B. Bulk 75B can be found for sure cheaper :)

So if delta goes for 220 peds mu , thats 220/4.14=153,14% for 75B

Also you guys said auc price for 75B. Bulk 75B can be found for sure cheaper :)
for @Msturlese maths exercises what woulkd be bulk mu for that amp? :D

why would anyone pay such MU for those amps :D there is no efficiency on earth to compensate that sort of markup

Marber BGH with 75b amp @145% MU = 73.07 effective efficiency
Marber BGH with 75b amp @155% MU = 71.56 effective efficiency
Marber BGH with Mayhem Delta amp @ 2200% MU = 70.64 effective efficiency

Think it's just preference if you want to pay the few extra cost in efficiency loss for that 2% lifesteal, but yes 75b amps in bulk would be the play if you're actively hunting and don't need the lifesteal or the durability of Mayhem amps IMO

Marber BGH with 75b amp @145% MU = 73.07 effective efficiency
Marber BGH with 75b amp @155% MU = 71.56 effective efficiency
Marber BGH with Mayhem Delta amp @ 2200% MU = 70.64 effective efficiency

Think it's just preference if you want to pay the few extra cost in efficiency loss for that 2% lifesteal, but yes 75b amps in bulk would be the play if you're actively hunting and don't need the lifesteal or the durability of Mayhem amps IMO
Stop doing math for fucks sake =( It does something to me.

Hate math... the things you gotta do to play EU

Both amps end up costing about the same at the end of the day, once you account for the efficiency difference, ammo burn difference and markup. Last time I ran them through my calculator the armatrix had a slight edge, but not by much. It comes down to preference and mainly whether or not you need the lifesteal.
Also the markups, especially on the mayhem amps, can vary wildly so the preference can change.

i saw BP formula...
the hard craft are the Talytic level 71 SIB, rest is trivial
maybe they are not much used because few people can manufacture enhanced talytics

i saw BP formula...
the hard craft are the Talytic level 71 SIB, rest is trivial
maybe they are not much used because few people can manufacture enhanced talytics

In past players told me 75B is more expensive, i proof them wrong and they used on mayhems on XTLC 1000.

I decided to run it through my calculator for you guys.
M83 CDF with 70b amp vs delta.
on a 125k ped cycle, markup of 150% for the armatrix, 2300% for the delta.
Cycle losses including markup on the armatrix : 7517.428 ped
Cycle losses for the delta : 7851.1

Pay an extra 300 ped during this redulite mayhem event for some lifesteal. Personally thats a good deal cos im a weak ass bitch trying to defend against electric and penetration with my viceroy :D.

This was calculated with my noobish looter of 53. but the difference will remain relative no matter the looter skill

I decided to run it through my calculator for you guys.
M83 CDF with 70b amp vs delta.
on a 125k ped cycle, markup of 150% for the armatrix, 2300% for the delta.
Cycle losses including markup on the armatrix : 7517.428 ped
Cycle losses for the delta : 7851.1

Pay an extra 300 ped during this redulite mayhem event for some lifesteal. Personally thats a good deal cos im a weak ass bitch trying to defend against electric and penetration with my viceroy :D.

This was calculated with my noobish looter of 53. but the difference will remain relative no matter the looter skill
ok and whats efficiency of predator with 70B? With delta its 64% i believe?

According to entropedia, m83 w 70b at 145% mu has 3.260 dpp, with delta at 2,2k% it´s 3.332 dpp. What´s impact of this ? I understand already its about loot composition, but do we have any data or practice how big/small difference will be?

Do the math yourselves based on markup you can get shit for!

Back