Question: Why this game is Soooo Booring?

robber

Prowler
Society
Laid Back
dace dace robber
Been Back for 3-4 weeks now and boored again. Opened what 8k boxes i think and even 18k hoff dose not even excite me anymore. Everthing is kind a meh...

Yeah so question why this game is so daam booring? :D

Having some personal goals (target) cuts the boring part imo

Let's say when i was mining (not high amp miner most boring thing as it can get) i never felt the boring part as i had targets like first had a target of maxing L30 seeker then maxing the tm8 (level 60).

And now when i am done with these targets i moved to hunting and i still do mine for pyrite and still not boring for me :)

yeah i think having some goals really helps, plus i dunno about other professions but mining is always exciting cause of the daily fluctuation and opening ah to figure out whats good to mine today. Its kinda like stock buying and selling for me, just more volatile😋. Atm my goal is to hit my first ever tower mining. post that, maybe will be to understand and tame indoor mining. But yeah ive had periods where i just didnt know why i was playing and a small break really helps.

Having some personal goals (target) cuts the boring part imo

Let's say when i was mining (not high amp miner most boring thing as it can get) i never felt the boring part as i had targets like first had a target of maxing L30 seeker then maxing the tm8 (level 60).

And now when i am done with these targets i moved to hunting and i still do mine for pyrite and still not boring for me :)
You did real well man I remmeber when u started out and healed me with refurb. I think i just lost that drive to do anything here.

Been Back for 3-4 weeks now and boored again. Opened what 8k boxes i think and even 18k hoff dose not even excite me anymore. Everthing is kind a meh...

game is not boring.. You are :p

The game is not boring, you lack of imagination to make your time interesting.You can go 1-2 extra monitors to watch movies etc and tadaa

Last edited:
You gotta ask yourself why you're playing this game if its boring for you. If the reasons for playing are not enough to combat the boredom then your only choice is to take a break or quit. Either way it's rather boring to not have longterm goals and short term goals in this game, this may explain why you're bored since one tends to lose motivation to play then.

it's boring because game is outdated to 20 years. Lets forget it's not polished. Mobs stuck in trees, glithes and exploits everywhere.
It's outdated because there is no story or some interesting gameplay. Normal MMO is driven by gameplay, quests, teaming.

I guess that 50% of people here just find joy in tedious and calming hunting/mining after hard work day. And another 50% (including me) are driven by greed/illusion or dream about making money/gambling habit.

As soon as you off these two options - you see that there are tons of games with superior graphics, gameplay, story, adventures and explorations.

You need new things, goals. The ones that bring you change, excitment, fun, good energy. Do something you havent done before, be wize, creative, know where and what you want to become, aim towards there lol.

it's boring because game is outdated to 20 years. Lets forget it's not polished. Mobs stuck in trees, glithes and exploits everywhere.
It's outdated because there is no story or some interesting gameplay. Normal MMO is driven by gameplay, quests, teaming.

I guess that 50% of people here just find joy in tedious and calming hunting/mining after hard work day. And another 50% (including me) are driven by greed/illusion or dream about making money/gambling habit.

As soon as you off these two options - you see that there are tons of games with superior graphics, gameplay, story, adventures and explorations.
fun fact Kenshi is more fun than this game lol ...

I don't find this game boring at all, i have goals ingame that keeps me going. Good soc to chat with.

I mean the solution is obvious, if you don't even enjoy the game after coming back from a break it's time to quit, or to change things up.

you bored? here something exciting - give me 9K of that 18K and lets see what i can turn it into :) now that's exciting

will he lose it all (most likely given how MA hates me) will he ATH?!? who knows that's the exciting part !! :)

if got 18K i'd shit myself - twice

A game in which you give me $10 and I will give you back $9 gets boring incredibly quickly.

However if you want to play it with me, I will stay up all night! :D

(You dont mind if I watch a film whilst we play right? - that's what everyone else does 🎞️ )

A game in which you give me $10 and I will give you back $9 gets boring incredibly quickly.

However if you want to play it with me, I will stay up all night! :D

(You dont mind if I watch a film whilst we play right? - that's what everyone else does 🎞️ )
I kind a agree. game is so predictable and i think for me time invested in game worth less than invested in RL.

well we can play togheter Entropia on my potato pc with little to no effort XD... but I have second pc I spent 3k on it can do some real games :D

I usually download music during hunting and skilling. :dj:

Mega , if you are watching movies whilst playing, may I suggest one?

:ahh:

: to pierce with a turning or twisting movement of a tool
bore a wooden post

: to make by boring or digging away material
boreda tunnel

use a drill to bore a hole through the board

Mining is a profession in the game, so uh, duh.

Describe your gameplay loop to us, hopefully then we can dissect as to why you might find Entropia boring.

Then again, I'm not sure what the gameplay loop is that I find fun either :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's boring but it could do with more blueprint and manufacturing incentives

Back