Why XXXXXX was banned from forum ?

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
On many ocasions I see lot of good, old players with thousands of posts and sometimes even respect amongs comunity banned on PCF. I know there are no bans without reason, but I am mostly curious what are those reasons - maybe even to avoid such mistakes myself.

Looking at banned profile and checking last posts is tedious and in most cases don't give any answers, therefore i am strarting this thread to colect such info - why person XXXXXX was banned

If You want know why someone is banned u can post and ask here. If you were witnesing thread or post which were causing ban ( and someone is aking here) please share in your words what was situation. I think lot of good info in this matter can be provided by moderators.

...btw ,any ideas why Xing Nu was banned ?

Disclaimer:
This thread is not ment towards Mods on this forum, and no input from them is asked for.

:jawdrop: Seriously?

Look, as I already said in a pm, dishing about people's bans is rude. Maybe they don't want to talk about it, and if they do, they can tell whoever they want. But we're not having a gossip thread for every time someone gets temp banned.

:locked:

Status
Back