Wiki Excavator Decay wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 67139
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67139

Edit: I did the fruit test and im wrong decay is 2,22pec per pull. it sems the last pull of a claim has no excavator decay which i didnt now :)

I only used an RE-105 in my last mining run to see what my actual costs using it would be to determine if the time difference could make up for the significantly higher decay rate compared to my current Exhumer Mk1 Tier 3.

I use Entropia Tally for my mining returns and the estimated kills stat for my number of pulls (every pull gets registered as a looting instance from what I can see). I don't expect this number to be 100% accurate, but the actual number cannot be lower than that. That way, I can just multiply the estimated kills number with my excavator decay, for example, Exhumer decay on 100 pulls = 100 * 0.003 = 0.3 PED decay.

I didn't check the actual decay, but I started the run with 49.69 PED TT left on the RE-105.

I got a total of 2255 PED in resources and did 2058 pulls according to Tally.

The RE-105 has 9.05 PED left, meaning 40.64 PED decay on 2058 pulls (maybe even more).

According to the wiki, the decay is 2.22 PEC, and that would mean 2058 * 0.0222 = 45.6876 PED decay, which is obviously wrong.

I'm not going to do a fruit test for it, but based on my run, the decay should be around 40.64 / 2058 = 0.0198 = 1.98 PEC per pull.

I'm unable to log into the wiki, so I can't change the stats there, but this would mean that it would change both the drills/PEC and eff/PEC from 0.45 drills and 4.86 Eff/PEC to around 0.50 drills and 5.4 Eff/PEC.

I'm not planning to check the exact decay, but maybe somebody else will check and perhaps also take a look at the other Excavators of the RE series. I just want to share this and make it a reminder to never take the information on the wiki for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
did the test your right i didnt now that there is no decay on the last pull of a claim wich is interesting to now ^^

did the test your right i didnt now that there is no decay on the last pull of a claim wich is interesting to now ^^
Interesting! Didn't know that either :)

Back