WildD3amons Recruiting at all levels

Many been missing me :) On vacation visiting family loving life ATM ;)

Been a few months since the last bump time to bring the WildD3amons back up top!

A new addition to the WildD3amons family of SOC is "WildD3amon Academy NI" designed for new arrivals on Nextisland.

Hope to see you as a WD family member soon it will be a decision you shall not regret.

VR
Wildman
:beerchug:

just LOL at the rockstar ass whooping couldnt stop laughing :D

Big Bump for a bad ass soc with some really nice chilled out people :p :wtg:

This issue of WildD3amons vs Looser/soc/whoever is just pushing this recruiting thread in an inappropriate direction.

You folks obviously got some things to discuss and it should be done in private, not public.

PW3CKA, you'll see the "reasons" for deletion in the "edited by" comment at the bottom of the posts. Simply look up the numbers in the forum rules. And please don't report something I've removed, ty.

Thank you JC all I asked for was some action. The Incident happened well over a month ago and I didn't complain about it till they brought it to my recruiting thread. I have nothing further to discuss with them.

WildD3amons Recruiting good decent people/players at all levels see 1st page and PM me.

Just returned back to the Academy after returning to EU, was amazing to see how the original soc has grown into such a big one with many helpful players.

If your looking to join a helpful society with many members avaliable to help out, especially if your new, the WildD3amons and its Acadamy is one you should consider.

Skiy Zither Laroso.

Time for a bump :bump:

bump!!!raise again big soc.hope to be with you soon.miss the pointless drunk hunts at nowhere with good company.Let beer flow and shine your weapons.

Jina!!!"!!

Bump hickups jina! :d

hi Jina good to hear from u again m8 :)
Glad to hear u will come back to us :)
Se u in game soon then :)

Back