News: Wildlife on Calypso - Episode 3

PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
title_205388.jpg

EPISODE 3

After weeks of anticipation, Jamhot has released Episode three of the much acclaimed series Wildlife on Calypso. Topping the ratings on Entropia's in-game TV channel JamhotTV, the series has made a superstar of the presenter Dj Jaguar, who's upper class accent has enticed many a Calypsian Male.

Episode three of this ratings winning TV show is all about the dreaded Devil Chicken the Berycled.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbn258mSS0c[/YOUTUBE]​

Jamhot is currently looking for suggestions on which Calypsian creature should feature in the next episode and has decided to choose from suggestions made in the discussion following this news report. Simply make a post saying which creature you think should be next and why and if your choice is selected you will get a cameo apperance in the next episode!! Closing date for entries is Sunday 9th November.

Falx, cause I love playing tag with them :D :yay:

Although I always lose :laugh:

With all the Dr Duchev stuff going on, how about making an educational film about the Umbranoids?

Great new episode :)

EDIT: Can Umbranoids be classed as wildlife? :scratch2:

Last edited:
As always good stuff here :D

I was thinking of a mob very few have seen. Morsusilex seems to be living a life hardly known to anyone.

Regards Coach

I vote for umbranoids too, that might be really educational :yay:

another nice movie :cool:,
umbra`s could be nice next time, if they classify for wildlife :D

That was actually pretty good!
I liked it!
May I suggest Argonauts for the next wild life on calypso?
perhaps they are desendants of the orignal argoanuts but have become deformed through generations of inbreeding!
Horaay for inbreeding!:yay:

That was actually pretty good!
I liked it!
May I suggest Argonauts for the next wild life on calypso?
perhaps they are desendants of the orignal argoanuts but have become deformed through generations of inbreeding!
Horaay for inbreeding!:yay:

Yeah, horaay for inbreeding! :yay:

:laugh:

Whooooa coool! :D Just noticed this on front page WTG!!!! :D

Finger Lickin good KFB!!! lol! :D

Jamhot

I would love to see a story on the Tantillions.. The main reason is because I've noticed something I'm not sure many others have noted about this wild mob. That is the smell of them. If you listen closely you can even hear the reason why they smell so badly. And I'm not sure many others have taken the time to figure this out. Personlly I call them the FARTERS.

Greeneyed Flirt

Ah, Kerboros is a mob I would recommend KERBOROS KERBOROS KERBOROS :bomb::bomb::bomb: lol

Maybe Boorums? :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZn5QMza2U[/YOUTUBE]​

Whooooa coool! :D Just noticed this on front page WTG!!!! :D

Finger Lickin good KFB!!! lol! :D

Jamhot

You should PM ND make sure he sees what he looks like as Colonel Sanders :D

Gotta love Dj´s voice...flawless! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

haha awesome as all ways :D GJ

Ah, Kerboros is a mob I would recommend KERBOROS KERBOROS KERBOROS :bomb::bomb::bomb: lol

Maybe next time you ask for something you know what you ask for? :laugh:

are called Kerberos

HTH Demonikos :tiphat:

I'd love to see Molisk in next episode... they are the cutest mob imho :ahh: ... when they scratch their head!!! :scratch2:

Nother great piece! Wouldn't be the same without the even middle-class secretarial tone with just the hint of somthing naughty :silly2:

My votes on Longu, there very well behaved when it comes to filming.

I have to agree, I would like a show with Umbras :yay:

Cool Video as usual :D

anyone else notice that dj really refused to look straight into the camera? :laugh:

Do a show on Chompers! :D

Another vote for Umbranoids. A strange humanoid that were there one minute, buggered off the next, and then just as equally strangely returned.

Maybe they'd been on their summer holidays to the undiscovered third continent? The could have cancelled their Hogglo Milk delivery. That was just plain thoughtlessness of them. All those slain milkers, and for milk that didn't get drank. :D

Nice work, good scripting and video. And of course DJ's accent is always awesome, I think British ladies could talk me into anything ;)
I vote for scaboreas next, cause they're the dirt bag of the North :yay:

Thanx for comments, all very much appreciated :wtg:

I dont have any say in what mob is chosen, and I might have a totally different outlook, than say the writer, and the film maker.

When we first started doing these, I imagined them in in-game screens, I thought it might be interesting to new players, to learn about the mobs they may encounter.

I actually saw it from a serious, educational point of view.

On being sent my script, I realised it was more leaning towards comedy :silly2:

(seems to work, my voice is highly dead-pan, "lets get DJ to say silly things in a straight english accent" lol) :laugh:

Which I guess, is more fun anyway, and MA havent added them, so it doesnt really serve as educational to new players anyway.

Point been, I thought we would progress from NooB mobs, then up the scale, but as this isnt going to be educational, I can forget being Calypso's answer to David Attenborough :laugh: ..

and we go with what might be fun to cover :)

It is the plan for upcoming episodes to contain text info bursts on the mobs that will be educational...where to find them, co-rds etc ....what best to hunt them with.... are they tameable etc etc...and of course subtitles as was suggested in a previous thread. We're learning all the time.

But we'll still keep in with the tongue in cheek mockumentary feel! :silly:

It's just more fun! :D

Keep those suggestions and reasons for choosing coming we're watching!
And any other ideas suggestions of course.

Jamhot

Great job as always. I love this series! My vote goes to the Glibnib for the next episode. (I always wondered how such a small creature could carry such large items) :D

Reactions: jak
How about for our next episode you do a special on the Argo, sure would love to see what you could do with that... After all don't we all love them dearly?

Back