Question: Will Calypso Land Plot Housing system be further developed?

NevadaJake

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Drake Slade Corbett
In addition to a Snug and 2x Gardening boxes, will we be able to add the following to our Land Plots?
  • 1x Building
  • 1x Factory
  • 1x Utility
Also, will Teleport to home be fixed to work with Land Plot Deeds?

My|MindArk

MindArk Official
MindArk Official
  • Hi NevadaJake. We don't plan to do any updates to the Land Plot system in the near future but will have a look at implementing the "Teleport to home"-feature for Land Plots.
- Dennis Antonsson

Legends

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
  • Hi NevadaJake. We don't plan to do any updates to the Land Plot system in the near future but will have a look at implementing the "Teleport to home"-feature for Land Plots.
- Dennis Antonsson
Omg, that's terrible news... o_O

I think it's been something like 6 years since gardening (the latest release for Land Plot owners), and I thought for sure since you have now done a space update and a new instance on Caly for high-level hunters, surely you would release something for Land Plot owners / Gardeners who are heavily invested into this system, many since day 1....

I just don't know what to say, I'm at a loss for words :(

At the very least, please I beg you, give us a new use for the Transgen Fruits or make the Adapted Isis Blueprints drop again, PLEASE!!! The way it is right now we can't even Garden or level our Plots because there is no use for the Fruits, so please do something about this :cry:

Respectfully,
Legends

raulpon

Provider
Naming Policy Violation
Conpet, land plots, crypto 10M investor, ukrainian stripper as major shareholder...

I still don't get it how they are getting away with all this :D

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
useless team. Love spending over 10k on shit that was never intended to be completed. Lessons learned, jsut stop depositing.

Deemer

Provider
Hello Dennis Antonsson ,

Give this hard work to my kid and five minutes .. just to show the LPD the relative path to the function that already exists. But congratulations on the progress, looks a hair ahead!

Greetings and good luck with the new great achievements!