Will join Society for 500 PED

Dam if Johnny, I thought we broke you of that. I just looted that rare purple carpet from a stingy umbra. Oh well - One slightly used purple carpet for sale - if you are interested PM :laugh:

Good luck on finding a society, your approach is certainly refreshing and it is obvious you will be a fun addition to any group.

*Tail between legs, slinks off to corner...*

Nbk...

There's an eye-catcher if any! :laugh:

But to try to answer your question, I think that the NBK group of societies is right up your alley. (ofc I do..duh...) ;)

What we do or don't is something you can check on our website www.thenbk.com , or you PM me or take a look in the society terminal ingame.
If you're as noob as you say, then the NBK Legion is the perfect choice. We accept members with zero skills and up to 25k skills. This means that they are a lot of people (155 members) that experience similar problems and challenges. And some things IS funnier in a group! And our experienced leaders are more than willing to help out answering questions or just get you out of "stuckness" in a remote location surrounded by mobs.
If your skills is above 25k skills Legion sister society "NBK Squadron" might suit you.

Just thought I'd recommend us, good luck in your choice of a society!:)

Last edited:
Smart Professionals United.

We seem to share the same sense of humour and have no entry requirements other than you having to play fair and have fun. None of us are hardcore 8 hrs a day people although at times some of us are online quite a lot. We run a society forum and stay in touch through that when we dont have the time to go online.

We cater all but the most active players are into mining mostly, using the profits to go on soc hunts and beacons mostly. We have members at disciple level up to 100k total skills roughly, but we play equally.

Check the link out in my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: n1x
+rep for very interesting topic title, had a good laugh :laugh:

I pay every member 100ped/week to stay with me so cmon, although it's not 500 you will get it in 5 weeks. Join us! :yay:

Indeed a very good eye catcher and I clicked on the title expecting a hot flame fest.

You seem to be an interesting character and I am pretty sure you could fit into the Federation of Free Wanderers.
For more info click on the recruitment link in my sig.

Oh also I'd like to brag about how we won the Festival of Firepower XI and XII, but our skill levels are really mixed so don't hesitate to apply.
You already got some invitations from nice societies, just pick what you like best :)

+rep for very interesting topic title, had a good laugh :laugh:

I pay every member 100ped/week to stay with me so cmon, although it's not 500 you will get it in 5 weeks. Join us! :yay:

can i join your soc too? :D

Hey there

There is always PAC we are a small Society 10 ish players, but we love to mine
I wish you all the best in your endeavours (damn how is that spelt!)

Kind Regards

Ace

PS we dont fight or argue more like a family, everyone gets on wiht a bit of banter obviosuly ( i have lost the will to spell today)

Hehehe :D

I so hoped you would be serious,, Would make for a nice friday mornin hangover bash:)

Well, nAn nothing And nowhere is one of the older societies in entropia with a wide variety of players.
Active soc and vent channel, And always someone to have a laugh with online!

Skill levels vary between 10/close to 200k but we are quite modest, Well I aint, but the rest is :)

Always welcome to have a chat with anyone and ask for some info.
And before you can join we would like to get to know you a little bit!
As we work with a sponser system. As in someone has to say I vouch for this guy :) Helps us keep a open atmosphere with alot of in soc posibilities!

Best of luck with ye choice :)

I've never seen so many socs battling for an applicant :D

Time for "Member Grab 2008"?

In semi-conclusion to this failed flame thread I will list the societies who have proposed themselves to welcome another new arrival to their ranks.

In order of appearance:

Delta Force
Irken Invaders
Entropia Directory
Jurai Blood
Mann MPH Killers
Southern Cross Training Centre
Replay
TAO
NBK
Praetorian Guard
Smart Professionals United
Club XXIII
Federation of Free Wanderers
WildD3amons
PAC
nothing And nowhere (after approval)
Honest Entropians

I believe I have not forgotten any of the kind soc's that have listed themselves in this overrated thread.

I have not posdted the names of societies who have PMd me, perhaps they would like to remain anonymous.

Just looking through a couple of things to make sure I wont be the odd-one out of any of those societies and will proceed in making a decision tonight.

Hopefully, after a decision has been taken, all of you will be as friendly during an ingame encounter with my italian self.

7h4n]< U 4g41n.

I had to look it up, still sure i screwed up though. :scratch2:

Last edited:
[*]I will not pee on your carpet.
[/LIST]

If anybody's out there, I'll think of all of your propsals :D

My proposal is to lay off the weekly or maybe even daily watching of " The Big Lebowsky":D

Good luck with the society ;)

GR

Castro

:) Honest Entropians I'm sure the name says it all to u mate:) feel free to contact me or go to our web site H-E

gl dude!

In semi-conclusion to this failed flame thread I will list the societies who have proposed themselves to welcome another new arrival to their ranks.

In order of appearance:

Delta Force
Irken Invaders
Entropia Directory
Jurai Blood
Mann MPH Killers
Southern Cross Training Centre
Replay
TAO
NBK
Praetorian Guard
Smart Professionals United
Club XXIII
Federation of Free Wanderers
WildD3amons
PAC
nothing And nowhere (after approval)

[...]

...well let the bid war begin! ...do I hear 500? :laugh:

Current situation reported in my sig.

Will see if I last their trial period tortures though :eek:

Last edited:
Good luck with TDO, they are a great group of people.

Couldn't have been a better choice really, your sense of homour will fit right in (and Italian good looks will be appreciated by some members as well ;))

Just watch out for that Stinky guy who has a thing about cheese :eek:

Good luck with your new soc, mate.

From what I learned TDO contains of a buch of friendly, although strange, dudes that will take good care of you.:D

Steve Mischief

Ciao!

Mi sa che siamo arrivati tardi:rolleyes:, ehehe:); cmq... per la cronaca, la Società MaMMa Mia! è una nuova società italiana che sta cercando nuove reclute, siamo pochi... ma cerchiamo di costruire qualcosa assieme, se ti va fai un salto da noi:D, eheh ...scherzo:silly2:; GL! con la tua nuova avventura intanto!:wtg:

Update:

TDO owns.

I regret not having kept in touch will all the people who have offered me a place in their societies a while back.

I have to admit that ever since I have joined TDO I feel I have been deprived of some of my sanity. And they never gave me my 500 Peds.

Forgot to thank all the societies/members who proposed.

Thank you all, I'll never be normal again.

wait!!!
whos giving free peds???:scratch2:
lol

gl with the TDO :wtg:

Join Honest Entropians :) and AIM for Honest Entropians Elite, 1337 u NAME IT ;) lol

Good luck with your new soc, mate.

From what I learned TDO contains of a buch of friendly, although strange, dudes that will take good care of you.:D

Steve Mischief

hmm who u calling strange??? :confused: we are the most normal people in Calypso... isnt that right Mr. Coconuthead, (yes u can have another Beer before lunch .. but only one mind u...) :wtg:

Yes thats right. And havent I asked you nicely not to call me Mr. Coconuthead? For that I shall eat ALL of your Jaffa cakes......

Nom, nom, nom.......

Blackjack :cowboy:

Back