Will never sell!

Bobofat

Old
What item will you never sell?

I only have two.
The witches broom (L) and my Auto loot pet.

What would you never sell that you own?

well that dident work.
I had hoped that players would show me things I didn't know about.

The pet was not as I expected it would be.
It loots but the thing has a sweet tooth for Nutrio bars.
The thing eats 10 ped a day sweetstuff and fruit.
I cant afford to feed it. It eats any MU I would get.
I will eat him but it metal pet.

I only have two.

On a serious note: My clothing set, (Blue and Black Master Coat) (Silver ram horns) (Blue Jeans) (Blue mankini) (Blue shoes, forgot what they were called)

Last edited:
well that dident work.
I had hoped that players would show me things I didn't know about.

The pet was not as I expected it would be.
It loots but the thing has a sweet tooth for Nutrio bars.
The thing eats 10 ped a day sweetstuff and fruit.
I cant afford to feed it. It eats any MU I would get.
I will eat him but it metal pet.
Perhaps change your title a little bit?

my visa card data

My Santa hats, I may not wear them as much anymore, but I still love them. As my Green Chirin Dragon: Dragonitro

I only have two.

My adjusted resto.
I'm in the proces of liquidiating all my stuff.
And in a lot of cases it rather difficult to part with stuff that I've had for (in some cases) nearly 2 decades.
But I've decided that the last item to go will be the adjusted resto.
It's just so darn usefull. Hunting small or hunting big.
So, that item will be not go for now.

The witched broom, which I bought for like 10 ped I sold ages ago for 100 ped already.
....which might be a steal now :p

My gnome armor .

Ahhh this forces me to share a sad story. I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking about selling mine.

It was my sleipnir. As soon as I heard of a UL sleipnir I got one ASAP and then busted my butt to get it coated in Polished Chrome. I wanted a polished chrome vehicle since really the moment I realized it was possible, but the effort and expense were huge for me and there was no way I was going to do it on something (L). Heh it was a pretty educational journey for me, as far as the challenges people tackle to achieve their goals in EU.

Getting the main body done cost a bit more than the UL sleipnir itself did. A good bit more, and oh the hours. I made most of the chrome myself (very wasteful) and also managed to grind up more than half of the enhancers required (180 ish I think) myself. I still had to pay to get it done ofc. Even when it worked it was crazy to do it.

Anyways - it's a thorn in my side and a real jab every time I log in or revisit the game after any absence. Just another reason to say "maybe in UE5". And not log in.

IDK it's been a long time now and it definitely went from "EHRMAGERD THIS IS FOREVER" to .... 🤷‍♂️

My bravo i looted 2005 =)

Ahhh this forces me to share a sad story. I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking about selling mine.

It was my sleipnir. As soon as I heard of a UL sleipnir I got one ASAP and then busted my butt to get it coated in Polished Chrome. I wanted a polished chrome vehicle since really the moment I realized it was possible, but the effort and expense were huge for me and there was no way I was going to do it on something (L). Heh it was a pretty educational journey for me, as far as the challenges people tackle to achieve their goals in EU.

Getting the main body done cost a bit more than the UL sleipnir itself did. A good bit more, and oh the hours. I made most of the chrome myself (very wasteful) and also managed to grind up more than half of the enhancers required (180 ish I think) myself. I still had to pay to get it done ofc. Even when it worked it was crazy to do it.

Anyways - it's a thorn in my side and a real jab every time I log in or revisit the game after any absence. Just another reason to say "maybe in UE5". And not log in.

IDK it's been a long time now and it definitely went from "EHRMAGERD THIS IS FOREVER" to .... 🤷‍♂️
Is it too painful to post a screen shot of it? It sounds amazing to me!!

Some kinda rare Bp's I mananged to a acquire.. Always a way back to having something to sell if I ever left for a while.

Nothing is too sacred to sell for the right price.

Also if you want auto loot ditch the costly pet and get a ring that has it. Zero maintainance cost.

Nothing is too sacred to sell for the right price.

Also if you want auto loot ditch the costly pet and get a ring that has it. Zero maintainance cost.
fwiw, at least the pets give some skills, idk if any of those skills are worth anything anymore, or worth the cost of pet food, but it's something in a game with skills.

Screenshots please :)

I wanna see too!!

Is it too painful to post a screen shot of it? It sounds amazing to me!!

Some kinda rare Bp's I mananged to a acquire.. Always a way back to having something to sell if I ever left for a while.
I'm guessing the pain he is referring to is as the texture is bugged.

"The Polished Chrome Texture does not display correctly"

Bismuth used to be incredible also, then one VU it was just destroyed. I threw a lot of toys out the pram that VU....

Reactions: Mac
UL regen chip lv1, it's my soul.
pet cat, which represents my deceased cat.

All right then. Here you go 100% polished chrome:

index.php

It doesn't seem like there's good tools for managing pics on this forum. I don't want to flood out the thread.

I grabbed 4 pics you can see my graphics set to very high and the textures on the sleip. And that it's at 100% TT.

On the last page of my gallery you can still see that in 2012, it at least looked like chrome even in lower settings. I don't even remember when they broke this. 2014?

EDIT:
I threw a lot of toys out the pram that VU....

I still haven't brought myself to paint over it. Honestly I spent something like 1.5 - 2x as much to get the texture as I spent for the ship.

Last edited:
I totally understand. Did you ask mindark to adjust it? or make a seperate thread.
what is the cost of a Sleip UL these days?

I hope you will hold on to it, not many around like that!

:coffee:

I mean I still have it 🤷‍♂️

The sleip is only a couple of K still. It's not any huge investment in EU terms and no I never asked them to compensate me specifically for it although maybe it's not a bad idea. IDK if or how they would address time and money spent over a decade ago doing things inefficiently in game. And while I have a number (ish) in my head still it's not like I ever made a detailed record of the costs, or how much I crafted vs. giving up and buying some stuff, etc...

Instead, it just went from being my "I'll have this forever" favorite item to a sort of a thorn in my side. The value of the work I have in it and the nostalgia continue to outweigh any need for that kind of PED.

I wasn't really planning on starting to play again or sell out yet, the UE5 news catches my interest because if I'm lucky, the two biggest thorns in my side in EU terms might just 'accidentally' get fixed. That's this ship, and also the damn floors. For the curious.

I see, I dont mean like compensate, more like fix that texture, which is much easier for them, just some lines of code that need to be adressed.
Also its far more realistic to happen than a compensation.

I would suggest to make a ticket and provide some pictures as you did in this thread.

good luck!

Last edited:
Back