Question: Will one get more Sweat Skills while running synch?

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Simple enough - what do you think?
Does synch also increase sweat skills cause you succeed non stop?
I saw that i do get skills even when I fail ... so maybe has no affect on skill gain and maybe just on success?

Simple enough - what do you think?
Does synch also increase sweat skills cause you succeed non stop?
I saw that i do get skills even when I fail ... so maybe has no affect on skill gain and maybe just on success?

Does it prevent interrupts? If so, it might help with skills, assuming that you can't get skills from an "interrupted" success.

Does it prevent interrupts? If so, it might help with skills, assuming that you can't get skills from an "interrupted" success.

You have a chance to get SG skills from any attempt, regardless of what happens later - failure, interrupt or success.

Interrupt instead of success means less time until the next attempt; hence, anything that prevents interrupts, be it synchronization or your own evade capability, means fewer attempts per hour and decreases SG skills gained over time.

You have a chance to get SG skills from any attempt, regardless of what happens later - failure, interrupt or success.

Interrupt instead of success means less time until the next attempt; hence, anything that prevents interrupts, be it synchronization or your own evade capability, means fewer attempts per hour and decreases SG skills gained over time.

Yes, but also is REALLY annoying. :laugh:

It definitely helps in gaining more sweat per hour , but the increase in sweat is not enough to offset the cost of running the chip.

ah ok this is what I was looking for - i just want the skills more than anything - so I guess its best to not use synch

It definitely helps in gaining more sweat per hour , but the increase in sweat is not enough to offset the cost of running the chip.

i don't care too much about the increase in price, was just hoping to get faster skills, but sounds like the interrupts are a good thing

thank you for the comments guy! I guess nothing changes then

Skill gain doesn't affected if successive or not an attempt is.
In addition some info about sweating from my experience.
Skill gain going up in good rate untill lvl20. You will noticed some decline ofc but from lvl20 and up skill gain is decreasing significant.
Real difference for successive attempts makes the evade level. Higher evade mean more sweat per hour.
If you are sweating in a group that mean, in a couple hours the guy with higher level of evade could end with some hundreds sweat more than the others.

if you are sweating in a group, you will get targetted less and therefore your evasion level is by definition LESS important than in solo sweating

if you are sweating in a group, you will get targetted less and therefore your evasion level is by definition LESS important than in solo sweating

If you're less than 20 evade I will be glad to sweating in duet with you! After 8 hours let me know how much sweat you got :laugh: Two are also a "group".
I never sweating in more than 3 all my Entropia life, it's waist of time.

with group I obv mean circle sweating

Back