Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Nope, they actually say that deposits are up by 19% (7% if adjusted for low dollar), not PED movement...
This were about ingame sales data... but yes, deposits increased in january, wonder why?
There were some depos for Medusa Head that never were needed...

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification :), thats good news. ;)
They had a larger minus then year earlier, but the MindBank were probably the biggest
reason for this, so hard to compare. It might look worse than it really is. ;)

Hahahaha!!

They had a larger minus then year earlier, but the MindBank were probably the biggest
reason for this, so hard to compare. It might look worse than it really is. ;)

Thats flying under that well proven theory that "banks and corporations" are always honest with their earnings and losses.:eyecrazy:

Wait wait didn't you all see this one ? :scratch2:

I mean nothing is wrong really, just check the new advertisement. :smoke:

Ofcourse it's a joke, simply couldn't resit.

:laugh:

On topic, I don't know what to think anymore.
Just be ingame as long as my peds last, and wow never seen them go so fast.
But Shinkiba keep the cost low, so I'm doing those missions.
For now I'm staying far away from bigger mobs.

But Shinkiba keep the cost low, so I'm doing those missions.

Yeah, there is fun to be had there.

Well, at least this MMO isn't owned by Sony, who have killed many MMORPG's over the years
(bye bye Star Wars :wave:)

People will always complain... Its that "want" for something better that drives humanity to do things
better, faster, stronger, But you have to be able to see through your own complaints and watch from another
point of view as well else you will be unsatisfied your entire life cuz the world isent tailored to your specific needs.

Just my 2Pecs.

On a personal note i am completely sold on the idea that is EU, Sure MA have screwed up sometimes and not made the game exactly as i want it to be but as it is now and the path its on i wouldnt leave EU or stop depositing.

I dont really understand the people saying "the trust is broken" or "MA fucked us over completely" all of you know the risks in investing and if you dont then why the hell did you do it in the first place? :(.

Im really careful when i play, sure it might be alot of time reading the forums/entropedia for info but in the end i am armed with the info that in turn can save my ped card from total destruction.

Best regards
Zweshi

People will always complain... Its that "want" for something better that drives humanity to do things
better, faster, stronger, But you have to be able to see through your own complaints and watch from another
point of view as well else you will be unsatisfied your entire life cuz the world isent tailored to your specific needs.

Just my 2Pecs.

On a personal note i am completely sold on the idea that is EU, Sure MA have screwed up sometimes and not made the game exactly as i want it to be but as it is now and the path its on i wouldnt leave EU or stop depositing.

I dont really understand the people saying "the trust is broken" or "MA fucked us over completely" all of you know the risks in investing and if you dont then why the hell did you do it in the first place? :(.

Im really careful when i play, sure it might be alot of time reading the forums/entropedia for info but in the end i am armed with the info that in turn can save my ped card from total destruction.

Best regards
Zweshi

you gotta love it when a player that killed about 1000 mobs gets smart about the EU experiance.
dude pump in a few k $ and we will see how all you reading will help you profit

you gotta love it when a player that killed about 1000 mobs gets smart about the EU experiance.
dude pump in a few k $ and we will see how all you reading will help you profit

Im quite a bit more experienced then that, however i dont see why me being less experienced then you and
some others have to do with my comments.

I simply stated that alot of players lose via not knowing which is true if you read alot of the threads on
this very forum, you can go to youtube and check out comments on videos on youtube there exactly the same thing.

As regards to reading up on Entropedia/forum i think you miss understood me, i didnt mean i will profit because i read a few paragraphs of info.... to even assume that you either dont know how the game works or you think very lowly of your fellow players.

But... as we all know reading up on facts dosnt help at all.... i belive the word i am looking for is DERP.

Best regards
Zweshi

I hated cigarettes for many years before I quit.

Other than that, I actually have hope that [some of] the Planet Partners will stand up to MA and demand improvements that will get more paying customers in and staying in.

great comparison :)

See you all in space :wise:

I'm playing and depositing. I like the game of shooting/stabbing stuff, sometimes blasting the ground to make stuff appear, or feeding stuff into a slot machine. I like the graphics, the visuals are what started me. Sure it's a bit expensive. If the time comes when I feel constrained by changes in the game, I'll take my $ and spend them elsewhere.

Well I have seen ppl admit to hanging on thw forum despite not PLAYING anymore, some of them whining about systems implemented after they say they stopped playing... One even hanging around simply to PM newbies telling them to go away.

I see not much has changed. Which can be taken as a kind of comfort I guess.

I see not much has changed. Which can be taken as a kind of comfort I guess.

much have changed but its all the same anyway.. oh and welcome back fade :)

Well I have seen ppl admit to hanging on thw forum despite not PLAYING anymore, some of them whining about systems implemented after they say they stopped playing... One even hanging around simply to PM newbies telling them to go away.

I do not understand that behaviour tbh. If you dislike something so much, why stay? Why waste energy complaining in such a way that it'll only be ignored?

Thankfully, we have those who actually tries constructive critisism, and those are the people we need. People who can say whats wrong and how to improve it instead of "ragequitting" only to hang around complaining about everything (often incl. great additions they never tried ingame) for all eternity.

For what reason? You do not play the game anymore, you're just here to complain about the game? That's just a waste of time for you, and something that spreads more negativity that is not needed.

Hopfully you understand by now why the dissatisfied people are still around, but oviously in this case you have an out of place negative attitud to the real EU community - the people that really cares about the present and the future of the game, MA focuses too much on making money instead of balancing player game experience and realistic economy issues.

When Customers/Investors gets involved with a too greedy company like MA, the outcome of the situation gets like this, and it have been like this for years. Do you expect people to just run away like totally losers doing nothing about it?, and if MA keep ignoring the complains, what do you expect about the dissatisfied community?, and to make things worse some fanboys are always trying to sabotage this complains acting threatening and denying the issues making everything controversial and complicated, sometimes in a ridiculous way.

Constructive criticism is not always what you like to hear and is not always required, a simple complain doesn't have to be megacomplex to be considered or to be taken seriously, you can read this same simple complains year after year from every EU player generation showing serious and important preoccupasion from the community.

After all, many people have invested a lot of money, time and work in to the game, they have friends and maybe an attachment to this virtual universe too, and a withdrawal and piss off wont compensate in any way for that.

What people are doing here is to inlighten MA from a player/customer point of view to create balance between customer and company interest.

Last edited:
Hopfully you understand by now why the dissatisfied people are still around, but oviously in this case you have an out of place negative attitud to the real EU community - the people that really cares about the present and the future of the game, MA focuses to much on making money instead of balancing player game experience and realistic economy issues.

I am not 100% sure about what you mean, but to me people who are not playing the game anymore but simply hanging around just to grief and complain not part of the real community.

There is a huge difference between those who complain because they still care and the people who complain seemingly just because they like to complain, people who say they have given up on the game but still come here to whine about stuff that have been implemented after they stopped playing, or that hasn't even been implemented yet.

I would hardly believe that the people I actually mentioned does care about the game anymore, so they are not part of the community.

Besides, who is the biggest loser? Those who leaves a game they say they do not like anymore and don't think will ever change for the "better" (people who will probably never be happy no matter what) or those who stay around just to complain and force their negativity on the people who actually still cares?

I have played all vacation and finds nothing to cry about.

One thing I don't do while playing is reading forums :) That is for work time.

I am not 100% sure about what you mean, but to me people who are not playing the game anymore but simply hanging around just to grief and complain not part of the real community.

I guess there are many players having still quite some PED's on card and items that do not play actively due to many reasons. They won't dismiss the game as they have still to decide if they cash out or not. Some of them will start to whine, others will make suggestions and others do simply observe.

I guess there are many players having still quite some PED's on card and items that do not play actively due to many reasons. They won't dismiss the game as they have still to decide if they cash out or not. Some of them will start to whine, others will make suggestions and others do simply observe.

Whining about stuff in the manner that I see some people do will not change anything though, except increasing negativity overall for no real reason...

The point is, those who log onto the forums just to do that might as well stop. There is a huge difference between contructive/hopeful that it will change versus whining and complaining.

Whining about stuff in the manner that I see some people do will not change anything though, except increasing negativity overall for no real reason...

The point is, those who log onto the forums just to do that might as well stop. There is a huge difference between contructive/hopeful that it will change versus whining and complaining.

I do agree that whining will not solve any issues but also constructive comments will not help if they remain unaddressed. MA has to understand that EU is not game. This is what they were telling us since the beginning, but they have to understand that this is also true for them as well.

What kind of car would you get from MA if they would sell them?

252367_1.jpg

Last edited:

Well, maybe there was once a time when this was an appropriate question, but looking at the regularity of recalls from car manufacturers, MA could hardly make worse cars than "real" carmakers. Much like say once everybody was once laughing at the idea of mobile phones locking up and needing reboot, we now have iPhones and Androids ...

Game or not, MA is not really making bad software. So far they are making and presenting us with better software than say Citibank.

There is a huge difference between those who complain because they still care and the people who complain seemingly just because they like to complain, people who say they have given up on the game but still come here to whine about stuff that have been implemented after they stopped playing, or that hasn't even been implemented yet.

I would hardly believe that the people I actually mentioned does care about the game anymore, so they are not part of the community.

Besides, who is the biggest loser? Those who leaves a game they say they do not like anymore and don't think will ever change for the "better" (people who will probably never be happy no matter what) or those who stay around just to complain and force their negativity on the people who actually still cares?

Maybe you got nothing to complain about, while other people does.

As long as a player/customer have a working account and can loggin or come back to the game at anytime and maybe they are active in forum too, I consider this people part of the community, people dont have to love the game to be part of the community, some people get frustrated about EU issues and complains about things that have been repeatedly lifted up by the community. If something doesn't get satisfactorily fixed or take to much time to fix or it doesn't get fixed at all without a satisfactory explanation, complains tend to remain and repeat, just common sense!.

Although I am aware that not everything can be done or fixed so easy, but valid explanations and information sharing may reassure the customers.

I agree that whine or incenssantly complains about minor issues is tiring and annoying, but not every complain is about minor issues and not every complain comes from people with terminated account that are no longer part of the community, some people stops to play until MA addresses the issue, some of this people like my self had come back to the game after some issues got fixed and aspects of the game got improved, maybe sometimes thanks to repeated complains (a legal right of the customer) but also constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Back