Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

The mini mayhem tho, seriously, its crowded in the domes with 4 people there, how on earth is this even supposed to work with 500 ppl in each dome trying to get tokens? o_O i SERIOUSLY hope that they make the domes instanced during the event...

maybe theyll make them shared mobs at this point lol

This mini mayhem is a joke xD Taxed spawn with no missions to get extra tokens. Also i can imagine that 10players vs 1mob ration in domes
That or we see servers lock up like they did during Christmas on Cyrene

seems like they really want to pay of ue5 fast

if they needed money they would have done summer mayhem
this has been a real head-scratcher for me since i started playing the game. i am not sure i have ever seen a company walk away from opportunities leaving so much money on the table. which is weird.

this has been a real head-scratcher for me since i started playing the game. i am not sure i have ever seen a company walk away from opportunities leaving so much money on the table. which is weird.
Same here. Perhaps the hope was that we would still deposit and spend it elsewhere, but personally I skipped a 'mandatory' pre-mayhem deposit this time.

For me personally, and I know many others as well. I spend much less outside of mayhem than I do during mayhem.

For example the last 3 mayhems (I know my numbers are low) I completed silver each time spending a total of 87kish ped.

Where as After Winter mayhem through today(Ignoring easter mayhem) I have cycled about 60kish ped.

so 10k a month ignoring easter versus spending on average 30k for a 2-4 week event lmao.

Comes down to me spending 1/3rd the amount as I normally would and I feel like I've been shooting pretty good lately.

Cant help but feel they have something up their sleeve. MA wont just forfeit their entire summer bonus pay

Back