Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

U are aware they completely fucked up the math and caused all the issues last time due to it, right? By your comments it would appear your not aware of that lol

U are aware they completely fucked up the math and caused all the issues last time due to it, right? By your comments it would appear your not aware of that lol
No, I think you are missing the point... :D

There will not be a Summer Mayhem this year either. I don't really have any more information than that though, sorry.
When was the last time MA did something right? You keep putting so many dry mobs on our gameplay, between events we sit and play even though we know we lose a lot of money waiting for these events to create our MU and that every time it comes to doing things right you come dry without further explanation. We play a game where players are investors and I think it would be time to listen and implement our opinions and not just those who sweat 24 hours a day.. For every mistake you made we paid new players, mistakes served dry. You only have one thing to do and you are not able to do it right here either? One more thing, don't listen to noobi and those who sweat 24 hours a day, I'm tired of playing the game proposed by them and taken into account by you.

I hope they restock the hyperstim 10mg in vendor so i can sell out remaining M tokens and withdraw, until UE5 goes live (bugless).

There will not be a Summer Mayhem this year either. I don't really have any more information than that though, sorry.
Very sad no summer mayhem 2022! I've been gearing up for it lol will you at least devise something so we grind M tokens? Be annoying to have progress stalled for so long.

do you understand that Robber is pointing to this?= was a joke like
"i shot in gold rush, point count fucks up and i get a free 55k space vessel
then correct count is made after some high dps player complains.
i keep my vessel and can warp everywhere laughing at poor math ppl

Last edited:
The idea "migration need to drop token is just bad"
MAYHEM TOKEN... nomen omen

migration drops ELM weapons that anyone thta can do math should sell to math blind buyers
and some UL off 25ped monsters.
HP/Lçevel ratio is just bad and spawn density sux

the good news is that we will see more Summer20 rings and compared to the garbage of last boxes it is a big plus

Gold rush is a 100% BEST event (PP was not responsible for fuckup)

I believe as players and also investors in our gear and time we should be able to have a explanation why no mayhem ,the lack of reason why mayhem is not happening is bad , over the past 2 months ive been gearing leveling up preparing for the grind and its a smack in the face to find out theres no mayhem , makes me wonder if my invested money was worth it or not for this event, i dont mind if theres a way to loot tokens or something but not having a explanation does leave a negative look on MA especially if we only got our answer because one of us had to ask

Since they reworked Mayhem events it has become the most important abused event for all players bots that want to compete cheat and loot obtain skills and the current best items.
I fixed it for you. I don't care what people do, but I think its funny how some people think theyre not obvious about it. I know who they are, they know who they are. I aint no snitch, but srsly theyre not slick :ROFLMAO:

As I have said they have to many mayhems anyway. They should only have 1 of each event a year. Only reason people are complaining there isn’t summer is because they want the tokens… There are so many token farmers… Most of which are the ones raging here 😂

Game would be better with less of the current events and more new fun events..

don't we all want a rare token drop chance Jennifer?
and summer creatures codex to help grow stats?
and some MU from boxes and tokens to recoup TT losses? (pulling, opening pill selling whatever way)

in a year mayhem are about 40 days... 960 hours
instead of a botfest we should have a "150 minute per day enter ticket" in the mayhem instance all the days
that would solve any cringe, level the field toward 24/7 farmers and reward dedication instead of mechanization
it would become part of the daily grind, to level the field with planet partners put in the B screen the 1 hour daily for each planet access to their event that reward whatever they want all accessible from every point in the universe (lorewise add some RDI notes) and we can have 8 hours shooting just in instances each day to burn our pedcards
it is sooooo easy to make players happy and spend more... just imagine a mayhem style istance that reward ARC badges to farm for armor.....
(i will not ask for any compensation if you implement MA, i swear)

Last edited:
3 month migration again ?
Hyper finished in mayhem vendor...
maybe we see pills again at 6...7 peds aftehr they were thrashed for ped back in easter.
curious about how the "powerful weapon that are worth 300k beacuse pull items" can farm tokens with no events..
maybe become 200k piowerful weapons that pull item next year .....
They're already sitting for sale at 200k with no offers on the forum...

well they have a reason for this,
and what make me hope is that the last time when they postponed the summer mayhem we had a full restock in vendor first mayhem after

so lets hope :)

well they have a reason for this,
and what make me hope is that the last time when they postponed the summer mayhem we had a full restock in vendor first mayhem after

so lets hope :)
I do like this idea.. more WEpons more tools.. = cheaper prices! like it like it very much!

instead of a botfest we should have a "150 minute per day enter ticket" in the mayhem instance all the days

I'm more in line with them implementing bot detection within mayhem. If they can introduce random tasks each mayhem, that will allow for mobs to continue spawning. If task is not completed mobs wont spawn anymore, avatar gets flagged, investigate and discipline them.

The last place that should be ideal for bots is the iconic mayhem. Even the simplest macro, which i assume makes the majority of botters, will work well in mayhem.

You have people who never bothered much with mayhem before because they were too scared and stingy to compete, who all of a sudden see virtually all their activity within mayhem 24/7. Why? Because they dont have money for the off season, they spill it all into botting mayhem to catch up on skills and loot tokens. They wanna kill 2 birds with one stone with mayhem while botting. These are the kind of people who feel like theyre above buying an UL high efficiency weapon, and see benefit to instead bot and get the skills for the money they'd have spent for one, while hoping to eventually get one through tokens. Its fucked up and abusive.

They leave their shit running, go to work, cause again they don't really got it like that :ROFLMAO: they have to work! Oh and all of a sudden the closet bots come on the forum and take a neutral stance on botting because its 'their ped theyre losing', like yeah i get it. But...

When you think about these people deliberately choosing to not grind the off season to bot mayhem, MA isnt losing anything on these people. Theyre just moving their ped from one time to another, and for the sake of mayhem's integrity they should do something about that.

Back