Question: Will we have some HIGH level space content soon? :)

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
We have MS and Privateers with many K of SI.
We have ship guns doing UBER damage and room for several simultaneous gunners.
We have loads of crew membes standing by.

... and then we have low level space mobs that die in a few shots (many in 1 shot if critted).
... and crappy spawns that can not even support one full time gunner - 10% shooting and 90% looking for mobs.

It does not add up. Can we PLEASE have some HIGH level space content?
I.e. spacemobs that are singlehandedly tough enough to challenge a MS? (give us something to strive for)
Spawns that are dense enough for a full crew of gunners to shoot most of the time.

I don't wish the HIGH level content to replace the current content (we need something for all levels). Just to supplement it. Give us a possibility to use the tools we have at hand... and to actually burn some peds in space

/Sbi

And can someone explain please why dropships dont aggro ? If you really fear highlvl spacemob trains to safezones, why not just increase their ai slightly and give them a territory which they defend and a higher shooting range then players have and the ability to sent an alarm call that attracts other dropships closeby - voila speed issues solved, train issues solved, players need to fight on intended location and you can put in the lvl100+ mobs we all are waiting for since long. Ah yes an densitiy could really be alot higher - you have hundred spacecrafts up there most of which are rdy to fight and just marginally enough m obs in the universe that if all pulled together would keep one mothership busy.

There should be more space action indeed!

Maybe MA should organize PvP Space Battles, 2 to 4 groups battling each other (Motherships, Privateers, Quads, etc) for some Grand Prizes given by MA.

With enough participants MA could still profit from bought Ammo, Repairtools, Wire, etc.
They could organize it like a regular event, buy your ticket and choose your group.

A group of spacecrafts (Quads, Privateers) could be linked to a Mothership, temporarily giving all the crafts the name of the Mothership, so you know who to shoot (and who not to shoot).

Hmm, I could go on and on about this, but you get the idea...

The opportunity of a Space Area (a Land Area in space) could be the way to go. A ship battles other ships for control of a Space Area and it comes up for review every week or every month.

Perhaps this Space Area is attractive to spacemob hunters because it contains medium to tough mobs that could drop rare, unique space upgrades, off the top of my head:

• Space suit parts (shot down, but wearing a full suit of seven parts, you could turn the tables on a pirate by pulling out a big pistol you wouldn't normally be able to use in space).
  • Turbo-boosts for quads (for outrunning escaping pirates).
  • Livery Kit (give your MS or Privateer its own unique look, just as RL airlines do).
  • Missile Sets (of six shots), or the parts to manufacture the missile sets (for keeping pirates busy).

Oh they could also add a "Looter" seat with a tractor beam for looting mobs at a higher distance :cool:

• Space suit parts (shot down, but wearing a full suit of seven parts, you could turn the tables on a pirate by pulling out a big pistol you wouldn't normally be able to use in space).

Actually I have been thinking about for quite some time that they could at least release some kind of uniforms that could be used by the crew of the ships... help set them apart from the passengers ya know? And help telling them apart from other crews while on a space station or whatever.

I have not been to space since new mobs because of the revive issue and not wanting to get stuck like many friends. And I have question about the new space mobs. Did they actually add content to space between planets so it is not so boring of a flight or did they just make small sections like the training grounds and place them in out of the way area's? I might even start enjoy space a little if I have random chance of running into something along the way between planets, it would be sad if it is just made little area's like the training grounds in out of the way locals.

Thanks for any info.

I have not been to space since new mobs because of the revive issue and not wanting to get stuck like many friends. And I have question about the new space mobs. Did they actually add content to space between planets so it is not so boring of a flight or did they just make small sections like the training grounds and place them in out of the way area's? I might even start enjoy space a little if I have random chance of running into something along the way between planets, it would be sad if it is just made little area's like the training grounds in out of the way locals.

Thanks for any info.

They made just small sections and placed them outside of our paths.
We cant even see the areas on the map, we actually have to remember where or make a friend send a waypoint.

They made just small sections and placed them outside of our paths.
We cant even see the areas on the map, we actually have to remember where or make a friend send a waypoint.

:( thanks for the info appreciate it.

The opportunity of a Space Area (a Land Area in space) could be the way to go. A ship battles other ships for control of a Space Area and it comes up for review every week or every month.

Perhaps this Space Area is attractive to spacemob hunters because it contains medium to tough mobs that could drop rare, unique space upgrades, off the top of my head:

• Turbo-boosts for quads (for outrunning escaping pirates).
  • Livery Kit (give your MS or Privateer its own unique look, just as RL airlines do).
  • Missile Sets (of six shots), or the parts to manufacture the missile sets (for keeping pirates busy).

I like that idea!!..+Rep Dusk!...More Battles I say! :wtg:

i have a better idea,
let's just request MA to remove piracy! :D
that way we will never ever get killed in space :D

ALL VOTE FOR PIRACY REMOVED!

i have a better idea,
let's just request MA to remove piracy! :D
that way we will never ever get killed in space :D

ALL VOTE FOR PIRACY REMOVED!
Cor blimey! I've been rumbled as a pirate-hater.

I'm sure there are more ideas and possibilities out there regarding loot-drops that wouldn't disadvantage the weirdos with the eye-patches and the nervous tick that makes them say "har, har!" or "where's Roger the cabin boy?", just that in a short time period when I was meant to be doing something else I couldn't think of them.

I want to spend my peds in SPACE..... MA will you help me ?

Actually I have been thinking about for quite some time that they could at least release some kind of uniforms that could be used by the crew of the ships... help set them apart from the passengers ya know? And help telling them apart from other crews while on a space station or whatever.

A uniform can be made easily though by tailors. However it is up to ship owners to contact tailors about it, helping the economy a little.

Post from MA Bjorn on other forum... Yaaayy :yay::

We do have plans to add more challenging higher maturities to the current space creatures, as well as totally new space creatures that will be require a fully crewed mothership to defeat.

=)

Post from MA Bjorn on other forum... Yaaayy :yay::

We do have plans to add more challenging higher maturities to the current space creatures, as well as totally new space creatures that will be require a fully crewed mothership to defeat.

=)

It would be cool if the robots sent a War Titan supported by an armada of smaller ships... guess that would require a fleet of Motherships and Privateers to beat though :laugh:

i only have quad but would like to be in a big space battle pvp or vs robot mob. cant wait for space events.

1) I would like to see asteroid belts with asteroid mining along with specialized mining ships.

2) Put these asteroid belts up for ownership much like a land area and enable a PVP on/off switch for these areas to encourage traffic.

3) Enable players to build defensible structures in space like large, armed space stations. These structures could be defended by automated gun turrets as well as player controlled guns and they can change ownership if overwhelmed.

4) Give motherships and privateers some kind of shielding.

Granted some of these suggestions are like EVE ONLINE but I'm convinced MA is heading in a different and better direction in space development than EVE.

Facts:
EU space is boring.
Many people are angry/upset coz of lootable space
Pirates are also frustrated as most players dont' carry loot anymore if they travel with their quad/sleip! Also, pirates are unable to take down MS in most cases..even of they are successful the feature of "log out" option is not particularly helpful to their ped cards.
Only a few mothership are doing transport service... But the number of passenger is not high!

I was very enthusiastic about space...but thanks to the genius minds at work at MA....they couldnt' figure out ways to implement space wihtout the ompnipresent pirates in space! Lately when I travel through space alone... I go afk.. and often it's a good shower time for me.

Now, here is how I want to see EU space:

Everything in space should be mobile just like in real.
There should be a sun.arround which the planets should be moving...I wont' mind if space is rescale to something even bigger.

In the planetary system the relative distance among the plantes, and positions would vary significantly as a function of time.
With a variable distance (which can vary significantly) and postions space travel (either to another planet or to a mining, hunting spots in space) could potentialy face unpredictable hazzards (mobs, collision wiht space objects, intense radiation, and even a lootable PVP zone with high MU items!)
If implemented correctly the above features should help in providing relative isolation of planents, and at the same time would make space travel more challenging and interesting to most players willing to take challenges via quad.

Note that with a bit of rescaling, hazardous and unpredictable path MS are likely to get more customers for safer, faster and cheaper (now 10peds only, and shouldn't get cheaper) transport... On the other hand players seeking thrills of space travel can go out and explore and have fun whatever way they want...

This way, space would be acceptable to the vast majority of EU players, and potentially many more casual (unlikely to embrace the concept of imposed piracy on them) players out in the world who are ready to enter and embrace the virtual gaming world!

Last edited:
Back