win 100ped with 100sweat2ahangar.com!

hi!

i found the image and send it to your Email :)

I found a similar image but it's big and there is no number on it. Is that it?:scratch2:

No

it has to be really similar to that image, that's what rules say. just keep looking

Is the image an exact look alike of the one you put it on the competition page?

Yes it looks exactly like the one on the competition page. I've had a couple of correct entries so far which i've replied to with their codes. However, 1 incorrect one so far! The images of where i'm giving previous competition winners their 100ped prize does NOT count. As I said before the same image as is on the competition page :)

Woohooo! i have found the exact look alike!!! but so bad that I couldn't attend the draw. My holidays actually start from december 1st and from then only I can play EU.:(

Woohooo! i have found the exact look alike!!! but so bad that I couldn't attend the draw. My holidays actually start from december 1st and from then only I can play EU.:(

Unfortunately you have to attend the draw to be elligible to win. If this month is a success I will probably make it a regular feature again.

Unfortunately you have to attend the draw to be elligible to win. If this month is a success I will probably make it a regular feature again.

aww, me too.

Saturday @ 19:00 GMT i'm not available

Unfortunately you have to attend the draw to be elligible to win.

I think it'll be nice to put a poll or something like that and only ask people who correctly sent the pic for a convenient date and time for the draw.

It's your decision anyway. I'm just suggesting..:)

I think it'll be nice to put a poll or something like that and only ask people who correctly sent the pic for a convenient date and time for the draw.

It's your decision anyway. I'm just suggesting..:)

I'm always open to suggestions. If it's an extremely inconvenient time I may shift the draw time and or date.

I'm always open to suggestions. If it's an extremely inconvenient time I may shift the draw time and or date.

Oh! thank you for considering! :D But then you have to put a dead line for submissions to put a poll for suggestions.

found the image

that took awhile but at least I learned a lot about your quest to own a hanger...good luck and hope you achieve your goal

Oh! thank you for considering! :D But then you have to put a dead line for submissions to put a poll for suggestions.

I think it's to late to add a poll to this thread now that it has been created. I could be wrong though.

I mean not exactly a poll, but you will know how many persons posted correctly, so put all their names in a new post and ask them to choose the preferred date from a definite period of say 7 days. what do you say?

Last edited:
8 people managed to find the image already. Still getting a few wrong images sent. Read the rules carefully everyone :)

i entered...

how do you 'draw' the code?
what decides which code you call out?

similar contests use the modelo function using the euro-millions lottery draw results....

otherwise this is way too easily rigged =P

i entered...

how do you 'draw' the code?
what decides which code you call out?

similar contests use the modelo function using the euro-millions lottery draw results....

Interesting idea. I usually use the same rng generator that I use to create the codes in the first place. I may consider using the bonus ball from the lottery at some point. I'm also considering earlier suggestions for the time/date of the draw. I think i'm going to stick with the current date and time for this month but next competition I run i'll do some sort of consensus beforehand.

Where?

I'm @ Nea's and haven't seen you. Wasn't the draw supposed to be now?

early sunday morning bump.

Back