WIN 150 PED sat 18th Nov, Ithca bar Tickets 20 PED Invest in Future of Ithca Events

There is a one hour long event at Ithca bar this saturday night. There is a meaty 150 PED up for grabs for the player with the most PvP points.

Avitars wont be looted.

You will have the opportunity to improve your combat skills against other players in a "safe" PvP environment and in the delightfully cosy snug environment of the Ithca bar.

The tickets are so expensive in order to cover the cost of running the event and paying for the prize money (wich sure aint cheap), but for 2 USD and for the pleasure of taking your whole society out with a plasma gun, it could really be worth it (LOL!)

You can buy your tickets from the event organiser at the ithca bar.

Buy in advance.

Tell everybody, those you like (and those you hate, so that you can have the pleasure of shivving them up good and propper).

Rememver, the ithca bar is dramatically under used, so i want to start up running regular events at this venue, on the basis that this one is a rip roaring sucess.

It is YOU, the Colonist, who will help to make this event one to remember, and in the near future, I intend to have many more delightful bar nights (!) at the beautiful Ithca location. As more and more money goes into the pool, the higer the prize money will be.

Every player who joins up and buys a ticket will be investing in the future of events at Ithca.

Buy your tickets TODAY so that you dont miss out!

Ithca bar

buy tickets at bar staff

20 PED entrance fee

Date: Sat 18th November

Time : MA time 22:00 - 23:00

Bring your armour, your ammo and your PED card (ready to fill it up with 150 PED!)

Meele weapons allowed. the rules are, there are no rules! Kill and Be Killed, but remember that the rewards are great...... :)

Reactions: dub
Will used ammo be added to the prizepool?

It is my understading that this will be a "yellow" type PvP event, where people can be killed, but not looted.

nickythenose said:
It is my understading that this will be a "yellow" type PvP event, where people can be killed, but not looted.
yeah, i got that, but what i meant was i dont think there is a pvp looting option available anyway in event creation is there?

just one more question:
BruuD said:
Will used ammo be added to the prizepool?
:dunce:

Big thank u!

Big thank you to all those who participated and died in the event.

Akoz, thanks for your support, shame no-one else lived through it appart from you, but thanks all the same.

There will be more events comming up . . . .!!!!!

Nicky

Back