Win an apartment! - Entropia Directory shop listing event

Midori Fairlona

Stalker
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Midori Beretrena Fairlona
Thanks to the generosity of nice Mr JD, Entropia Directory are offering an apartment to the person that creates the most new shop listings in our shopping directory. :yay:

Here is the message from JD with the complete set of rules. :bowdown:

This event is open to all players, and your in-game skills have no influence on this competition. The winner could be someone that only started playing yesterday, or a 3-year EU veteran. :banana: :tux:

If you need help on how to get started with wiki editing, you can ask me on my Entropia Directory Talk Page. :wise:

Even if you do not win the apartment, you will earn 1 PED per shop listing that you create or update. :cheer:

This is the leader board based on the updates claimed by the editors in JD's thread. It is up to JD to decide if each claim has met all of the rules, so this board may not be 100% correct.

The competition ends at 23:59, 28th February (JD time - somewhere in Australia)

1. Axxium, 73.5 edits (74.5 if the re-done listing is counted)
  2. Grading, 68.5 edits (includes 1 already claimed?)
  3. Midori Fairlona, 35 edits
  4. Outman, 13 edits
  5. Spud Striker, 6 edits
  6. Anaksanamune, 5 edits
  7. madstorm, 4 edits
  8. Dicobayo, 4 edits
  9. that pyro, 2 edits

Last edited:
Grading appears to be pulling away for the moment with 12 shops claimed, but you still have time to catch him. ;)

22 days to go. :yay:

cool didn't even knew abt this page until now.. will update my newly brought shop asap :D

I am at 16 BTW and will have around 20 by tomorrow night.

Grading is still in the lead, but some of the new players are starting to slowly close the gap.

15 days to go. :clap:

I have three in submission and two more to finish if you haven't counted those yet :)

Watch that guy sneaking up from behind....

Still half a month to go!!!

:trout:

Leader board updated. :wtg:

Grading has a big lead but there are still plenty more shops to add or update.

There were several unrecorded shopkeepers north of Echidna when I passed through the other day and Treasure Island Lakeview needs some work.

The competition is hotting up. :cool:

Grading and Axxium are neck and neck on 49 edits each. :boxer:

10 days to go.

Winners and PEDs

The competition ended at 23:59, 28th February, thanks to everyone that contributed!
  1. Axxium, 74 PED, 740 Payroll Points, Apartment Winner
  2. Grading, 69 PED, 690 Payrol Points
  3. Midori Fairlona, 35 PED, 35 Payroll Points
  4. Outman, 13 PED (no Payroll Qualification)
  5. Spud Striker, 6 PED, 60 Payroll Points
  6. Anaksanamune, 5 PED, 50 Payroll Points
  7. madstorm, 4 PED, 40 Payroll Points
  8. Dicobayo, entries did not qualify, but thanks for the data!
  9. that pyro, entries did not qualify, but thanks for the data!
You will find me in Shop #13, Level 1. Port Atlantis Mall over the next week (or the Auction/Terminals room there).

If you have any trouble or urgency catching me , list something on auction and let me know!

Back