Info: Win Trading

We are working one some kind of a method for actively re-generating forest battle attempts. The current thinking is that you gain 1 every 2 hours passively for a maximum of 8 stacked and you have a chance to generate new ones as a bonus reward from arena battles.

If I saw correctly, this is a very short round where you are mainly testing a slow (=normal) start scenario?

On the matter of exploiting, pretty much the only time I was allocated battles seemed to be when different sets of 2 others were looking for fights. I wondered if they mainly wanted to fight each other, but I was managing to sneak in. As the battles were giving xp and gold was plentiful it didn't seem to matter that much if I was only winning about half the time. After all, the points system is bugged, as already discussed. One of the winners of the first round managed to peak with very few battles and nobody could overtake due to the swings of losing points even when winning.

It also seems a bit strange to be denying what you call "exploiters" from getting the ped rewards at the start of full launch. After all, this is a beta test, where you should WANT people to be trying to break or bend the systems!!!
That way you find out about them before you launch!

On the forest battle attempts, I was farming through maybe 600 in one hour in attempts to level up from lvl 10 to 12 or so. The reduction to 10 non-auto a day is crazy, in my opinion.
People will at least be moving to 25 gold auto battles, I guess, though, but I really think the selection of opponents by the system needs to be looked at.

Even if people are not working together in a "you beat me a few times, then you put a weaker pet into battle for me to win against" scenario, people will always be trying to find weaker partners to auto-battle against. It will become a game of ambushing auto battles, and who is to say who is intentionally parntnering with someone weaker and who is a genuinely weak player?

Apart from a few criticisms here, it's nice to see communication and work/changes on a daily basis here in beta!

Why cant there be some mobs in the forest which give only exp and no gold (or less gold then healing costs) and are available unlimited ?

Can only agree with it. More forrest fights needed. Whether like John said or set the limit at least to 10 battles per pet. So the more pets you have the more you can fight, but allways limited to 10 fights per pet so you dont abuse it and do all yous for example 30 fights with the same pet. Also if you buy or catch a new pet it shouldnt be able to fight in forrest for x hours (or something else to protect from farming), so ppl dont farm forrest with low lvl. pets, disban them and repeat.

And if not forrest fight maybe another fighting mode. Something like teamwave. Pick up x of your Pets and go on a wave. It starts with low lvl. pets and increase. Without creating a new teamfighting system just use the current one vs. one battle. At this battle you can switch creatures while fighting and passive creatures gain HP while there aren´t on the battle.

So in short:
[Pet Teamwave]
- x pets fight through a wave of increasing creatures
- 1 vs. 1 fight
- players pets can be changed during battle for loosing 1 round activity or without penalty after one creature was defeated
- players inactive pets regenerate x (or y%) ammount of HP per round
- players pets regenerate x (or y%) ammount of HP, MP and all stamina after one creature was defeated.

[Worldboss]
- spawns x times a day (can be 4 / can be 24 e.g. each hour one / or even more to offer different lvl of boss at specific times)
- will be attacked by all players until it is defeated or not.
- every player can only fight one worldboss a day
- the more dmg a player deal to it the more gold, xp, whatever he gets after the boss is defeated.

So more fighting content will give more to do even if it is all limited
1. [Forest] 10 fights per pet/day
2. [Pet Teamwave] x fights/day
3. [Worldboss] 1 fight/day

The game suddendly has lost a great deal of activity, because it doesnt allow its players to play.
There is no point doing arena battles when you get matches against 2 levels higher in the early levels - it should be possible to set own search criteria - like seek only battles with pets of the same level / +1 levelrange / +2 levelrange / +3 levelrange / etc. - it is very possible to overcome 5 levels difference later on in the game, but certainly not 2 levels when you get matched lvl1 against lvl3 or lvl2 against lvl 4.

Arena is really a pain at the beginning. You are only thinking if you should give up instantly or deal some dmg to the +2 lvl. opponent and then log off. ^^
So adjustments needed whether in the searching mode or in the leveling one. So that you maybe skill your pets faster but gets only 1-2 points each Pet lvl. (instead of 5) to increase some stats of it.

And as I am already writing here, Raids shouldn´t cost any gold if you dont find an opponent but still if you attack or dont like the one you found. Also if some one defeated his camp succefully while someone tried to raid him, he shouldnt get a shield I think.

is this game online atm? I cant log in it gives me some error after the last update

Back