Win your Berycled !

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Hello and welcome,

This is an event in regards to the still fresh opening of
The Black Gallery in Sakura City - Chikara Ai Condos 4H
and the additional hosting of my stills and videos by Harry Hally Alliandes in
Hally's Hardware - PA mall 3th floor #04L.

I hereby offer
1 Berycledvideo on Reon-S-Display
to the person which posts the coordinates closest to the location where the video was taped.

Time for this event will be 4 days - the video is displayed in both locations mentioned above :)

One additional rule applies - no coords are allowed within a range of 100 around already submitted coords.
This rule is to encourage people to really watch the video instead of just using existing coords submitted.
To the ones trying to block Droid out - you know that Droids coords are in the ocean ? ;)

Last edited:
My Guess:
Eudoria
27880/27850
:D

Wow only one set of coordinates yet, if it stays that way your chances of winning are good Droid :D

Maybe i should mentioned that the display alone has an TT value of 285 ped - there seem to be a lot people underestimating the value of art ;)

can I PM the coords that are my geuss? I dont want people to block me out.

hmm id say around 22440//29193 eudoria :D

Thanks to arrowpoint for pointing out the gap in my ruleset - one additional rule has been added to the first post.

Keep the coords comming :)

Eudoria
22736/29008
:D

Last edited:
random geuss:

22900/28270, EUD

22500 / 28900

In case an ocean bid wins i will make an underwater berycled video and hand out that version i swear ;-P

22800\28205 :rolleyes:

edit: Nice shop u got there btw

Last edited:
eudoria
8615.07, disregard if taken

:)

16698 : 19290 Eudoria

I wouldnt mind having my own Berycled :yay:

22637/24051 Eudoria:scratch2:

16094,19022 Eudoria

What a nice contest! +rep
20205,23893 my Guess ;)

Edit coords :)

Thanks for the headsup on my coords in the Ocean, Its was a typo :(
I meant this coords:
Eudoria
21880/27850

ROFL thats a good one! all those people who tried to block you out.

Congratulation Lars :)

The original coords were 22751\28197 - so your guess with 22800\28205 has been impressively close.

To receive your video please visit me at Bilton Towers 3 - 5G in
Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts were currently most of my work is displayed in the Native Wildlife Exhibition.
Please PM me with the MA time you will be able to show up.

To all others that already looked at some of my work in Sakura or pa mall, you too are invited to visit Ido's Gallery. If you didnt win but would really like to possess one of these videos - please visit shop#04L, 3th floor, pa mall or contact Ido, Hally or myself for your personal request.
The prices will be overall the same regardless which person you choose to buy at.
Please also keep in mind that this is still an undercost-project, where i have invested much time, effort and money to make some of my impressions of calypso avaiable to the public. I will have to sell many many pieces at the current pricetags to be able to recover the costs - i really cant drop the price any cheaper.

Just recieved the video :yay: thx a bunch John

Hello JBK,

I'm sure you are thinking a lot about what happened to your display.

The display was hanging on the wall in my apartment for about 1 year until mindark decided to bug out the animation. The screen still sat on the wall as a painting for another year.

Unfortunately by 2009 the berycled image was completely gone, and the display had turned completely black. I don't think there was any valid warranty on the screen. It was demoted to storage.

After some time in storage, I discovered other uses for it. I could climb inaccessible mining locations (this was before claims could be summoned) and it was also used to get in otherwise inaccessible locations, build staircases and fortresses.

I was able to dig out a youtube video showing some of the many great uses this display had for the community:

As I was walking down the memory lane, I thought it would be a great gesture to return to you this awesome display!

Unfortunately, it seems my better judgement has failed me at some point in the last 15 years, and I've managed to sell it.

Anyway, now that you know exactly what happened, I hope we can all find closure and let the happy memories of this display live on.

Best regards,
Lars

Ahh the days where you could drop stuff on floor and travel to the skies. What fun it was. Shame they removed this ability. Also fun when people did treasure hunts for newbies. :D I can kinda understand the reason why, reducing server lag. But damn it was fun. :ahh:

Reactions: Geo
Back