windowed mode .. and ban to EP

Status

BBoyLT

Hatchling
Banned
Blade 4ever Runner
So firstly, hello, I was kinda working reverse engineering ... Patched client loader to run in window by pressing ALT+ENTER, got baned from EP becouse of EULA violation... Kinda sux I guess its more iteresting to chat in PE, folow smbd, and watch movie at the same time, I guess EP are just to much related to MA :/ and why ? I think MA should make windowed mode by default :/
GL m8s, try, comment. AND DON'T BAN FOR DOING GOOD TO COMMUNITY !!!
EP(entropia pioneers forum) impossible to get acoount locked been using this about a month, undetectable I guess. This is first public release, so some bugs may be still there. tested on(win XP SP2, nvidia graphics). backup original file before using.

<link removed>

EP forum sux I guess :/ comment, report errror messages and some other shi* like that ..

booo EP !

Last edited by a moderator:
and I think MA should give me an uber hof evey day, but if I somehow manipulated the game software to do so I'm quite sure I'd be banned.
We can't just go around doing what we want because we think MA is wrong, well we can but as you noticed they'll ban you from the game. I'm quite sure they'll unlock you if you say you're sorry and you won't do it again though.

Not too good to be banned from EF too. =/ Oh well. I guess some people just never learn.

it just makes project entropia run in window, no manipulation of game process !! Its impossible ! + I've got banned not from game, I got banned from entropia pioneers forum for posting such bad (for MA, but dunno why ?) stuff. Thy should have been made windowed mode ! well it runs perfectly for me month and more, so I desided to share, but no ! ban to EP forum in moment ...

:mad:

I dunno... it's against the EULA to do this stuff anyways so yeah GL with not getting banned from EP or PE whatever. Great work!

(Not using the program)

I'd be interested in your prog, but there is no way I'm downloading an exe from someone I don't know. For all I know it could be sending my login info to you :dunce:

Edit: not sure why you posted this in a forum quite clearly called "avatar beauty"????

Participant agrees not to translate, modify, copy, printout, disassemble, de-compile or otherwise tamper with Project Entropia system, code, or any firmware, circuit board or software provided therewith. The Participant also agrees not to hack into or interfere with any data communication to or from the Project Entropia servers, clients, and systems, as well as not to use any other software than the Project Entropia client to interpret or influence data sent to or from the Project Entropia server and client systems. The participant also agrees upon not using any third party software or equipment that influences Project Entropia in any way. The participant agrees upon not tampering, removing (except complete uninstallation), adding, or changing the installed Project Entropia client software and its associated files in any way whatsoever.

That is the 3rd paragraph in Section 1 of the EULA for PE.

Therefore, your modification is against MindArk rules, and therefore i agree that your participation in the PE universe should be terminated.

Although you did it for the good of all players, it IS in fact against the rules :wise:

EDIT: And what would be the point of putting this in ALL sections of this forum? you will be banned from here too :confused:

Wy are u crossposting?

This your second forum, that u are posting on after EP? or what?
Seeing what your doing now gets u banned on alot of forums already lol

Ontopic : I agree Window mode would be nice, But MA has its reasons for not allowing it so live with it :)

EDIT: My god over 10+ topics.... normaly i dont requests bans but lol.....

Last edited:
Yeah, well you seem to be asking for it....I mean isnt one thread in the appropriate section enough for this topic? Did you have to spam your topic all over the forums and on entropia-pioneers? :eek:

Cmon MAN !! :mad:

well just wanted to be heard ... P.S. dont download, dont even look at threads, dont have anti virus, dont have firewall, dont have anything ... too depressed, much work, no results, and thats what life really is ! :mad:

...and than BBoyLT got banned for " DOING GOOD TO COMMUNITY"
The only thing you're gonna dl from that link will be a program that steals your password :rolleyes: No way a retard like this guy could have done a program to run PE windowed that actually works :silly2:

Dude , you get banned from one forum and come to spam on the other one :laugh: Good job, keep it up :silly2:

too depressed, much work, no results, and thats what life really is !
:nana:

yes.. but the problem is that it has worked, unless I wouldn't get banned "for software against MA's EULA. Banned for three days." well yes, the problem is I like to watch movies while autorunning ... :nana: P.S. if some of you would knew assembler better would have made it much later.. c'mon make your own petched client loader, noone stops you .... oh yes MA EULA..

Mr Claude said:
The only thing you're gonna dl from that link will be a program that steals your password :rolleyes: No way a retard like this guy could have done a program to run PE windowed that actually works :silly2:

got to agree with that judging by the retarded way he is posting on here.
He is obviously here not to promote any great software hacking he has done.

if he were that clever he would realise you can get scripts to post on forums instead of posting each one manually :laugh:

BBoyLT said:
So firstly, hello, I was kinda working reverse engineering ... Patched client loader to run in window by pressing ALT+ENTER, got baned from EP becouse of EULA violation...

First the client loader isn't PE, running the client loader in a window is trivial since it already does that!
Therefore your app will likely do nothing except provide a very convenient way to steal peoples usernames and passwords.

To everyone:
Do NOT download and run this file.

- Deathifier

Always trust in the word of a man who doesnt even tell real avatar name... :rolleyes:

yes PE.exe is main program, but if you didn't realised you cant even start PE.ex alone, client loader does it all for you including all the atributs, and disablin windowed mode.. yes cool script, ctrl+v 30 pause .. too lazy to write unusefull scripts. so ok, dont try, but as I explained for you why client loader must be patched, pls someone of those trusted users write your own, then spread it among community. gl

and get everyone banned when MA catches us, good idea :thumbsup:

hopefully Mindbuster will forward this info on to support along with the guys ip

You named the thread wrong.

"windowed mode .. and ban to EF"

Thanks for the spam, asshole.

Damn man, Is'nt getting banned from one forum enough for you? Working hard to get banned here to it seems?

Lol, lets make a poll if MB is just going to erase all the posts or bann the guy outright (j/k).

Youre not seriuosly expecting anyone to use youre "program"?

Last edited:
He will most definitly erase all record of this guy from our lives.

DD
:evilking:

Tralalalalalalaaaaaaaa!!!

DD

Maybe this is the same guy who wrote that email to The Beast :eek: :laugh:

Devil Doll said:
Tralalalalalalaaaaaaaa!!!

DD

Maybe this is the same guy who wrote that email to The Beast :eek: :laugh:

Nooooooo, that guy was waaaay smarter than this one :wise:

MB needs someone with executive powers incases like this. lol

DD

To the guy that started this thread (and all the other ones). There is a solution for you. It is called TV.

Should that fail, I know of some other improvements to enhance your quality in-game time. Most involve either blunt metallic objects to be inserted in crevices, or things that go "BOOM", "KAPOWWWW", "BANG".

e-lite posted this on ep btw

e-lite said:
Tested it on a livebooted test computer with a empty PE test account. The code did nothing, zero, zip, nada. It could just aswell be a keylogger. I suggest utils like this should be released with the source code under GNU/GPL so that we all can see what the codes does. Secondly, patching and altering the files belonging to the PE installation violates the EULA and could result in permanent lock-out.

Be careful people.

dude you have issues seriously.

you come over to ef complaining about getting banned at ep and u post the same thing like 20 times? what are u thinking?? and now all i see in my rss feed from ef is your stupid ass posts!

MB i do hope this gets this fool banned

BBoyLT said:
yes PE.exe is main program, but if you didn't realised you cant even start PE.ex alone

That's what you think :silly2:

What a f*cking :newbie: .... gerroff this forum! Stupid script kiddie (oh heh... he aint even that smart....)

You, my friend, are a technically inept NUB... have a nice day :)

Status
Back