Windows 11

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
Anyone using Windows 11 with EU.? Any problems with Win 11 itself for with EU running with it?

No issues here. Runs as smooth as before.

Can confirm, no issues with LBML or Entropia.
Thanks for mentioning LBML as I use that all the time and I'd hate to have upgraded to win 11 only to find that LBML was not compatable.

Thanks for mentioning LBML as I use that all the time and I'd hate to have upgraded to win 11 only to find that LBML was not compatable.
If there are LBML issues, Ido and I are usually pretty responsive on troubleshooting, especially on the discord. If there is some bug that comes out related to Windows 11, the potential areas I can think of would probably be just small tweaks.

Its the UI update that might take some time and calibration depending on what is in the final changes.

I've been debating if I should install it. Glad to hear that it's been positive for others that make the decision easier to take the plunge

Same here, no issues with Entropia or EL.

I'm thinking of installing it, but wondering if it brings the horde of Windows updates running in the background just as for Windows 10 that hogs resources and so sometimes effects EU gameplay.

Win 11 seems to work well for all my stuff. Although I did do a new install a couple weeks after the update came through. That just seemed like a good idea to me at the time.

No issues. But I am aware of 1 entropian it bricked the PC on upgrade. He had to rollback to win10 from fresh.

Have been running Entropia Universe on Win11 for one year now and everything works excellent.
Streaming and all third party tools are running smooth.
Just think of Windows 11 as a upgraded and more secure Windows 10.

Have been running Entropia Universe on Win11 for one year now and everything works excellent.
Streaming and all third party tools are running smooth.
Just think of Windows 11 as a upgraded and more secure Windows 10.
More secure than Windows 10 seems good so might install it.

Back