Winner takes all: Event

TheVoid

Prowler
Society
Feed The Newbs
Freelancer
join the best event ever

Event name: Winner takes (sorry the 'all' when missin when I was creating :|)
time and date: today from 2:30 to 4:00 MA time
rules: most loot wins
loot is acomulated for the prize (only the winner will get loot)
no PvP
aditional prize: none
fee: 7.50 peds

event objective, hunt @ zychion event area, the one that gets more loot wins the loot acumulated in the event loot

join now and have the best time of your life

Last edited:
event over

this was a total rip off :|

MA just loves to create things that look cool, but they realy suck and the only purpose is to suck peds out of us

how are these events announced? i havent really been logged in today so im wondering.

Well the organiser has to spend quite alot of Peds to create and ensure an advert gets screened on the new Billboards to truely promote his event!

For instance:
->>>> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20685
This event was heavily advertised and was a huge success for the participants. But I am pretty sure it cost more to run and advertise than the revenue generated by Tickets!

My suggestion is only Create events if you have the capital to plan it well!

EG. Book a regular event for the same day and time, etc. Then take out a really expensive Ad that covers and promotes all of your events. This way the word will get around if your first event proves to be a hell of a lot of fun!

They idea being that eventually you will not have to advertise as word of mouth and familiarity will build your pool of regular punters!

Anyone have any usefull info twards the new event system. Idont need basics just anything new anyone has noticed or found out would be cool, this does seem like a cool idea.

Back