With 1 year premium can i change Avatar

Valkon

Provider
Hi thinking about going premium If I do can I change my Avatars name.
1st account I cancelled told MA/EU I kinda thought with an acount you
drop your avatar at anytime and make a new one. Well your account can
only have 1 toon and it can't be dropped. I downloaded your client guessing it works donno. Any plans of offering Life memberships for like 50 or 60 bucks.

for both here and EU the general policy is that you can not change names.

YOu can close once account, and open a new one with a new name.

All you have to do is say that is what you want to do by contacting the relevant support. Failure to close one before opening the next can result in problems as both sites do not like "multiple avatars" for one person, but are generally OK if you ask to close one account so as to be able to open a new one with a new name.

BTW, this site is not connected with MA/EU, it's a fan site. As such it has no connection with MA/EU. MA do not have an "Official" forum, they leave it to the community to provide their own ones.

I was asking tracker a question. MA/EU is already informed about my new account and 1st one is closed. I was asking tracker if i pay for a premium
1 year membership which is like 10 bucks can I change my avatars name
on my tracker account. If not no biggie i justwont go premium. Either way no biggie. thanks though. but i didnt really get an answer lol its all good.

No you can not change your avatar name on the tracker - but once you have created a new account inside EU (or before for that matter) you can make a new one on Entropia tracker.

The reason that we do not allow "name changes" is that your old globals would belong to a new avatar then - which isent correct. It was your old avatar (name) that got the global - not the new name. :)

thats all good but lol my 1st toon never had a global lol. sounds fine though.
was only like 1 day old.

Back