FYI: Withdrawal as specified + positive surprise

lofwyr

Alpha
Society
D-A-CH-S
Telemachus SokrateX Rhade
Hey all,

since this forum section needs some positive news ... i thought i'd share some :girl:

I registered a withdrawal on Aug 3
which was commited on Sep 21
and in my account on Sep 24 (yesterday)

which makes it 34 business days, at least according to the Austrian calendar :yup:

Since my last withdrawal in late 2011 i also changed my bank account, no problem whatsoever.

Furthermore i was very positively surprised that i seem to have gotten the (EUR/USD) exchange rate from registration date rather than commitment date, which makes quite a difference in this case (1.23 / 1.29).

I'm not a 100% certain but i think this wasn't the case with my last withdrawals ...

Withdrawn: 10,000 PED (-150 PED fee)
Received: 801.87 EUR
makes it a ~ 1.228 exchange rate, last seen in early August afaik.

:girl:

Regards
Sok

free beeer from sokratex! :yay:

Thanks for posting this, it's always nice to see positive feedback.

the fee isn't too bad either. Makes me want to try the same :D, not done it before since I needed it more ingame at the time.

Just beware that this is a fixed amount fee rather than a %-fee, so withdrawing 1k PED isn't that great :dunce:

And yes ... beer is on me - if there was any available. I'm checking in at Fort Fury daily :silly:

Sok

It's good news that withdrawals take much less than they used to but it's still lame it takes few secs to get money in and a whole month to take money out.

Never had any problems with redrawals myself (note: not with deposits either :))
Sometimes the $ arrives a bit faster, most of the time jit and sometimes a little late.

Atami

Back from 10 days in the suuuuun :cool:
and it's soooo cold here

It's good news that withdrawals take much less than they used to but it's still lame it takes few secs to get money in and a whole month to take money out.

I absolutely agree with you there. The allocated withdrawal time is totally bananas.

Even forex-accounts in far away countries usually manage to commit payments within a week and there is definitely more concern on money laundring and whatnot in Forex-trading than in Entropia Universe :silly:

But that's why i called it "as specified" ... just to let ppl who read this forum section know that there's ppl like me (and Atami) out there who (at least) withdraw within specifications without any problems since mostly ppl who have complaints/problems withdrawing post here.

regards
Sok

Back