Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

Status
Good afternoon.
On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal of funds number 14295091. To date, funds have not been transferred.
On March 28, 2020, I created a support case requesting a situation for a delay in withdrawing funds. Support has ignored this request. There was no answer. At first I thought the delay was due to coronavirus. But apparently not. After a request to the online service, I received a recommendation to open another support case. and on April 16, 2020, I created another case with the same request. There is no answer to either the first or second case. The online support service does not say anything - advises you to wait.
Today, half a year has passed since the request for withdrawal of funds.

I have fair play and fair trade. It is not clear that they ignore me. Moreover, in such a situation, any player can apparently be. what are the ways now? Just wait and continue to be silent from support?

Nice try to play innocent. Joined Apr 2020. lol. don't you guys see it's the alt for some the avatar whose name starts with a D and ends in a Y.

It starts to tire.
What manipulations with opals???
I buy cheaper and sell more expensive. Normal market. Usual.
If the reason is this - I am ready to stop doing what my fault is.
Let me tell you the reason.

His crafting was a recent development. The manipulation of opals has been going on for years.

I’ve been in the game for many years. I registered on the forum recently. to discuss the current situation.

Nice try to play innocent. Joined Apr 2020. lol. don't you guys see it's the alt for some the avatar whose name starts with a D and ends in a Y.

Market manipulation only exists because people pay the stupid high MU.

Has gone on for as long as i been in game starting back in 2007 with stupid high prices on old school UL items.

But yes if OP is messing with prices i say perma-ban all those involved, take all their stuff and block out the entire country they come from- was done in the past.

Market manipulation only exists because people pay the stupid high MU.

Has gone on for as long as i been in game starting back in 2007 with stupid high prices on old school UL items.

But yes if OP is messing with prices i say perma-ban all those involved, take all their stuff and block out the entire country they come from- was done in the past.

Or if they have no other choice.

I’ve been in the game for many years. I registered on the forum recently. to discuss the current situation.

-if u r in game for many years as u say how come u have only 30-40 lvl in crafting? ...mr 3 day pcf acc
-if u want to discuss the current situation start by telling me (us) how u can have so many opals when i ( and many more ) have looted just 3 opals since i known miself beside the fact i m over 200k loss on crafting ?

i come to the point when i see an opal in the window i feel like i want to go to church.

my 2 pecs.

Or if they have no other choice.

there is always a choice - to just not pay the scammers. Its a game not life and death. I get that you work to get to be able to tier and want to continue but it is still a choice.

I have not paid over 105% for weps in years (maybe a handful of times and not counting ELM style items or if i get a good deal and might re-sell) because i feel it stupid for me to pay 105% when i never loot MU over 101%. Same reason why i almost never hunt on LAs cause cant afford to pay any tax when loot is shit all the time. Yes game play suffers, i don't progress as fast but - i feel better.

I dont want to be a hater.... but I think MA take a very good decision. Is not normal for players to pay extra amount of ped to some kind of game leach like you.

Respect!

so we can't manipulate prices of items?

looks like anyz, div, rest of EIF, and 85% of the russians in this game are gonna get a ban hammer soon then no? Not to mention the opals guy.

If you’ve been in game many years which none of us doubt then expose your real identity. I suspect it is someone who’s name rhymes with livinity but hey what the hell do I know. I’ve only been playing since 2004, am a highly active player In one of the top skilled societies who isn’t easily fooled by your dumb shit scams. Hope you can never withdraw for fucking over so many good players. I’m gonna go ahead and get my popcorn ready for the litigation when you try to convince mindark you aren’t all the same person. Hot buttered popcorn???

Either you are the person I say you are or your are his prison bitch. Either or which is an unenviable position to be in...

looks like anyz, div, rest of EIF, and 85% of the russians in this game are gonna get a ban hammer soon then no? Not to mention the opals guy.

What the hell dude!?! How come I don't get a ban!?!?

I buy and sell crap too!!!!!

Also i find a few things interesting after reading the whole thread

1) the fact that div makes a thread thanking this fucking rando for a AUD fuckup a matter of days/weeks to create some public opion of the OP
2) the OP's weird fucked up english is extremely forced and not repeateable really, more like shuffling nouns into the wrong spot and making the language look broken
3) new pcf account
4) we know this person has been flipping opals since 2015 at least
5) it's just fucking weird and MA will literally find any excuse not to pay out $150k. Never place singual large withdrawals.... always smaller, and consistent. Also, their liquidity department will thank you.

I have fair play and fair trade. It is not clear that they ignore me. Moreover, in such a situation, any player can apparently be. what are the ways now? Just wait and continue to be silent from support?

i mean WTF? structurally you can put that together with punctuation, understand what "moreover" means, and yet simpler structure is almost purposefully cracked? this dude is someone's alt for sure. 110% will take that shit to my grave. GL buddy MA never giving you those greenbacks.

Last edited:

If you’ve been in game many years which none of us doubt then expose your real identity. I suspect it is someone who’s name rhymes with livinity but hey what the hell do I know. I’ve only been playing since 2004, am a highly active player In one of the top skilled societies who isn’t easily fooled by your dumb shit scams.

Also i find a few things interesting after reading the whole thread

1) the fact that div makes a thread thanking this fucking rando for a AUD fuckup a matter of days/weeks to create some public opion of the OP

lol @ f*cking morons and conspiracy theorists here. One of the reasons this forum is mostly for trolls and scumbags.

Acknowledging someone who did something good to you publically has now become a capital crime. Awesome :laugh:

@OP : Thanks for returning the AUDs , i really did appreciate that. I hope you have not used any of the other illegal forms of manipulation and MA will clear you from any charges. It is unacceptable though that MA do not reply to support cases. I find that extremely weird. One thing you might want to check is that sometimes a support case for some reason gets completely ignored (something to do with queueing of it) and you should try and create a new support case. This has helped me in some cases.

Divinity

I have fair play and fair trade.

lol, how you was fair with AUD ?
I'm remember, each time i and other players placed an AUD order, in less than 5 min maybe 7, you placed the same order + 1pec.

You did the exact same thing when someone tryed to sold AUDs, same quantity - 1ped. That would be ok if you didn't was able to do it 24/24 - 7/7.... When you slept ?

I stopped to invest in AUD and sold all my stack, that was not fair, since i kept away my pedcard from AUD.

Thank you

auds.jpg

lol @ conspiracy theorists of PCF.

Not a theory, that was a fact ...

Not a theory, that was a fact ...

:scratch2: I think you are confused about something as my statement along with the screenshot was referring to those who had made preposterous allegations regarding me being in cahoots with the OP.

Last edited:
not to be a dick to anyone here, but it's seriously always the russians.

That’s what happens when you watch CNN too much. In reality people are different, there’s gonna be good and bad people in any group of people no matter what. And you should stay away from the establishment’s propaganda machine, it can and will give you brain damage, and then you’ll start projecting their talking points onto everything you encounter. Brainwashed individuals end up hating whoever they are told to hate, essentially they become racists, while publicly denouncing the idea.

I had a total of more than 10+ whispers or emails about erroneous sales.
there is not a single person whom I would refuse. all who could name the date, quantity and time received a positive decision.
I am an honest trader. I repeat once again.
About trading on the market - everyone can do it. I am not doing anything unusual.

Recently, I have become more passive.
And the main catch is probably that MindArk does not want to give money.

I think the worst part is that MA only takes action when the person tries to withdraw... I mean people like this take advantage of the player base for years and years but it’s only a problem when trying to take money out. How about actually taking a look at these players when they’re reported for similar activities. @MA

lol @ f*cking morons and conspiracy theorists here. One of the reasons this forum is mostly for trolls and scumbags.
Divinity
if u say so :laugh:, u have the skin to say about others being morons, trolls and scumbags ? man u have some balls have to admit :computer:

lol
Acknowledging someone who did something good to you publically has now become a capital crime. Awesome :laugh:

@OP : Thanks for returning the AUDs , i really did appreciate that. I hope you have not used any of the other illegal forms of manipulation and MA will clear you from any charges. It is unacceptable though that MA do not reply to support cases. I find that extremely weird. One thing you might want to check is that sometimes a support case for some reason gets completely ignored (something to do with queueing of it) and you should try and create a new support case. This has helped me in some cases.

Divinity
here's some conspiracy, is not for the weak minded ones

:confused:, how come u of all ppl here and from all the bloody universe, u decided to stand and "shout out "
why just u alone? i just dont get it, what is the interest here to be so determined and so insistent to defend and be the mediator/advocate for someone who is more into money sucking / gold hunger activity ?

did i miss something here?:scratch2:

Gray_Grey.jpg

Maybe you misspelled your name when you attempted to withdrawl ped :scratch2:

Seems like you have done it already here for your forum account. I'd check your personal details to make sure you have everything squared away.

thanks for the advice. but I have previously made positive withdrawals. this usually happens 3 times a year.
apparently crossed some line in quantity or frequency.

Gray_Grey.jpg

Maybe you misspelled your name when you attempted to withdrawl ped :scratch2:

Seems like you have done it already here for your forum account. I'd check your personal details to make sure you have everything squared away.

Yeah, the point where there are more tier 2.99 items ingame than any other tier is a pretty solid indicator that some lines were crossed.

"this." :smoke:

That’s what happens when you watch CNN too much. In reality people are different, there’s gonna be good and bad people in any group of people no matter what. And you should stay away from the establishment’s propaganda machine, it can and will give you brain damage, and then you’ll start projecting their talking points onto everything you encounter. Brainwashed individuals end up hating whoever they are told to hate, essentially they become racists, while publicly denouncing the idea.

lolwat this is PCF not /pol

has nothing to do with politics and has everything to due with a more-than-coincidental majority of scammers/problem-causing players in EU being russian. You have a better than 50-50 chance of a "scam" being of a russian player, which is significantly disproportionate to their numbers relative of the entire playerbase.

lolwat this is PCF not /pol

has nothing to do with politics and has everything to due with a more-than-coincidental majority of scammers/problem-causing players in EU being russian. You have a better than 50-50 chance of a "scam" being of a russian player, which is significantly disproportionate to their numbers relative of the entire playerbase.

This is based on what, your personal biased and hateful opinion? You have no data to back this up, none whatsoever. Many players have been temporarily or permanently banned from this game for different reasons, and you're basically implying that half of them come from one particular country, how would you know? You wouldn't, you're just hateful, that's all there is to it.

Status
Back