FYI: Withdrawal fee not correct

chielsen

Supportscammer for hire
Society
Groene Draeck
Jan Phoenix Lid
Hello ppl.
I recently made a withdrawal and i got charged 1.5% while the site says 1%. So I asked MA and this is what i got.

11 Jan 2009 You wrote:
Hello,

On the site you mention 1% withdrawal fee, but the client takes 1.5%. Can you fix this?
12 Jan 2009 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this. The withdrawal fee is 1% of the amount, or 10 USD minimum and this is the amount that is deducted from your withdrawal. However, the message at the Transfer Center is erroneous. This is currently a known issue and members of the web design team are working on a solution. A fix will be implemented in the next release.
Have a nice day in Entropia Universe.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Fast response and they are gonna fix it. So everybody who made a withdawal ask your fee back i'd say.

their response only says that the Transfer Center is stating it's 1.5%, not actually taking 1.5%, and that they'll fix the message. Sounds to me like there is no fee to recoup.

Reactions: Pip
I don't think that says you are going to get any money back, I think it says that you were actually charged 1% and the message that you got was wrong, in that it erroneously said 1.5%, and it the message that is going to be fixed......

Edit: Mr Zombie was faster :D

Last edited:
150 ped fee on 10k sounds like 1.5% to me...

and it does to me, as well ... now only if you had included that in your original post ... :p

Hello ppl.
I recently made a withdrawal and i got charged 1.5% while the site says 1%. So I asked MA and this is what i got.

Yeah well it might have been only a display error, but if the client says i pay 150 ped fee i believe that. So maybe we dont have to do anything.

I get euros, but somebody who gets USD can they tell me if they got charged 1.5% or 1%?

Bump for my question:

I get euros, but somebody who gets USD can they tell me if they got charged 1.5% or 1%?

Jan, it doesn't matter for you. You don't want to withdrawal the peds from your sellout anyway... You rather want to start crafting or big amped mining, right? You know you want! :yay:

Noooo nooo, don't pull the nice peds out of the economy.... :cry:

Sorry for off topic. :)

MA-Website said:
Bankabhebung

Du kannst virtuelle Mittel auf der PED-KARTE im Entropia Universe auch ohne Entropia Universe Cash Card in echtes Geld umtauschen, indem du eine Bankabhebung am EU TRANSFER CENTER (Kategorie SYSTEM in der AKTIONSBIBLIOTHEK) anforderst.

Gib die Bankdaten ein. Wenn diese mit den Daten im Entropia Universe-Account übereinstimmen, die du bei Registrierung des Accounts angegeben hast, wird MindArk die Abhebung genehmigen.

Per Abhebung kannst du Beträge ab 1000 PED aus dem Entropia Universe abheben. Die Abhebungsgebühr beträgt 1,5 % des Betrags, mindestens aber 10 USD. Weitere Gebühren werden ggf. von deiner Bank erhoben.

Da Bankabhebungen manuell und in der Reihenfolge des Registrierungsdatums verarbeitet werden, kann die Verarbeitungsdauer im Jahresverlauf abhängig vom Arbeitsaufkommen schwanken. Wenn du sofort auf dein Geld zurückgreifen können willst, solltest du die Anschaffung einer Entropia Universe Cash Card in Erwägung ziehen.

Abhebungswährung
Bei Abhebungen entscheidet das Land des Kundenwohnorts über die Währung der Transaktion.

Einwohner Schwedens erhalten Schwedische Kronen. EU-Einwohner erhalten Euro. Einwohner der USA, Kanadas und anderer Länder erhalten US-Dollar.

In besonderen Fällen kann MindArk gegen eine geringe Gebühr in anderen Währungen überweisen. Wenn Kunden dies wünschen, müssen sie sich jedoch zunächst an die Supportabteilung wenden.

Beachte aber, dass unser System keine Verarbeitung von Abhebungen über zwischengeschaltete Banken erlaubt. Wenn dein Bankkonto nur über eine zwischengeschaltete Bank zugänglich ist, empfehlen wir die Verwendung einer Entropia Universe Cash Card.

Where did you get this 1% from ???

I just checked the website, and hey it definately states there is a 1.5% fee for withdrawls, and if I remember right, it was 1.5% since I started with EU!

Sorry that the quote is in german, but I am german ;)

Where did you get this 1% from ???

I just checked the website, and hey it definately states there is a 1.5% fee for withdrawls, and if I remember right, it was 1.5% since I started with EU!

Sorry that the quote is in german, but I am german ;)

Hmm ok so that's erroneous too.

When using the bank withdrawal option, you may withdraw any amount from 1000 PED upwards from the Entropia Universe. The withdrawal fee is set to 1% (minimum 10 USD) of the amount. Additional charges may also be levied by your bank.

English says 1% and german , spanish and french 1.5%.

I got another response:

12 Jan 2009 You wrote:
So I will get the excess paid fee back?
13 Jan 2009 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Our logs confirm that the fee for your withdrawal was registered is only 1% as: it is only the text at the Transfer center the one that is misleading. Your withdrawal order:

But can someone answer my question:

It's been 1.5% for at least the past couple of years that I've been playing.

I can concur that it has been 1.5% for the last 5 years.

The error atm is that it states 1 and not 1.5

I can concur that it has been 1.5% for the last 5 years.

The error atm is that it states 1 and not 1.5

That is not what MA is saying...

MA fixed it now. It much more clear. Good job MA.

My GF withdrew 30 K peds recently, from that MA took 50 $ if my math isnt totally fucked up thats 1.66 % . Additionally her bank charged her 15 $. Moneywise its peanuts, but if they say 1 % or 1.5 % they shouldnt charge 1.66 %. Not much money for a single individual, but every drop counts. Dont they ? :(
So for some reason it seems MA charged her 20 $ extra ?

They charge 1%, 100 ped minimum. So if you gonna withdraw, try to withdraw 10k+.

I just received my last payment and all is handled very good and kinda fast. About 1 month waitingtime.

Back