Withdrawal policy

Toake

I totally would have played this game and put a bit of money into it, but seeing their (non-existent) policies about withdrawals, raises a red flag for me. As far as following the laws, and guidelines put forth in the EULA are concerned, it's great that they actually do this; however, since this game is ADVERTISED as a "real money economy" game, in doing so, it should, 1. have a REAL banking license, and 2. actually pay out in a reasonable period of time (No you cannot compare the response times indicated to CD's or anything of the sort, because they accrue interest, and most are able to be liquidated within a week of the maturation date.) I HIGHLY advise MA to stop advertising this game using the term "real-money economy" as it puts them in danger of REAL LIFE litigation. *Drops Mic*

I totally would have played this game and put a bit of money into it, but seeing their (non-existent) policies about withdrawals, raises a red flag for me. As far as following the laws, and guidelines put forth in the EULA are concerned, it's great that they actually do this; however, since this game is ADVERTISED as a "real money economy" game, in doing so, it should, 1. have a REAL banking license, and 2. actually pay out in a reasonable period of time (No you cannot compare the response times indicated to CD's or anything of the sort, because they accrue interest, and most are able to be liquidated within a week of the maturation date.) I HIGHLY advise MA to stop advertising this game using the term "real-money economy" as it puts them in danger of REAL LIFE litigation. *Drops Mic*

Implying that you've never played this game (or at least "maybe" played but never depo'd), you seem quite familiar with the whole concept of EU and the withdrawal system. This post raises some flags for me. Who are you? And why would you hide behind a new account to bring up this issue? The whole *Drops Mic* :laugh::laugh: I found quite amusing; if you're new to EU or have never played, why would you use such a dramatic description that depicts personal drama and sticking it to the man? It's quite entertaining trying to imagine someone who casually researched a game, implying they've never played or at least, deposited, and would care enough to warn this company of it's "false" advertising, then the icing on the cake...dropping the mic.

Peace brother. :cool:

But its still a valid topic .

Every transaction is backed up by a real world bank and is perfectly legal in every way. The delay, atleast part of it, is there for good reasons (scams, money laundering, etc..).

Give it a chance OP, it's a fun game.

Sounds more like someone that is angry about to slow withdrawals...:silly2:

It don't understand why they should need to be a bank to be called "real money economy", can't see any connection between those two? As long as the values (peds) in-game have some real value that can be converted to "real money", I would say it can be called "real money economy". Maybe it should be called "Risky real money economy" :silly2:

He does have a point about the long redraw time.
Does it really take that long to check the records. :scratch2:
3-5 working days should actually do it.

The rest is just to form a mental barrier towards redrawing.

This again? alright,

1. to prevent fraud
2. to prevent money laundring
3. to prevent a "run on the bank" situation

Mindark have never refused/not paid out a withdrawal request in the last decade, they have a AA credit rating, right below the highest possible and produce financial reports every year. They have held a bank license in the past but decided to forgo establishing "Mindbank" there banking project until a better time.

These "Mindark are fishy" threads really have no basis in reality if you ask me they have fulfilled there obligations to every single on of us for a decade straight, if you dont trust them to run the game right i understand that, we all want to change certain aspects of the game but to say or suggest they will run away with your money is just horse shit.

Oh and by the way you might want to brush up on your law degree when it comes to advertisments, you are actually allowed to say pretty much whatever you want when advertising a product. Mindark wouldn't fall anywhere near the danger zone in that regard.

Cheers :D
-Jonas

So..... what happenned at the end?

He went back using his regular forum user and we never heard about him ever again.

:laugh: this thread should be locked. this burger really...

Back