Question: Withdrawal to bank account

Thug79

Old
Hi there,
I live in Bosnia & Herzegovina
I have created an bank account for USD currency.
My bank is Volksbank BH d.d. Sarajevo

My bank gave me instructions for payment, and it looks like this:

''
In favour of:
VOLKSBANK BH d.d. Sarajevo
SWIFT Code: XXXXXXXX
with:
Account No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Name of corresponding bank: Oesterreichische Volksbanken AG
SWIFT Code: XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
IBAN Code: XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary name: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Phone number: +XXXXXXXXXX
Best regards.
''

So I wonted to ask what info do I type in for name of the bank and country of the bank, IBAM and swift, my bank here in Bosnia or the other bank in Austria.

I dont wonna make mistake, it will cost me 700 ped to get ped back to my ingame acc

Waiting for your answer, grateful in advance.

I'd ask Mindark direcly in a support case, this is a forum and whilst there may be members from your country, if they give wrong advice it would (as you correctly say) cost you money.

My personal opinion would be, it is whatever it says on your bank account statements

Djes jarane :D

Like Mega said, better send support case to MA asking for all the details.
I haven`t done any withdrawals so couldn`t help you out mate.
GL.

I have had a problem here in the US, where my Bank used an intermediary bank to process international transfers. MA couldn't work with that, so I had to open an account at a different bank. Not sure if it works that way in Europe, though.

However, they were pretty good about warning me and communicating during the process. I wouldn't worry too much about it, just ask them.

It is best to ask support about such situations as they can give you an accurate answer that suits your circumstances.

However as I understand it they can only do a direct transfer to your personal account, they can't (or won't) credit it to an intermediary.

It looks like your bank, "VOLKSBANK BH d.d. Sarajevo", uses another, "Oesterreichische Volksbanken AG", as an intermediary so you may have some problems.

So check with MindArk and also check with your bank to see if there is a way for you to receive funds directly to your account.

- Deathifier

It is best to ask support about such situations as they can give you an accurate answer that suits your circumstances.

However as I understand it they can only do a direct transfer to your personal account, they can't (or won't) credit it to an intermediary.

It looks like your bank, "VOLKSBANK BH d.d. Sarajevo", uses another, "Oesterreichische Volksbanken AG", as an intermediary so you may have some problems.

So check with MindArk and also check with your bank to see if there is a way for you to receive funds directly to your account.

- Deathifier
Nothing wrong with this.

All banks in Canada use an American intermediary to handle international wires. I've had no problems receiving my withdrawal through TD Canada Trust (CAN) which commissions Bank of America (USA) to handle the transaction.

As mentioned above, provide MA with the info above in a support case -- they will sort it out. If you put it in yourself and enter something incorrectly, you are charged for the failed transaction by MA (this is mentioned during the withdrawal process).

I actually had to open an account at Bank of America specifically because MA told me that they couldn't process my withdrawal through an intermediary bank. Realistically, it was a couple of years ago and that could have changed. The one upside was that MA were very good about communicating and they held my place in line until I got the new account open so I didn't lose any time in the withdrawal process. Sadly, my withdrawals were the smoothest and most professional interactions I've had with MA.

Nothing wrong with this.

All banks in Canada use an American intermediary to handle international wires. I've had no problems receiving my withdrawal through TD Canada Trust (CAN) which commissions Bank of America (USA) to handle the transaction.

As mentioned above, provide MA with the info above in a support case -- they will sort it out. If you put it in yourself and enter something incorrectly, you are charged for the failed transaction by MA (this is mentioned during the withdrawal process).

Interesting, perhaps it is more case specific than I thought or perhaps MindArk has changed / improved their procedures.

Your advice is correct though - get it checked before trying to withdraw, it makes the process a lot smoother :)

- Deathifier

Back