FYI: WithDrawal USA 10k PED

ebo-ice

Prowler
Society
Forever Noob
Red Ebo-ICE Jade
I thought I would keep everyone informed as to my experience with the withdrawal process. Once I 'requested' a small withdrawal I received this confirmation email:

I will attempt to update this thread once I receive a deposit in my bank.

UPDATE!! 23rd June 2011

Texas, USA -6GMT
Request made 21-APR-2011
Commit received 23-JUN-2011

Total time from request to [notice] of committed deposit:
64 calendar, 46 business days

For a Total of 9 weeks... Good Luck in game,
EBO

Last edited:
30 business days, about 4 a week = about 7-8 calendar weeks.
Thats about how long it took for mine if I remember right.

Good luck with yours, and gz on being able to take some out.

narfi

everybody take the same message..is normal. If you have all your dates, accounts in order you will receive the money in 4-5 weeks max. Check in your EU Transfer Center ingame at transaction history..and when you will see at status ' commited' you will get your money in about 3-4 days from that time. That will hapend usualy in the last week:). Have fun!

the minimum time I have ever recieved a payment was in 1 week a few years ago. My last 4 or 5 withdraws have all taken a minimum of 40 days, with a maximum of 60 days. the transaction went within the guidelines of swedish working holidays which apparently isn't much. So for the USA what may be 35-38 business days is likely 30 through the rules they go by. GL with your withdraw. Always look forward to reading these threads. If MA would get the withdraw time to 2 weeks again or less I would certainly make a considerable deposit again, but the fact of the matter is I dont have a ton of money disposable. So if something comes up I cannot have a 2 month notice to get my money out, so it remains in my bank, If it took 1-2 weeks to recieve my money I would feel a lot more confident putting more into the system. best reguards.

Goodluck man, I withdrew 20k ped March 15th and I'm still waiting >.<

21 Apr 2011 - placed request for withdrawal
21 May 2011 - 30 calendar days, 22 work days have passed

nothing new to add...

i have a pending 25k withdrawal requested on 4/14, next Friday it will be 30 business days for me.

exactly 1 year ago with peds from ATH, i took out 80k. Took exactly 33 business days. I suspect it will take longer now with an influx of ppl cashing out. goodluck :)

I am going to withdraw 500 k next week:yay::yay: i didnt depo

made a withrawel on the 12 of march and its still pending... so hmmm, u guys are in for a wait lol :)

made a withrawel on the 12 of march and its still pending... so hmmm, u guys are in for a wait lol :)

I wondered why you havent posted yet. And yeah i am pretty much waiting for yours to happen first.. :)

ffs 12th and still not committed?!

I'm waiting on mine from 22nd and that's now at 40 biz days. Last week support said they hoped to get it done this week but this week has now come and gone with no luck.

This won't help my withdrawal, but anyone who deposits atm is a fool.

Welcome to the 40th business day club Slither :ahh:

My withdrawal has been committed, hopefully they will stick to their rules with my next withdrawals.

I thought I would keep everyone informed as to my experience with the withdrawal process. Once I 'requested' a small withdrawal I received this confirmation email:

I will attempt to update this thread once I receive a deposit in my bank.

Texas, USA -6GMT
Request made 21-APR-2011

EBO

Expect to wait until mid June, GL

I requested one on the 7th of April, registered on the 9th and I am still waiting for it to be committed.

yay got a commited! :D

dang you ppl do a ATH then cash out ?

i would keep playing ... perhaps you have deposited a lot before ... but still , why take the money out ??

ffs 12th and still not committed?!

I'm waiting on mine from 22nd and that's now at 40 biz days. Last week support said they hoped to get it done this week but this week has now come and gone with no luck.

This won't help my withdrawal, but anyone who deposits atm is a fool.

Dekel said he just got a commit on the 23rd. So that would make it what? 51 business days?

7 April n still waiting.

just received this reply from support:

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. Withdrawals are usually processed within 30 business days. However, our financial department has had an increased workload lately, therefore our processing time has gone up.
Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences this may cause you and rest assured that your transaction will be committed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

After writing:

On 2011-05-27 16:58:39 you wrote:
Hi, it has now been over 30 business days since I requested a withdrawal on 04/14/11, and I still have received no word back from you guys yet. Is there a problem? The request is shown as 'PENDING' in my EU transfer center transaction history. I understand if things are behind schedule at the moment however I would appreciate a rough estimate of when I can expect this to be processed, as the previous statement of processing taking less than 30 business days has already passed.

Thank you,

Michael '3J' Sanders

They should just change their policy to something along these lines:

We will pay you earliest after 30 business days but if you havnt gotten paid by then. Then you will wait until we feel like paying. If you pester us about long withdraw times we add a couple of waiting days just to be kind. We do however offer instant cancellation of your withdraw if you have become broke ingame :laugh:

So they only make you aware of a 'commit' [in-game], or do they also notify you via e-mail?

Thanks
EBO

Also:
09 Jun 2011 - 49 calendar days, 36 work days have passed

nothing new to add...

Last edited:
They email when its committed. I just got my email today. 7 April to 10 June, hopefully in a couple days, it shows back up at bank.

They should just change their policy to something along these lines:

We will pay you earliest after 30 business days but if you havnt gotten paid by then. Then you will wait until we feel like paying. If you pester us about long withdraw times we add a couple of waiting days just to be kind. We do however offer instant cancellation of your withdraw if you have become broke ingame :laugh:

If they have a good day they might also throw in a lock on your account for good measure. :)

Last edited:
So they only make you aware of a 'commit' [in-game], or do they also notify you via e-mail?

Thanks
EBO

Also:
09 Jun 2011 - 49 calendar days, 36 work days have passed

nothing new to add...

"work days" seem to be rare over there....so in reality they maybe have only had 8 "work days" since your request. lol

Why would they get in a hurry to give you your money that they are making intrest off of the longer they keep it the more they make.

Back