***WoF 2009 Draw VIDEO***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Rooster got me this a bit earlier than planned:)

Here's the draw, to let you all know it was above board; and some inspiration for victory:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWuQw8R3sWo[/youtube]

Thanks to Rooster, Clam and Stella Artois:)

MUST MENTION: The WoF is ALSO sponsored by EntropiaBay.Com and Entropia Investment Fund (EID), whose logos will be added to all and existing artwork as soon as possible.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Would be good to be able to watch it but it aint available in my country :p

Would be good to be able to watch it but it aint available in my country :p

Aahhh, the new copyright laws.... recording a second version without using a Song Not in the Public Domain lol (i.e. Silent) and will post it next to the original for those countries whose governments frown on music taking a holiday.

Hurrikane

Aahhh, the new copyright laws.... recording a second version without using a Song Not in the Public Domain lol (i.e. Silent) and will post it next to the original for those countries whose governments frown on music taking a holiday.

Hurrikane

not sure it's the music, i think you just made it not possible to watch it from more than your homecountry or something :p

not sure it's the music, i think you just made it not possible to watch it from more than your homecountry or something :p

i'm able to watch it from Canada :scratch2:

I have done a silent version now, a bit pants and much less satisfying but shows the draw never the less. For full effect play Eve of Destruction in the backgroung whilst watching.

All the following counties should be able to watch the version with sound....
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0fjQIHcs4[/youtube]

Happy Hunting

I have done a silent version now, a bit pants and much less satisfying but shows the draw never the less. For full effect play Eve of Destruction in the backgroung whilst watching.

All the following counties should be able to watch the version with sound....
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
[youtube]ZT0fjQIHcs4[/youtube]

Happy Hunting

Couldn`t watch hurri from Serbia either.........now I can thx Rooster:thumbup:

Back