WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
Welcome to the WoF

This is the recruitment thread for Team America. Please register for Team America by including:

--Your full avatar name.
--Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself.
--Anything the team should know about you, including availability.

If you would like to join in and support Team USA this year in WoF 2010, please take a minute to register for the WoF USA private forum. You will find all information in there about schedules, support teams, etc.

You can do this by clicking on the "User CP" tab at the top of the page. From there, click on the "Group Memberships" link in the 2nd group of links on the left hand side. When you see the long list of groups displayed, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the radio button to the right of "WoF Team USA" and then click the "Join Groups" button at the bottom.

Once your request has been approved you can find the private Team USA forum listed in the regular "Forums" section down near the bottom in the "Private Forums" section.

usa_58385.jpg

Last edited:
Kitty Kitty Fire
dunno, oooooo I wanna be on the main team!!
i am available in the evenings, i have a mad4 and bear armor. I talk alot

Last edited:
Octavius Joser Rex signing up for duty one more time. Unless I win the lottery between now and then I'll happily do my role on support.

Brent Wildman Lansing
Main team (I hope) ;)
"Da" Da, De Da Da Da :wtg:
Self sufficient point to fire.

Adam WantsSome Heineken
Support team please, available a lot
nothing really special to note

Justin JC Thyme
Support Team
Vote for Captain would be DA

Trivan Blacknight Oconnor
Support Team Member
Captain: Dont know anybody.:D

3-5k Skills

Last edited:
Name: Yem Heap Pyite
Da is the man!
Applying for Main Team

At the time of this post:
75.5 HA
196 HP
DOA RJ
ML35
Angel Armor

Participated on WoF main for previous two years.

Lookin forward to taking the win this year! :) F&%# Yeah!

JSeven Jay Allen
vote for Da
Support Team

ankt kat bastet
Da (if he doesn't object)
support team (170k skills)

Capt: don't know.. last years Capt gets my vote I guess.

I'll be Support.

I have not participated in a WOF before. I hear great things about it, so I thought I would give it a go. My availibility is hit and miss, so I'll try my hardest. (Central Time)

Should be lvl 20+ BLP pistol by event start...
(I use BLP pistol thats maxed + beast)
(I'll try and max the BL1000, by then lvl24)
I have 4 or 5 dif armors, I equip for best eco against mob types.

Anyway... looking forward to meeting some new ppl, and having a blast!

no more 'f*$k yea !' ?

You can have all the F*$k yea ! you want:) I think of it as the team's catchprase or slogan rather than an official part of the name though.

Hurrikane

Rob coltkiller Palmer
support team or main team if theres any room
first year and hoping to attend WoF taking home the prize

You can have all the F*$k yea ! you want:) I think of it as the team's catchprase or slogan rather than an official part of the name though.

Hurrikane

I vote we change that!

"Team America! F*$k yea!" for WoF 2010!

Omega Omega Requiem
Da for captain
Support team for myself, available just about every weekend. :yay:

Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster
Da for captain
Support team

I haven't see alex and Ebo is AWOL at school (I think it is :scratch2:),,, your it DA :tongue2:

I agree, Da your it!!

Michael 3J Sanders
DA
runner or support teams

available at almost all times, lvl 24 laser sniper

Last edited:
Peterbilt bilt johnny
DA
support team

Valekyrie Vale Landing

Looks like the Da's have it :yay:

Support team
Available on weekends
Armor a mix of Jag and Shadow
Weapons:
ML45
CB26
LR53
HL15

I like to kill stuff :lolup:

p.s. Heap's a noob

Darth Skippie Boobie

I will hold off on voting for Da as captain until he tells me he wants to do it again this year.

242 HP
Mod Fap
Protector of the Empire + 8a SGA Plates
Mod Merc + a204 SGA
IFF8k + a106

Happily signing up for main team duty, again, year four.

Call your team United States of America Because America is very very big.. and is not only one country. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Call your team United States of America Because America is very very big.. and is not only one country. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Come up with a new argument and go find your own country's thread...

I'd be happy to help out in any way I can this year:

|| Chaos ||

217 hp
imp fap
i2870 but more likely an HL20 for this
angel / sala
ml35

What a moronic argument. You evidently can't tell the difference between country and continent.

Kryss Cat Wanweird

Da

Support Team

I sold out all equipment that would be useful for WOF and my time is pretty limited lately. I'll have to see closer to the start of WOF what my schedule is like.

Its that time again! =)

Listen Team America, as it stands now, unless something miraculous happens between now and the start of WOF, I am out of the picture. You need to start thinking about who you want as your overall leadership for the support teams. (in the private forums ofc)

People should not be intimidated to give it ago. It WILL occupy your time outside of the 3 hour window every other weekend (eerrr, maybe that was just me :p).

The organizational structure has been set. I think it allowed for a lot of ownership in Team America with the way it was done last year. I am sorry I will not be a part of it this year, but like I said, the foundation has been laid, I think someone can work off of whats already been established! There was some GREAT leadership last year and I see some 'team captains' returning for some more!!

My hat is not completely out of the ring, but IF I am able to assist it will be as a gun on a hunt looking for some swirlies. So this is my long tentative "I am in for a support role when the time allows.

AARRRRGGGHHHHH! ~wish things were different

EBO

Back