WoF 2010: Team Amethera

Im kind of PO!! Internet still not up. Nothing is responding!

Writing from phone, in bed! Wish you all the luck and power in the universe, team Amethera and friends!

Over & out :(

I'm sorry you're internet is out. I have had that experience a few times here in Luxembourg as well.

Hope your internet gets better soon. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Bah not only will it be late here but our internet connection also just broke down :( and unfortunale i cant use iphone, as now, to play eu on! Sorry

We'll be thinking of you ;)

Hmmm... my internet connection also went down yesterday to come back up today. Conspiracy!?

Sabotage from Team Eudoria ? :D

Did not help... I think we beat them again :yay: That compensates for our poor performance in round 1 ... which was more than unlucky :wtg:

I was on vacation, when is the next match? ;)

Hi,

Not fixed yet...

Stage 3 Round three: April 3/4, 10/11, 17/18 (flexible)

nothing set yet.

Sorry guys... I was away as well; I'll be there next time.

I must say that so far, the strongest Main team we had was

Kosh, Raven, Graecu, Me ... that combo was pretty powerful in Dmg, I assume because most people used Apis amped ?

On the Support side, Albi has been fighting every single round, Gratz and thanks for leading the Support Teams every time !

Whoever came along to support us, many thanks ! Think this year Team Amethera has been going really well ! :D

That said, it would be great if we could do a successful last big round. With as many support people as possible.

Unfortunately, I can only do one of the last dates for the last Round, either one of the following (and I can not promise 100% to be able to make it, due to business travel but let's see... ). My suggestion is highlighted Bold.

The key people to agree on a date are the main team. I can not get it right for everybody, so sorry guys. If this date is really bad for main team members, then please tell me, I can drop out of one hunt if need be. That's not the problem. But of course I'd rather we are as many people as possible.

17 APR 2010
1400 MA Time - 0 Teams
1800 MA Time - 0 Teams
2200 MA Time - 0 Teams

18 APR 2010
0700 MA Time - 0 Teams
1100 MA Time - 0 Teams

The Team as it stands:
-------------------------------------
Main Team
  • Semai Captain
  • Lykke Vice-Captain
  • Kosh Coach
  • Mal (optional support )
  • NastyCenturion (optional support)
  • LeeLoo Faith (optional support)
  • xInFernaLx (optional support)
  • Raven (optional support)

Support Team
  • jjmatrix
  • Sea
  • Sniqs
  • JackFree
  • Biggestglobal
  • Albi
  • Tix
  • TruBrit (Brankicica McB McBrit)

not sure If I can make it 17th, I visit a concert with a friend on sunday, he is from switzerland so might be he want to come on saturday allready and then I wont be online..

That is the only date and time that I would be able to make also, so if we go for that I am in. Would be glad to give support a hand in this round if we have a full (apis) main team ;)

I should be ok with all of those times.

17th April 22:00 MA time it is !!!​

We meet at 21:00 MA time in Oshiri as usual !!!

Please try to make it, it's our last round and it would be nice to see as many of Team Amethera as possible ! ;)

It's not all just Rocktropia... the WoF is still on...

I need a few more confirmations please !!! Who's in ? :yay:

17th April 22:00 MA time it is !!!​

We meet at 21:00 MA time in Oshiri as usual !!!​

Please try to make it, it's our last round and it would be nice to see as many of Team Amethera as possible ! ;)

my visitor just confirmed he is coming on saturday - no playing for me :(

I'm in. Just need a lot of coffee or other :drink:

I think we all do ;) It will be an all nighter for sure... :D

Thanks to all who attended the WoF in this or previous rounds !!!!

I think we can all be proud in that we managed to get a respectable score with a very small team and most importantly, for the first time in History

Team Amethera beats Team Eudoria :D

Thank you all so much !!!

We will try to organise a after WoF hunting session with all WoF Team Amethera participants and I hope to see many of you online then !!!

Long live Team Amethera, we come back even tronger in 2011 :wtg:

sigpic20824_2.gif

Thanks for the invitation. It was fun to support the Ametherian forces :D
Now i know what's all the fuss with WoF about :smoke:

Thank you Amethera for a fine display of talent, and indeed, your best Scoring year to date. Glad to see the friendly rivalry between yourselves and Eudoria fuelled ever further:)

It may interest you to know that the WoF will become a year-round fixture from this Tournament onwards; Keep your team together, recruit and polish your tactics, as Friendly Matches, Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

Of particular notice to Amethera may be the Calypso Cup: J Boy is working on a new trophy design for this most special event between the two Calypso Continents.

Thanks again, sorry you didn't make it to the Groups this year.

Hurrikane

Team Amethera beats Team Eudoria :D

Nooooooo :cry:

Ok ok, guess you had to finish ahead of us sooner or later.. Why the "!¤% couldn't it be later!! lol

Gratz Team Amethera. :grumble::thumbup::tiphat:

Nooooooo :cry:

Ok ok, guess you had to finish ahead of us sooner or later.. Why the "!¤% couldn't it be later!! lol

Gratz Team Amethera. :grumble::thumbup::tiphat:

Lol, thx ;) Was nice competing against you lot... A little bit of rivalry is good ;)

It may interest you to know that the WoF will become a year-round fixture from this Tournament onwards; Keep your team together, recruit and polish your tactics, as Friendly Matches, Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

Of particular notice to Amethera may be the Calypso Cup: J Boy is working on a new trophy design for this most special event between the two Calypso Continents.

Hurrikane

What ???? A competition just for Amethera against Eudoria ??? Really ???

wow, how cool is that!!

It was fun while it lasted, and thanks for the friendly competition, Amethera. Our sad little (emphasis on little) team struggled, but we drove on.

Congratz on defeating Eudoria this year!! (enjoy that feeling... WE will be victorious next time!! :silly2: )

Looking forward to the possibility of "Calypso Cup" Hmmmm, wonder if MA would give both teams a "Team HQ" and create a trophy cup that we can display in the appropriate HQ until the next "Calypso Cup"? That would be awesome!! :cool:

I had much fun during the few rounds I took part in... my only regret is that I couldn't put more time/effort into it.

I'd like to thank the entire Amethera Team... simply put an AWESOME group of people!!! Thank you for alowing me to be a part (granted... very small) of your Team.
I'll be looking forward to the "off-season" hunts :).

It was fun while it lasted, and thanks for the friendly competition, Amethera. Our sad little (emphasis on little) team struggled, but we drove on.

Congratz on defeating Eudoria this year!! (enjoy that feeling... WE will be victorious next time!! :silly2: )

Looking forward to the possibility of "Calypso Cup" Hmmmm, wonder if MA would give both teams a "Team HQ" and create a trophy cup that we can display in the appropriate HQ until the next "Calypso Cup"? That would be awesome!! :cool:
No team is too small; it's all about heart and fun. I really believe that we achieved that with our own little "rivalry".
Thank you Team Eudoria!!

Thank you Amethera for a fine display of talent, and indeed, your best Scoring year to date. Glad to see the friendly rivalry between yourselves and Eudoria fuelled ever further:)

Thanks again, sorry you didn't make it to the Groups this year.

Hurrikane
Now this is something else!!! How awesome it will be to have the battle of the continents.... two rounds.... one on each continent.... :drool:

Hurrikane.... you the man!

It's been a truly thrilling experience to be part of Team Amethera - a lovely bunch of random people, thanks all!

Thanks for the battle Eudoria!
Look forward to this Calypso Cup thingy :)

That is a really cool idea yes :yay:

The whole cup thing is kind a cool because it would be some good advertizing for both our teams to recruit more people during the year :wtg:

This could give a real boost to the Amethera vs Eudoria gameplay :silly2:

I like this "little" rivalry, it's good fun ;)

woot sounds promising :yay:
great team, keep it up :wtg:

Wayward Ubers

I think the 'Calypso Cup' thing may have been used by somebody allready (and if not..why the hell not :D) so it may be called something different, but the idea comes from the 6 nations Rugby matches between England and Scotland (not that I'm a big Rugby fan) and when the two teams meet they always play for the Calcutta Cup. I don't know why. So yes, after the WoF, I'm thinking of some sort match and sticking up a banner or something. Hopefully, it may bring a few wayward ubers to our respective camps :)

Anyway, w....w...we...well done Amethera (there, I said it) looking forward to future hunts :)

So, what does everybody think of a Team Amethera Social Hunt end of May/beginning of June ?

Let me know if interested ;)

Back