WoF 2010: Team Australia

now this is a sick moblist and two darn good teams are going to have one sick battle, i have seen this and done that, but this match will be something special, something new, at least for me and my team.

The border of pain is already far behind us. From a financial point of view this match cannot be won, not even for the winner. ATH or loss? I doubt it!

So this is the real WoF shit, one of those rare special events you do for the event, the fame, the game. For DACH its against all odds but i can assure you, we will give you the challenge of your life! For us, it will be THE WoF experience, either way, we will learn a lot of it.

Prepare to meet your defeat Australia, i´d say the chance is 50/50! Good luck! Man this will get sick!

mahhh we should be right, we have hired USA and Sweden WOF teams for the day :)

All jokes aside, yes it should be a splended weekend and may the Best Australia win. :yay:

GL DACH i have a feeling it will be close

Looking through the data from Stage 4 and found something nice! Thought I would give a "shout-out" to:

Team "Wof Aus Support 5"

This team got the Foul Bonus each match in Stage 4 :thumbup:

I can only assume this team was made up of the same people throughout Stage 4.

Looking through the data from Stage 4 and found something nice! Thought I would give a "shout-out" to:

Team "Wof Aus Support 5"

Hehe cheers for that :yay:
It was mostly the same team with a little bit of a mix'n'match.. Since getting all the bugs last stage, 4.2 was the only round I have personally missed out on being in due to work. Hitting the bonus mob so far has been a bit of hmmm, "fun" lol, before we move on to bigger n better things! Hoping the levi's hit a bit quicker this round, although will be good hitting some bigger buggers straight off the bat this round :)

Team "Wof Aus Support 5"

Fairly well spot on Rayne

As well as the bugs in Stage 3

SSSHHH stop giving away our secrets :ahh:

Well now that the cat is out of the bag, what can you do?:laugh:

How much more can I really say, these guys are good at what they do, and we love em for it ;)

BeNeLux omg what a name sound like a realy over the top Beenie to keep your head warm my gf says it sounds like a vacum cleaner anyway bring it on Biatches.......:laugh:

Vacum cleaner LOL this was the first thing that popped into my mind...

[youtube]CmC62Eg82E8[/youtube]

Greetings Team Australia and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team DACH.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

My plan was to offer a little box with german dark soil to the winner, because i really wanted that tiny box of red soil from Australia ( would fit on my mantelshelf). Crap sometimes i really should start the shit-talking. Not here, not now!

Australia, we prepared for you guys! You caused me a lot of headache and confrontation with my own team, because i knew, the only way to beat you, was, to outdamage you, whos gonna pay this???

We outdamaged you with a team of 1.8k dmg/sec (max), well over 1.3k dmg/sec average.

Dont call yourself the losers of this match, we would have called ourselves semi-finalists in case you had won and would try again next year again. But i really wonder what is going on in your team. Captain was not present, i heard of strange happenigs in your mainteam last year, saw strange things happen to your mainteam this year, wtf is going on with you guys? You could have sacked us with a better teamwork, or maybe its just because your Beer has not the quality of ours :eek:

Probably we can find out next year! Thx for a nice match, i got to admit that beating you was a hell lot of fun!

Thanks for a great and fair match guys!

This match -against your team- was the one I personally "feared" most on our way to final.

So don't worry guys, was a great performance from you this year. Hope to see you again next year.

My plan was to offer a little box with german dark soil to the winner, because i really wanted that tiny box of red soil from Australia ( would fit on my mantelshelf). Crap sometimes i really should start the shit-talking. Not here, not now!

Australia, we prepared for you guys! You caused me a lot of headache and confrontation with my own team, because i knew, the only way to beat you, was, to outdamage you, whos gonna pay this???

We outdamaged you with a team of 1.8k dmg/sec (max), well over 1.3k dmg/sec average.

Dont call yourself the losers of this match, we would have called ourselves semi-finalists in case you had won and would try again next year again. But i really wonder what is going on in your team. Captain was not present, i heard of strange happenigs in your mainteam last year, saw strange things happen to your mainteam this year, wtf is going on with you guys? You could have sacked us with a better teamwork, or maybe its just because your Beer has not the quality of ours :eek:

Probably we can find out next year! Thx for a nice match, i got to admit that beating you was a hell lot of fun!

We where prepared too but sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to.

It had nothing to do with the Captain being missing and there was no strange things going on in our main team last year or this year,Last year Romania was just too strong but this year with this match I felt our teams were pretty evenly matched and anything could happen.

Unfortunately as Australia is so far away from the rest of the world we dont have any strong neighbours that we can call on or that feel any special allegiance to us so we go to work with what we have.
We will never pay for mercenaries or go chasing eliminated teams for extra support.If others want to join us they will always have a place and we will be forever grateful but thats as far as it goes.

Please don't misunderstand me,I'm not saying thats what you guys did this year,I congratulate you sincerely,just explaining the Aussie attitude to competition.
Some might say thats our downfall or a handicap we put on ourselves but to do any different just doesn't seem right.

Much like Sweden did last year by accepting only swedes knowing very well that it may have put them at a disadvantage and I personally really respected that decision.

You guys played very well,you were well planned and well organised and put in your best effort out there as did we but luck was on your side with the loot and thats just something you cant do anything about in competitions like the WoF.
It just wasn't our turn but losses like this and last year just makes the team hungrier to come back and prove that Aussies will fight hard and never give up even against the strongest opponent.

For a country with only 21mil people I think we can hold our head high with what we've achieved in WoF and the progress we've made over the years and we'll continue to try our best as long as at the end of the day we know we fought hard and fair.

So congratulations again,you played well and goodluck in the final ;)

Thanks to all Australians who said gratz at DACH's thread! Nice to meet folks like you! You did a great job in WoF. Luck was at our side this time. Hope to meet you again next year!

A great match. I experienced Australia as a fair opponent. No ugly scenes just a fair und fun match. Credits to you guys.

Dont call yourself the losers of this match, we would have called ourselves semi-finalists in case you had won and would try again next year again. But i really wonder what is going on in your team. Captain was not present, (Umm Captain is not in the main team? :scratch2:) i heard of strange happenigs in your mainteam last year, saw strange things happen to your mainteam this year, wtf is going on with you guys?

(There is a saying believe nothing that you hear and only half what you see :D)

You could have sacked us with a better teamwork, or maybe its just because your Beer has not the quality of ours :eek:

:beerchug: beers ok. We will be drinking it while you are spending all those peds next match.:beerchug:

Losers semi finalists? :scratch2: Doesnt matter if you are 1 number or a thousand off in a lottery you still lose. But whatever makes one happy :)

DPS and a good team do help (however we had that covered in the main team and not taking it away from your effort) but there is that rotten luck factor which is one of the biggest killers in this game. Luck goes around in a circle and I am afraid that the Aussie luck was not in the loop this round.

Anyway Gratz on a great win and that you may repeat it in the finals. We lost to a good team.

Jung

Talking about luck factor

......... but there is that rotten luck factor which is one of the biggest killers in this game. Luck goes around in a circle and I am afraid that the Aussie luck was not in the loop this round.

I was supporting Australian team and was hoping for some nice returns.
But after 860 peds ammo run using Cb26 + dante I got a 63 pedder single global.....now go figure! :mad:

My personal luck is not that bad as you can see in the tracker sig!

Gratz from Switzerland ! Thx for the fairplay and i hope we see us in the future.
2 good Teams play and one have today the luck a little bit more on his site. No one of us are a looser. We all give the best; today we fight on diffrent site - maby we see us in a other Match on the same site :)

Oh well - Valkyrie and I only had time to help out with 6 Kiwi Kreltin globals. But it all counts so we gave it a shot. GL next year:)

Unfortunately as Australia is so far away from the rest of the world we dont have any strong neighbours that we can call onQUOTE]

you mean like the austrians :laugh::laugh::laugh:

btw.

thx for the match

and respect

Oh well - Valkyrie and I only had time to help out with 6 Kiwi Kreltin globals. But it all counts so we gave it a shot. GL next year:)

thanks for that :) and anyone else that helped us out, cheers.

We lost to a fair team the this time i feel :) and let's not forget, this was 3 major European countries that have buildings older than Australia has existed as a nation :) that's not bad going in my books.

gl all and start saving and skilling for next year.

You know it makes sense.

;)

Fairly said. It is a long weekend here in australia so alot of people are away on family holidays and such. Our captain indeed is not present this weekend, my self as support captain am interstate and on a hired laptop which isnt ideal not to mention countless others in similar situations.

even given all that we managed to put up a fantastic fight and made the dach team earn every inch of their victory this day. Not a hollow voctory by any means, but still to have seen both teams at full power would have really been something glorious.

Very well done to all our guys today. Your efforts this season have truly been nothing short of extraordinary. I sincerely look forward to working with you all again next season, and building upon the unstoppable force that is team Australia.

Well done, I'll be waiting for you in 2011.

Addz
El capitan del supporto

cypherman 170 hp

Back