WoF 2010: Team Australia

Ewok, I've sent you a pm on how to join the Aussie WoF forum.

See you tomorrow at TI Castle :)

Mind passing me a copy of that 'how to' PM serica? ... looking forward to tomorrow

Cobalt Bismuth DiNozzo

I can play when i can, because i dont know when i will have homework. Im pretty unskills but i want to WoF for more skills.

PERTH FTW!

I wish I could participate again.....
But I will be at sea again by the time it all starts.

I have not been very active recently. I still have all my skills, but no more gear.

On top of that, I have a new laptop and for some reason it fails downloading EU.
I tried a few times, and I used 25 GB of internet usage in 2 days, and I still cannot play, it sits on the client loader screen and continious restarts to download 10.3.0.0 - 10.3.0.35944. After a few hours of that it goes to the next one and then it says my download time is >99:99.
I sent a support case, but they say they cannot help me :rolleyes:
I asked if they could send me the disk with the software, but it appears that is not possible.

Last time I logged was late October, before I went to sea last time.

Maybe some of you have some idea how to solve this....
Play with admin rights mags , i.e right click each file and set it to admin then run client looader ...otherwsie search EF for 'complied help'

Team Australia has 895 lifetime globals in WoF. 5 in the next hunt and you become only the 4th team in WoF history to have 900... and you are well on your way to getting 1000 :thumbup:

In addition, you need bu 1 HoF to become the 5th team in WoF history to have 40 career HoFs.

But wait... there's more!!! Australia has 58,876 PED in lifetime loot. Another 1,124 PED and you become the 6th team to have 60K PED loot.

Last edited:
Thanks Rayne.

Your information is always appreciated.

Jung

GZ Australia! You're well on your way this year!

Greetings Team Australia and welcome to TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your first match is against Sweden.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 1st/MAY 2nd. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Congratulations on your guy winning the World Snooker Championship last night/this morning in my home city of Sheffield! :thumbup:

But hey, we still got darts! :yay: :wtg:

Hopefully your Simon Whitlock guy won't improve too much though! ;)

Edit: I wanted to post the link from the BBC website to the final frame but noticed an 'available to UK viewers only' message.

Can you view this interview with Robertson though? :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/snooker/8658872.stm

Last edited:
Congratulations on your guy winning the World Snooker Championship last night/this morning in my home city of Sheffield! :thumbup:

But hey, we still got darts! :yay: :wtg:

Hopefully your Simon Whitlock guy won't improve too much though! ;)

Yes well I guess Australia winning anything does create attention around the world. Maybe now we can lose the "ball and chain" image createed by our ancestry. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the recognition Oracle and looking forward to a match up with England should it occur.

both Dach and Australia got 703 points, well done Australia!

Thats exciting coincidence! Good luck, i cant await the day when we clash :)

both Dach and Australia got 703 points, well done Australia!

Thats exciting coincidence! Good luck, i cant await the day when we clash :)

WoF 2010 is turning out to be an exciting year and I too look forward to a match up with Dach if or when it happens. :boxer::boxer:

Greetings Team Australia

You now have your Second of Three One-On-One matches (on the same moblist) to achieve your Stage Total.

Your next match is against Italy.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 15th/MAY 16th.

If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Just a few numbers to pass out this evening...

Team Australia had now exceeded 1,000 lifetime globals (1,018 atm).

You also trail Team Sweden in lifetime loot by 53 PED... it will be interesting to watch how that pans out over the remainder of WoF 2010.

Welcome to Team Australia
As Rayne has indentified Team Australia is not far from reaching the limits in attaining further records for WoF

With no shame this is a plug for all Aussies and Southern hemisphere ppl who identify as Aussies or part of the crew to join WoFAussies in the pursuit of excellence.
Basically come to TI castle and sign up early on the 16th May or contact known associates in game !

(Check around 1500 Eastern standard time for few hours and pm if able )

GL an well wishes to everyone :D

Last edited:
good luck - i wish i can be in it but unfortunately RL situation has arisen these past 2 months - good luck to all - and go AUSTRALIA !

Greetings Team Australia and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against BeNeLux.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Team Australia: you now have lifetime loot of 79,628 PED. Fairly certain you will pass 80,000 PED in the next hunt :thumbup:

BeNeLux omg what a name sound like a realy over the top Beenie to keep your head warm my gf says it sounds like a vacum cleaner anyway bring it on Biatches.......:laugh:

BeNeLux omg what a name sound like a realy over the top Beenie to keep your head warm my gf says it sounds like a vacum cleaner anyway bring it on Biatches.......:laugh:

Lol 1st thing that came to mind was Godfreys the famous retailers of vaccum cleaners.
Then this popped up :D
[YOUTUBE]CWEoU3yJst8[/YOUTUBE]

Team Australia: you now have lifetime loot of 79,628 PED. Fairly certain you will pass 80,000 PED in the next hunt :thumbup:

lifetime meaning all wof years put together?

geez that's less than quite a few aths now :p

LOL better Bware...we´ll vacuum up all the globals :D

Wish you all a good match tomorrow!

May Benelux win! :yay:

Wish you all a good match tomorrow!

May Benelux win!

May :yay::yay::yay: Australia :yay::yay::yay: win :):):)

Looking forward to a good match. Wish you a good match as well

now this is a sick moblist and two darn good teams are going to have one sick battle, i have seen this and done that, but this match will be something special, something new, at least for me and my team.

The border of pain is already far behind us. From a financial point of view this match cannot be won, not even for the winner. ATH or loss? I doubt it!

So this is the real WoF shit, one of those rare special events you do for the event, the fame, the game. For DACH its against all odds but i can assure you, we will give you the challenge of your life! For us, it will be THE WoF experience, either way, we will learn a lot of it.

Prepare to meet your defeat Australia, i´d say the chance is 50/50! Good luck! Man this will get sick!

Back