WoF 2010: Team DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)

i´d like to announce that ManagJah Dex Oh is now the 12. member of our mainteam! Over the last 9 matches he was one of our most important supporters, he is willing, he is able, so the mainteam decided to give him a chance on the jacket.

Congratz and welcome to the mainteam Dex!

Hehe thats not a secret Tzepu, but thx for the reminder!

Was meant as PM but Parlog's PM account is depleted ...

Hallo Boss!

kk ... ich habe mit Rich gesprochen.

Ich mache Pre-Damager für Rich und Grave mit Apis/Dante, Jaguar/5B und FAP 2600. Ich bin in keinem Team. Ich habe wahrscheinlich Trance als Fapper.

Fapper, decay und ME bezahle ich selber, Apis und Ammo bekomme ich von Rich/Grave, Dante leihe ich mir von Sheeps.

Sheeps macht entweder Fapper oder Pre-Damager. Habe ihm gesagt, dass er ne Stunde vorher in Phoenix sein soll.

Gruß Ulla

Was meant as PM but Parlog's PM account is depleted ...

Hallo Boss!

kk ... ich habe mit Rich gesprochen.

Ich mache Pre-Damager für Rich und Grave mit Apis/Dante, Jaguar/5B und FAP 2600. Ich bin in keinem Team. Ich habe wahrscheinlich Trance als Fapper.

Fapper, decay und ME bezahle ich selber, Apis und Ammo bekomme ich von Rich/Grave, Dante leihe ich mir von Sheeps.

Sheeps macht entweder Fapper oder Pre-Damager. Habe ihm gesagt, dass er ne Stunde vorher in Phoenix sein soll.

Gruß Ulla

dt forum wäre besser gewesen... muss ja net jeder sehen

dt forum wäre besser gewesen... muss ja net jeder sehen

I don't use the "dt" german forums. They are abuzzed with bad spelling people ... I cannot stand this ... sorry ...

For example: In Germany we say "... muss ja nicht jeder sehen." But okay ... it's just my problem. And serious ... who cares about the equipment of a noobish supporter, eh? I was just looking for a way to let you know about.

Greetings, Ulla ;)

but the spies can read it

in the dt. forum they may not find out about our next tactic, placing araneatrox dolls in the spawns to fool the other teams to have them shoot on the dolls instead of the real spiders and wondering why they dont deal damage!

wait, ops :(

but the spies can read it

in the dt. forum they may not find out about our next tactic, placing araneatrox dolls in the spawns to fool the other teams to have them shoot on the dolls instead of the real spiders and wondering why they dont deal damage!

wait, ops :(

Damn Alice! You told them all our tricky part! At least it was good you didn't mention that we will use vehicles in WoF final. :D

the trick is to make them irrelevant ;)

...by creating enough strange loops that nobody really knows the truth :D
Amybe Parlog will tell you the "big secret" of our main tactic after the final ;)

our tactics is called "Mitdenken"

Man we rocked, USA rocked just a little bit more. I am down, but i am not bitter, tomorrow is a new day and next year is a new WoF. We will so not learn from our mistakes because of the "never change a running system"-thingy. Team DACH worked! We were great!

:yay:

our tactics is called "Mitdenken"

Man we rocked, USA rocked just a little bit more. I am down, but i am not bitter, tomorrow is a new day and next year is a new WoF. We will so not learn from our mistakes because of the "never change a running system"-thingy. Team DACH worked! We were great!

:yay:

Yep! "Mitdenken" is a 150%-winning-plan! But all this won't be worth much without this Captain!

THANK YOU PARLOG!

Great job, mate! You rock! Yes we can! :D

Bahhh ... cannot +rep you! BS!

OIDA VIZEWELTMEISTER!!!!!!!

thx to TEAM DACH + SUPPORTERS!!!!!

Great job DACH, it was a blast battling with you all this year! :)

Thanks to all of our Team. Especially to our Captain, who was crazy enough to believe we can make it this year from the first days until the end. :yay:

Thanks Par

Great job from Mainteam!

And great job from all of our supporters. You guys and girls are marvelous!! :yay::yay:

Lets all come together next year and lets finish what we started this year :laugh:

Congratulations for your silver, Team DACH. You almost go them, haven't you :) Scaring the shit out of such an obvious favorite is a great achievement in itself :D

A very impressive performance and a perfect display of what tactics and team work should be like.

Thanks for the awesome competition. You played it well! What a nail biting ending huh? Gratz on 2nd as that's no small achievement! :cool:

See ya next year!

huge Gratz Team DACH for second place! Awesome competition, great organisation and very high team spirit brought us much further than I imagined. really really well done everyone! :thumbup:

Herzliche Glückwünsche dem Team zum Vice "Weltmeister" (eigentlich ja Universummeister ;) )!

Gratz to the team for vice Champion!

Back