WoF 2010: Team England

WoF England 2010 are playing their crucial Stage 4 match vs the mighty WoF Russia this Saturday, May 1st at 7pm English Time (18.00 hours FPC time).

Needless to say we desperately need all the support we can muster to have any chance of a victory and to boost our total points score for our mini-league placing.

If you wish to support us please meet at New Oxford tp this Saturday from 6pm English Time (17.00 hours FPC time).

Main Team players + Close Support please meet at Nate tp as per usual from around 6.15pm English Time.

WoF England 2010 are playing their crucial Stage 4 match vs the mighty WoF Russia this Saturday, May 1st at 7pm English Time (18.00 hours FPC time).

Needless to say we desperately need all the support we can muster to have any chance of a victory and to boost our total points score for our mini-league placing.

If you wish to support us please meet at New Oxford tp this Saturday from 6pm English Time (17.00 hours FPC time).

Main Team players + Close Support please meet at Nate tp as per usual from around 6.15pm English Time.

This is a crucial match for us and WoF England welcome new recruits to help in support by getting globals on any of these mobs:

Furor Thief and Above 4 points

Bristlehog All Maturities 3 points

Furor Patron and Below 2 points

Cornundacauda All Maturities 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Foul All Maturities 25 points

so if you can kill or survive against any of these mobs in a team you can help get us WoF points to keep us going in this great competition! :wtg:

Our match against Russia starts at 18.00 hours FPC/MA time this Saturday, May 1st and lasts for 3 hours (just play as long as you are able if you can't make the full 3 hours).

You can join one of our support teams by going to New Oxford tp and looking out for Oleg who will be there from around 17.00 hours FPC/MA time.

Alternatively you could make your own team which must be called 'WoF England Support' then add your nickname or society at the end if you wish.

Then just blast away on the above mobs until you global and then brag about helping WoF England progress in this competition! :)

Thank you for your help and good luck! :wtg:

Yes it's happening this evening!

The English Bulldog versus the Russian Bear!

WoF Russia have already shown they have what it takes to win this year's WoF so this will be a very, very tough match for us and we need all the help we can get.

But with my Great Leadership we have a chance.

I intend to employ a strategy utilizing the cunning of a fox, the bravery of a lion and the humour of a...err..hyena?

[YOUTUBE]Vjd1j8Bf6RI[/YOUTUBE]

Come on WoF England and good luck to our opponents WoF Russia! :cool:

Bump for England. Support will be shooting small mobs like foul and big mobs like high maturity furors, (and bristles and corns in between). So everyone can play a role, come along and score us some points!

what I love the most about WoF (besides the actual hunting runs of course :ahh: ) is the fair-play attitude :yay:

so, thank you, team England, for your warm wishes in our thread and good luck to you too, our worthy opponents!

Thanks DoctorBo, let's have a good match!

One more bump for England. Support meet at New Oxford nowish, all welcome :)

That was a really hard match yesterday, Team England. We were pretty much equal and the victory could go to either of us and would be fully deserved. I'm glad it picked us this time. I'm also glad both of us still have our fortune in our hands. Good luck in next rounds. Let's both get this damn foul next time :)

For round 4.2 it is England vs France

Could your captain contacts me (capt for french team) by pm so we could arrange the slot time

I wish you best luck

/miky

For round 4.2 it is England vs France

Could your captain contacts me (capt for french team) by pm so we could arrange the slot time

I wish you best luck

/miky

Will do! :cool:

Good luck to France also! ;)

Guys, need more of you to either post your preferred match time(s) for our Stage 4, Round 2 match vs France in our Private Forum or alternatively pm me your time choices in order of preference.

Please choose three from the following (English) time-slots:

Saturday, May 15th: 3pm, 7pm, 11pm

Sunday, May 16th: 8am, 12 mid-day

Greetings Team England

You now have your Second of Three One-On-One matches (on the same moblist) to achieve your Stage Total.

Your next match is against France

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 15th/MAY 16th.

If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

P.S. Yes I know you've picked already but that's no reason not to have a barely-personalised duplicate Memo post:)

Hurrikane

:whisper: check your PMs... they already did

WoF ENGLAND vs WoF FRANCE this evening at 18.00 hours MA time (7pm English time).

This is a 'must win' match for us otherwise we are effectively out of this year's WoF and cannot progress to the semi-finals (the top two only in our group go through to the semis, see below):

Needless to say we desperately need all the support we can muster for this do-or-die match.

If you wish to support us please meet at New Oxford tp this Saturday from 6pm English Time (17.00 hours FPC time) and look out for Oleg.

These are the Support mobs you'll be hunting:

Bonus Mob:

so if you can kill or survive against any of these mobs in a team you can help get us WoF points to keep us going in this great competition! :wtg:

You can join one of our support teams by going to New Oxford tp and looking out for Oleg who will be there from around 17.00 hours FPC/MA time.

Alternatively you could make your own team which must be called 'WoF England Support' then add your nickname or society at the end if you wish.

Then just blast away on the above mobs until you global and then brag about helping WoF England progress in this competition! :)

Thanks Leena :)

Last bump for extra support, I'll be at New Oxford in about 10 minutes to start putting teams together.

Greetings Team England and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Canada.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

WoF ENGLAND vs WoF CANADA this evening at 18.00 hours MA time (7pm English time).

This is a 'must win' match for us so please come and support us! Meet at New Oxford tp tonight :eek: from 6pm English Time (17.00 hours FPC time) and look out for Oleg.

These are the Support mobs you'll be hunting:

Bonus Mob:

Stolen/edited Kev's great post to bump it up for ENGLAND support TONIGHT! Please come along and support us:yay:

We're all waiting at New Oxford.
Come and join the England WoF Team.

Well done England!

For anyone who is interested and doesn't know; we qualified for the semis by a reasonable margin (although it was rather tense as we didn't have the bonus mob going into the 3rd hour of the match, which could have cost us over 200pts).

Support numbers were a bit low today, we'll need all the might we can muster for the semis so, newbie or uber, if you fancy joining us please do!

Hi there, I signed up for the WoF last year but due to a busy schedule and a bad laptop that struggled to run EU I couldn't provide any assistance :(

But now i'm back and i'd love to help any way I can, i'm low on PED so would only be able to heal with a FAP-28 at best or shooting anything that can be killed by an Opalo :laugh:

My full avatar name is Matt Dobbo Dobbins and I would be be happy to help out where I can in the support teams ;)

Hi there, I signed up for the WoF last year but due to a busy schedule and a bad laptop that struggled to run EU I couldn't provide any assistance :(

But now i'm back and i'd love to help any way I can, i'm low on PED so would only be able to heal with a FAP-28 at best or shooting anything that can be killed by an Opalo :laugh:

My full avatar name is Matt Dobbo Dobbins and I would be be happy to help out where I can in the support teams ;)

Welcome back Pieman! :)

WoF England will need all the help we can muster in the Semi-Finals so bring some friends with you if you can! :cool:

Will all WoF England people please go to our Private Forum and register your time preference for our Semi-Final match against WoF USA.

Please do so as soon as possible.

Alternatively pm me your time preference choosing from:

3pm or 7pm or 11pm (all English times) on Saturday, June 12th.

Let me know any times you definitely can't make as well as your preferred time(s).

Thank you for your prompt reply. :cool:

Greetings Team England and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team USA.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

"We're playing for England {En-ger-land!}
Arrivederci it's one-on-one"

[YOUTUBE]FhSZFrII40Y[/YOUTUBE]

9 days and counting!

9 days and counting!
'

yes but this is football ... Sweden likes icehockey :)

9 days and counting!

Hehe, as soon as I saw the pairings for the Semi-finals it struck me funny that there is a very good chance USA and England will be going head to head here in WOF at the same time USA and England meet on the football field. Hoping our odds in EU are better than they are in South Africa :)

Looking forward to a great match in EU, see ya all on the battlefield!!!!

Semi-final looms! First we must beat the mighty USA in the footie, and then we must beat them in the WoF!

One of those is easy, for the other we need all the help we can get!

Where is WoF England's Army? We've made it here on skeleton crew, get involved everyone!

Back