WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

No matter what so ever. I was just curious. :)

I believe it was Trixster, currently enjoying the position of spawniest get in Calypso:) (vacated by Sass?)

Hurrikane

(a "spawny get" is a UK term for an abnormally lucky person btw)

Then again, that 10k argo for Sweden Support was pretty spawny...

I believe it was Trixster, currently enjoying the position of spawniest get in Calypso:) (vacated by Sass?)

Hurrikane

(a "spawny get" is a UK term for an abnormally lucky person btw)

Then again, that 10k argo for Sweden Support was pretty spawny...

Aah that explains a lot. Thank you Hurrikane. :)
I mean us Eudorians aren't blessed with hofs, and definately not ubers during these wof years, so i froze for a few good seconds thinking my eyes played tricks on me lol.
And gz Trixter. :yay:
So trixter better be used often now! Atleast until his luck runs out. :D

I'll be there and certainly trying to convert my spawnyness into a eudoria domination, I'll settle for a five figure loot this time, was great fun, thanks to all that participated.:yay:

Yo Eudoria, are we going for the same time slot again? Who is good on bots, I will go and kill where I am asked but Segs are out of my league but in a team who knows.Either way I will be sculpting the guns in readyness.:lift:

Mighty Team Eudoria Score Card stage 1

score_card_-_eudoria.jpg

Hello Team Eudoria.

Firstly, good luck for Stage 2: Heavy Metal. There's never been an all-bot Stage this early in the Tournament before, so for the first time all the teams get to show off their Bot-Slaying abilities.

Secondly:

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Sorry for being so late with this information; a week of no internet hasn't helped. All teams will have this notice posted in their team threads, please pass on the information to all your members. The Judges will be able to remind you of the locations and details.

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

It's nothing personal and I am also very sorry with respect to how you must feel but I can't help it and in the spirit of competition and future dominance of Calypso... it's a fact and it's set in stone that

sigpic15246_5.gif

beats

Team Eudoria

116 : 88

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Pfft, we (and i speak for all of Eudorians, if not, screw em :D) just want Amethera to believe they are doing good. We want you to feel safe, then we'll come from behind, and when the dust settles, Eudorians prevails again! :silly2:

Damn, i just revealed our tactics...
Nvm, we're too good to lose vs Amethera anyways. No sweat. :silly2:

Pfft, we (and i speak for all of Eudorians, if not, screw em :D) just want Amethera to believe they are doing good. We want you to feel safe, then we'll come from behind, and when the dust settles, Eudorians prevails again! :silly2:

Damn, i just revealed our tactics...
Nvm, we're too good to lose vs Amethera anyways. No sweat. :silly2:

;)

Don't waste your energy on battling in Round 3... our terribly superior amazing hunting strategy with the supernatural loyalty and braveness of the Ametheran Soldiers will decide battle in our favor once more :silly2:

Hail to the Soil of Amethera :laugh:

:wtg:

Hey there Eudorians - sorry I couldn't join in again this year - the twins being born are rather taking up all my available time!!

Just thought I'd log in and say good luck and go kick Ametheras butt :) lol

Double trouble

Hey there Eudorians - sorry I couldn't join in again this year - the twins being born are rather taking up all my available time!!

The obvious thing to do here is enlist the twins in Team Eudoria... we could do with all the support we can get :D

Nice to know you're thinking of us Xany, good luck with the twins and may they ATH in whatever they choose to do :)

What? You can't multi-task? Or should i say mega-multi-task? :D
But ok then, you're excused Xany. :silly2: And ty :)

If they can reach .... :lolup:

No we can't reach it dammit.. Butt's too big. We'll just go around it instead. :cool:

No we can't reach it dammit.. Butt's too big. We'll just go around it instead. :cool:

lol bad excuse ... I once heard you sing *I like big butts and I can not lie ....*

Anyway, you can't reach because it's too far ahead of you :silly2: - you have to run faster if you want to go around it instead ;)

lol bad excuse ... I once heard you sing *I like big butts and I can not lie ....*

Anyway, you can't reach because it's too far ahead of you :silly2: - you have to run faster if you want to go around it instead ;)

Wasn't me who sang. Was my evil twin Butter Buttking Buttkingsson! :wise:

No worries if we run faster, since the butt's so big, it's got it's own gravity we'll just orbit half a lap and jump off in front to victory! :D

A butt too far?

I've noticed that as soon as Amethera start invading our thread it soon degenerates into either butts or spanking... is anybody else noticing a pattern...?

Nice fame btw Viking :evilking:

but but but butt

Yeah lol. Got that 666 some year(s) ago, and i didn't do anything fame wise thingy so it increased or however it works. :silly2:

***moblist update*** permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, there has been some positive discussion with Land Owners, and as a result, the 8 and 7 point mobs are due to be changed. On recieving confirmation I will tell all teams in their threads, by wednesday (two days time) AT THE LATEST.

I am terribly sorry to anyone frustrated by the confusion, try running a major international event on 53kb/s

Thanks to all for your patience. All sorted soon.

Hurrikane

Stage 3: The Grind

Main:

Neconu: (Alpha and Above): 10 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Dominant and Above): 9 points

Formicacida: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Allophyl: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Neconu: (Dominant and Below): 6 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Guardian and Below): 5 points

Support:

Phasm: (Any Maturity):4 points

Armax: (Guardian and Above): 3 points

TskTsk: (Any Maturity): 2 points

Armax: (Provider and Below): 1 point

Bonus:

Igni/Pupugi/Diripi (Any Maturity): 25 points

(Yes, the Bug Swarm’s back:)); location to be announced)

Special thanks to the following LandOwners:

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary - OLA 21 - Formicacida
Marker @ 39055,47672

Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzinni - OLA 26 - Allophyl
Marker @ 27593,40317

Michael Ketch Arcanum - OLA 19 - Neconu
Marker @ 35276,26752

Donations from the LandOwners will be used by the WoF Organizers to get the SCAR Awards. Please show your appreciation for these generous LandOwners by visiting these fine Lands during your WoF Hunt :thumbup:

WoF 2010 Stage 2 Table

Here's where we bots and girls..3 matches to save ourselves

wof_2010_stages_12345_round_2.jpg

Scorecard - Round 2

Just a word of note; Eudoria support beat Amethera support...again ;P

score_card_-_eudoria_-_round_2.jpg

Catch up

So all you need to do is get your main teams act together ;)

Yes indeed :D

If they were not so intent on giving Amethera a head start, I would have words with them...

If they were not so intent on giving Amethera a head start, I would have words with them...

well in that case, a big hug to team Eudoria :yay:

good luck in the next round. Hope you didnt overestimate the head start.

You know I just want to go on the record here -

Eudoria has had a really rough time lately

- a freakin big spaceship crashed into us, destroyed our largest city and wreaked havoc upon us. Sure sure Amethera lost a little sunshine when the cloud of our vaporized city spread across the skys. You weren't able to keep your suntans for a while, but still we lost our capital city and suffered major devastation across the contintent from the earthquakes that resulted. Over in Amethera I heard maybe you felt a bit of a tremble.

- then just as we begin to recover not only does a freaken big volcano erupt, but it destroys our golf course and alters our hunting grounds and destroyed a prime mine field. This could result on some of our poor hunters and miners being unable to keep their family's fed. Amethera had a few concrete worms that resulted in the need to tear down the shopping mall. Boo Hoo the Amethera valley kids don't have the mall to hang out at, the hunters can still hunt, the miners can still mine, your families can still be fed.

Still despite all of our hardships we managed to pull together some of the survivors of these disasters to participate in WOF because we are still proud of our devestated continent. We felt it was important to our fellow Eudorians to show our resiliance and ability to continue on despite the catastrophies that have befallen us.

Go ahead and pick on us, our little band of ragtag survivors using the weapons we were able to rescue from the rubble of our disasters still have spirit and pride for Eudoria.

Amethera - concrete worms :eyecrazy: you have had it so rough

Eudoria, Amethera, we are all Calypsians not like those scum from Earth. :D

I wish Team Eudoria all the best!

Maybe next year we should put forward a joint effort, Team Calypso! :grouphug:

GL and have fun!

Cheers :beerchug:

Back