WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
Welcome to the WoF

This is the recruitment thread for Team Eudoria. Please register for Team Eudoria by including:

--Your full avatar name.
--Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself.
--Anything the team should know about you, including availability.

eudoria_295218.jpg

Last edited:
Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast
Captain- J-Boy.
Front line soldier.
I`m the one wearing the plumatergus outfit.

Warden Coz Coz reporting for duty!!!!

Will hold off on team captain voting until I figure out who is tossing their hat in the ring for captain. ;)

Availability... well, depends what job I get, when I gotta work, etc... but hey, I will always do my best to be there for each and every Team Eudoria matchup.

GO TEAM EUDORIA!!!

(switches siggy back to Team Eudoria siggy... until another Eudora siggy is made) :D

Land of all good things...

wof_eudoria_logo_2010_554588.jpg

Yessir indeed!!!

Chomping at the bit this year, Can't wait to get started :yay:

Unlike previous years, I think I'll jump rather than be pushed and would be happy to Captain Team Eudoria this year. So I'll throw my hat into the ring for the vote.

So let's all sing at the top of our voices...

Opening Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….​

Last edited:
Give meeeeee Lego

I'm in :)

Clam can be captain i suppose ;)

Yeah! Where's my lego siggy?? Pffft, not voting Clam for Captain until I get mah siggy!!!

*pouts*

okay, okay, Clam would make a fine Captain, with or without the siggy :D

Oi! Lego!

Quickly bodged these together to stop pouting... I still need to make some maps and weapons...

Also a little bump to those veterans of WoF Team Eudoria to sign up ;)

wof_team_eudoria_lego.jpg

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake reporting for duty to the land of all good things.

J Boy for Captain.

Support when available.

On condition of lego self appearing.

Hurrikane

Alexander José Kitsune Iko "Neutrino-X" Johnson the Third Darkmoon reporting for duty, sir! :yay: And uhhh... voting for Clam as captain I guess! :3 And uhh... I just wanna shoot and stuff, I wanna be part of support though. Still too much of a noob to do otherwise. :D

Pssst... can I has new siggie nao? Pwease? ;P

I just can't stay away from you lovely's :ahh:

Balder Viking Vikingsson signing up for the cool Eudorians!

Clam for president!

As i have no multi-tasking ability, i wanna be just a team member, or support team member doing what my masters say.. Yes master.. Yes master..

Little more skills than last season, and back to the old trusty adj sweeper to make mobs shiver in pain!

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things...

:)

Just a friendly reminder... WoF Team Captains need to be confirmed by 10 JAN 2010 :thumbup:

In a few weeks, we will start talking about the first mob list for Stage 1 - Proving Ground.

I realize some team are larger than others, but don't let that scare anyone... remember:

Serbia won a WoF Match in 2007 with one hunter: Max Maxa Freezer defeating Amethera 33 - 4 :cool: (Somewhat a legend in WoF Lore)

I'm in again as long as I can make the hunts. Post is a bit late -

I vote to keep captain clam

Full name to the left and below in my signature - and I typed way more letters than if I had just typed my name.

Damn OK then

Zarcon Zar Greyman

Hoorah!

Are we late?

Anyway, Hoorah for Eudoria :)

The story so far...

Drop
Coz
Clam
Sass
Hurrikane
NeutrinoX
Viking
Zar

For all those who have not done so yet, don't forget to apply to the WoF Team Eudoria private forum where you can find out all our dirty little secrets and take part in one of Coz' numerous polls... although if you were there last year, your still in... probably...

Of course we are still open to applicants to join our merry band of virtual death, so if you're the type of person who has most weekends free, enjoys a good, healthy, environmentally friendly massacre from the comfort of your own home and above all has an unnatural (some may say illegal) passion for Eudoria, then now is the time to scratch your name in history and rally to the call-to-arms of your nation, blessed Eudoria.

Greetings Team Eudoria and welcome to WoF 2010.

I see from your thread you have chosen Clam as your Captain.

Now your Captain must choose their Main Team and PM this information to Rayne Jade as soon as possible, and NO LATER than February 10th.

***IMPORTANT NEWS***

Firstly, it's NEVER too late to recruit: The Rules are that No Main Team member who has scored for one Nation may join the Main Team of another Nation. Main Team/Support Team members can be recruited AT ANY TIME and added to your squad. While the Tournament is underway, adding or dropping Main Team members must be confirmed by PM to Rayne Jade or Myself.

Due to less teams taking part than with previous Tournaments;
The Schedule has been altered to accommodate the difference. Stage 3 will now be an "against-the-world" Stage (like the Qualifiers) rather than an "against-an-opponent" Stage.
This means ALL registered Teams will have 5 hunts to provide a qualifying score.

The WoF will now run as follows:

Stage 1: Proving Ground: Qualifier 1,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 2: Heavy Metal: Qualifier 2,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 3: Sponsored Round,
3 Hunts on same Moblist (Qualifiers 3, 4 &5 )

All qualifying scores will be added to give the 5-match total. The highest 12 scores will progress to the TI-Sponsored Stage 4 to battle it out in groups as in previous years.

Moblists will be revealed after the last match of each Stage is played.

But: I know you're all dying to get started, and want to know what sort of things are planned for you.... and wish to practise too.

So here's the Stage 1 Moblist.

As it stands, this list contains NO enhanced spawns, either by MA or Land Owners. If Land Owners who own these Mobs wish to offer tailored spawns, they are welcome to do so. Please bear in mind that the main Stage for inclusion of sponsored Mobs is Stage 3, please pm me or Rayne Jade with your details and Mobs offered.

Main :
Falxangius (Provider and Above) 10
Chomper (Any Maturity) 9
Kingfisher (Provider and Above) 8
Falxangius (Old and Below) 7
Cersumon (Any Maturity) 6
Kingfisher (Old and Below) 5

Support:
Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 4
Argonaut (Scavenger and Above) 3
Faucervix (Any Maturity) 2
Argonaut (Guardian and Below) 1

Bonus: Exarosaur (Any Maturity) 25

START/FINISH LOCATION: TETHYS CREEK, EUDORIA

Date: Saturday February 13th/14th

TimeSlots:

14:00, 18:00, 22:00 Saturday

07:00, 11:00 Sunday

Hunt Team: 4 Members of Main Team.
Support Team: Size Unlimited, Scoring Capped at 100

For Bonuses etc please consult the Rules thread.

Please pick your time early and pm Rayne Jade or myself. Until Stage 4 is reached, there is no need to arrange matches with opponents, as the first 5 matches are "against the world".

Good luck and see you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed Lguigui Ward reporting for duty

Position: 69 prefered hehe well otherwise, support/medic
Captain: Clam will be fine i guess

Turning green dots yellow...

Clam will be fine i guess

Good to have you back Ed, and may I thank you for your absolute and stolid support of my captaincy :D

Anyway, we weren't on the first page anymore so I thought I'd update our squad list as bit of bumph to get us in the eye line of anyone thinking of a little dabble in the WoF with Calypso's premier side...

Drop
Coz
Clam
Sass
Hurrikane
NeutrinoX
Viking
Zar
Ed​

Consider this a recruitment drive...

Ahoy, ye old merry men!

Hmm... this thread looks a little dead... perhaps it's time to dust off our glorious anthem (Which probably should be updated for VU10). :D

*clears throat*

Opening Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Moving with the times

Yes you're right....It's not really laggy at twin anymore is it...I'll work on that :)

Well, it is still sorta laggy at Twin, depending on the time of day.

OFC, we could always add verses, yanno... consider the new places we have to explore on Eudoria, such as Athena Spaceport. Eudoria is way cool :cool: like that, whereas that Amethera bunch got nada, zip, zero. :silly2: Oh, wait... I forgot... they got a non-functional water plant. :D

Amathera baiting

...Eudoria is way cool :cool: like that, whereas that Amethera bunch got nada, zip, zero. :silly2: Oh, wait... I forgot... they got a non-functional water plant. :D

Damn straight Coz! They haven't even got a Golf Course!!! Just a lot of taxed mobs. Eudoria is sooo much cooler than...um...what's the place called again...?

Don't forget there are NO hunting taxes and NO mining taxes on Eudoria, hard to find a decent place to hunt or mine in that other place without paying taxes on every single loot.

We're masters of both places really.. See what i found hidden in the alphabet. A code! Must be true dammit!

E
udorian Uber Deadly Overlords Rule In Amethera

Ametherian Maggots Equally Think Hot Eudorians Rule Amethera

:silly2:

whif

We're masters of both places really.. See what i found hidden in the alphabet. A code! Must be true dammit!

E
udorian Uber Deadly Overlords Rule In Amethera

Ametherian Maggots Equally Think Hot Eudorians Rule Amethera

:silly2:

Hahaha!

As Viking has pointed out and something I hadn't really considered...we are all pretty hot aren't we?

Going back to bashing Amethera... has anybody noticed the awful smell when TP'ing there? I can only think it can be one of two things... 1, It is the poor air quality brought about by the large cloud of methane, produced by the Hogglos, that seems to hang over, not only TI, but all of Amethera... or 2, I have just shit myself in disappointment on arrival.

Okay, seriously, there's some good things about Amethera.

Let's see, there's the uh... no, wait a minute, that's on Eudoria.

Okay, well, what about the... nope, nevermind, it's Eudoria.

I got it! The... geesh, that's Eudoria too.

Let's face it! All the cool stuff is on Eudoria! Heck, even the osseocollum realized this when they left Amethera to come to Eudoria!

Eudoria rules!

I log on once a year to blow my peds on something. This better be it :<

Paul Trixster Langton............. Atten-hut
Clam for captain............ too late i know :p
Available always........... put me in a team an im there although the bigger the mob the better = more fun imo :p

Will apply to private forum now

Dont intend to whine, but its been nearly a week since i applied to private forum and I've still not been accepted :/

Brzeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Grzegorz

Support when available.

Captain: already decided :D

Will be there when I can.

Horadrim

Dont intend to whine, but its been nearly a week since i applied to private forum and I've still not been accepted :/

I'm sure Clam's just busy training lifting weights or whatever to be ready to take us to the promise land. Or he's just stuck at the pub drowning his sorrow from previous wofs. :)
Anywho, throw him a pm, and he'll let you in at first conveniant time i'm sure. I'll poke him if i see him too. :silly2:

Welcome to you and Horadim. :)

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........WTF! what happened to the last bit of January

I'm sure Clam's just busy training lifting weights or whatever to be ready to take us to the promise land. Or he's just stuck at the pub drowning his sorrow from previous wofs. :)

Welcome to you and Horadim. :)

Wrong on both accounts Viking 'me ol' mucker'* I have been (as all veterans of team Eudoria will know) busy doing nothing. Doing nothing is a great and long lived hobby of mine, so much so that I have become somewhat of an expert in such non-activity and my 'doing-absolutely-nothing-ness' translates famously into the virtual world. I intend to write a book on it, as soon as I can justify doing something.

Trixter, you're in! Honestly, 1 week isn't a long time... some people have been there months!

Welcome to you Horadim :yay:

Apply to the Team Eudoria forum and I'll let you in :)

And it's good to see you back flying the Red, Gold and Green Hee Haw. Your lego will be easy. Talking of which... I will get back to that. I have found work encroaching on my much needed doing nothing.

Go Eudoria.... Amethera smells!

*West Country term of affection :)

Back