WoF 2010: Team France

Run vs Canada will take place on Saturday 1st May, 18.00 MA (20.00 fr time)

Congratulations France, round well played! :wtg:

I was wondering if I can help? if yes, tell me how^^

Avi: Pamela Pam Eve
stuff: LR59/63, hl11/12, A203, near the full angel set (for my best set)

regards

I was wondering if I can help? if yes, tell me how^^

Avi: Pamela Pam Eve
stuff: LR59/63, hl11/12, A203, near the full angel set (for my best set)

regards

Of course you can help! join us on our french forum for more details ;)

Greetings Team France

You now have your Second of Three One-On-One matches (on the same moblist) to achieve your Stage Total.

Your next match is against England

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 15th/MAY 16th.

If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

P.S. I realise you and England have already chosen a time slot, this post is just so you don't feel left out:)

Hurrikane

:whisper: Check your PMs... they already did

Greetings Team France and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Russia.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

good luck, Team France - it is gonna be a fair match and let the strongest team win! Nous vous souhaitons la bonne chance! :yay:

Well done for a great set of scores for Team France, it took some of the world's finest teams to beat you to the Semi-Finals. I look forward to future greatness from one of the WoF's most illustrious teams.

Hurrikane

Back