WoF 2010: Team France

miky captain :)

Louise baka bourriffee
Main Team

Hi All ;)

Thx for electing me as Captain for this WoF

I am currently building the 12 main team member list which will be posted here soon

Greetings Team France and welcome to WoF 2010.

I see from your thread you have chosen Miky as your Captain.

Now your Captain must choose their Main Team and PM this information to Rayne Jade as soon as possible, and NO LATER than February 10th.

***IMPORTANT NEWS***

Firstly, it's NEVER too late to recruit: The Rules are that No Main Team member who has scored for one Nation may join the Main Team of another Nation. Main Team/Support Team members can be recruited AT ANY TIME and added to your squad. While the Tournament is underway, adding or dropping Main Team members must be confirmed by PM to Rayne Jade or Myself.

Due to less teams taking part than with previous Tournaments;
The Schedule has been altered to accommodate the difference. Stage 3 will now be an "against-the-world" Stage (like the Qualifiers) rather than an "against-an-opponent" Stage.
This means ALL registered Teams will have 5 hunts to provide a qualifying score.

The WoF will now run as follows:

Stage 1: Proving Ground: Qualifier 1,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 2: Heavy Metal: Qualifier 2,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 3: Sponsored Round,
3 Hunts on same Moblist (Qualifiers 3, 4 &5 )

All qualifying scores will be added to give the 5-match total. The highest 12 scores will progress to the TI-Sponsored Stage 4 to battle it out in groups as in previous years.

Moblists will be revealed after the last match of each Stage is played.

But: I know you're all dying to get started, and want to know what sort of things are planned for you.... and wish to practise too.

So here's the Stage 1 Moblist.

As it stands, this list contains NO enhanced spawns, either by MA or Land Owners. If Land Owners who own these Mobs wish to offer tailored spawns, they are welcome to do so. Please bear in mind that the main Stage for inclusion of sponsored Mobs is Stage 3, please pm me or Rayne Jade with your details and Mobs offered.

Main :
Falxangius (Provider and Above) 10
Chomper (Any Maturity) 9
Kingfisher (Provider and Above) 8
Falxangius (Old and Below) 7
Cersumon (Any Maturity) 6
Kingfisher (Old and Below) 5

Support:
Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 4
Argonaut (Scavenger and Above) 3
Faucervix (Any Maturity) 2
Argonaut (Guardian and Below) 1

Bonus: Exarosaur (Any Maturity) 25

START/FINISH LOCATION: TETHYS CREEK, EUDORIA

Dates: February 13th/14th

TimeSlots:

14:00, 18:00, 22:00 Saturday

07:00, 11:00 Sunday

Hunt Team: 4 Members of Main Team.
Support Team: Size Unlimited, Scoring Capped at 100

For Bonuses etc please consult the Rules thread.

Please pick your time early and pm Rayne Jade or myself. Until Stage 4 is reached, there is no need to arrange matches with opponents, as the first 5 matches are "against the world".

Good luck and see you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
Noted ;) On our way to translate that for french players ;)

WOF is starting

The first run will be on 13/14 Feb;
More detailled info to come soon

This year our main team will be :
Lodi (warants)
Bou (DK)
Herode (free)
Play (ATL)
Thiti (RRT)
Liam (LFB)
Roger (LFB)
Lumineux (FJ)
Mik (ATL)
Sheryo (LFB)
Iulrorck (AF-RFC)
miky (ViaD)

Last edited:
banwof2010x490.jpg

News published !

http://www.entropiafrance.com/forum/actualite/3706-world-firepower-2010-a.html

Forum is on his way ;)

banwof2010x490.jpg

- Herode Poupette Mathusalem
- Miky Captain
- Angel+5B - I2870

France Score Card stage 1

score_card_-_france.jpg

Ty a lot ;) I transfer all those nice boards to our private forum ;)

Hello Team France.

Firstly, good luck for Stage 2: Heavy Metal. There's never been an all-bot Stage this early in the Tournament before, so for the first time all the teams get to show off their Bot-Slaying abilities.

Secondly:

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Sorry for being so late with this information; a week of no internet hasn't helped. All teams will have this notice posted in their team threads, please pass on the information to all your members. The Judges will be able to remind you of the locations and details.

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

Thanks for the information ;)

great job, team... too bad the 67 ped global just after the gong didn't count.

***moblist update*** permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, there has been some positive discussion with Land Owners, and as a result, the 8 and 7 point mobs are due to be changed. On recieving confirmation I will tell all teams in their threads, by wednesday (two days time) AT THE LATEST.

I am terribly sorry to anyone frustrated by the confusion, try running a major international event on 53kb/s

Thanks to all for your patience. All sorted soon.

Hurrikane

Stage 3: The Grind

Main:

Neconu: (Alpha and Above): 10 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Dominant and Above): 9 points

Formicacida: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Allophyl: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Neconu: (Dominant and Below): 6 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Guardian and Below): 5 points

Support:

Phasm: (Any Maturity):4 points

Armax: (Guardian and Above): 3 points

TskTsk: (Any Maturity): 2 points

Armax: (Provider and Below): 1 point

Bonus:

Igni/Pupugi/Diripi (Any Maturity): 25 points

(Yes, the Bug Swarm’s back:)); location to be announced)

Special thanks to the following LandOwners:

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary - OLA 21 - Formicacida
Marker @ 39055,47672

Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzinni - OLA 26 - Allophyl
Marker @ 27593,40317

Michael Ketch Arcanum - OLA 19 - Neconu
Marker @ 35276,26752

Donations from the LandOwners will be used by the WoF Organizers to get the SCAR Awards. Please show your appreciation for these generous LandOwners by visiting these fine Lands during your WoF Hunt :thumbup:

Scorecard - Round 2

score_card_-_france_-_round_2.jpg

Ty, posted on our private forum ;)

Team France... you need to get loot totalling 1424 PED to join a very exclusive WoF club... Teams with 70,000 PED total loot in history.

Only 3 teams have achieved this, you would be #4.

Last edited:
Not bad ... who are the 3 other ? ;p

I guess .. USA, Autralia and .. Sweden ?

Not bad ... who are the 3 other ? ;p

I guess .. USA, Autralia and .. Sweden ?

Close... Romania, USA & Sweden are #1, #2, #3. Romania is not competing this year, of course.

Team France... you need to get loot totalling 1424 PED to join a very exclusive WoF club... Teams with 70,000 PED total loot in history.

Only 3 teams have achieved this, you would be #4.

You certainly got closer ;) You are sitting at lifetime loot totalling 69,727 PED. Fairly certain you will join the 70K Club in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Congratulations at France team, good job !

Just thought I would add to the challenge ;)

You need 273 PED to join the 70K club (4th team to do so). You also need 4 HoFs to become the 4th team in WoF history to have 40 or more lifetime HoFs (England needs 3, so let's see who gets there first).

Congratulations

Australia would like to congratulate you on getting thru France :yay: seeyou in the soup and goodluck for the future matches in WoF

Greetings Team France and welcome to TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your first match is against Canada.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 1st/MAY 2nd. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Ty ;) Info posted on the french forum ;)

congratulations on qualifying to the next round Team France :thumbup:
Team Russia would like to wish you good luck in our pretty impressive Group C! Let us shake TI and make some swirlies! :yay:

Congratulations to Team France ..... look forward to May 1st and a much better mob list.

Back