WoF 2010: Team Portugal

Greetings Team Portugal and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against DACH.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Portugal, thank you for your attendance and sportsmanship in this year's WoF. As always, Portugal proved they could score and hold their own with the best, and I know you have more to show us in future years.

Hurrikane

Cya next year ;).

Hi all! Perhaps we should think about organizing a team again folks :). We should also launch a debate about possible merges with other nations. Brasil of course is the first choice that comes to my mind, but why not Spanish-speaking folks?

yes, we should start!
portuguese-speaking would be ok to merge(even if i dont agree with merge with other contries, but if it is allowed and others do, why not), but with other contries i dont agree

I caught one Brazilian player online (Fractal) yesterday (or the day before, not sure), and it seems the vast majority stopped playing. :(
Fractal will however still participate :).

I´m in for WOF again in 2011, is one of my favorite ways of burning peds :p

I may still have (EU) life in me to participate in support. Count me in for that

i can only encourage you to make a language merger team to get a competitive team. I know the merger idea has many critics from countries which are big enough to come up with a big enough team and it will get not easy to defend the merger idea this year when more countries decide for it.

I can understand the critics but i can also understand the wish to have a team that rocks! Also it seems that its up to you guys to carry the torch to South America again if so many Brazilians stoped playing!

GL in WoF!

i can only encourage you to make a language merger team to get a competitive team. I know the merger idea has many critics from countries which are big enough to come up with a big enough team and it will get not easy to defend the merger idea this year when more countries decide for it.

I can understand the critics but i can also understand the wish to have a team that rocks! Also it seems that its up to you guys to carry the torch to South America again if so many Brazilians stoped playing!

GL in WoF!

Thx

Any news on this years team? :scratch2:

Calling Tugas:
Will we have enough players interested in participating this year ?

Count me in to the support team. :yay:

GL in WoF!

Well, it's very hard to do any kind of merger nowadays. I can perfectly imagine a Portugal-Brazil team working well in theory, but it seems we have lost the oportunity window. Last year, in WoF, there was a good deal of Brazilian players active, they even made a support team to help us out. This year, I only know 1 active Brazilian player :(. About the rest of the Iberian-speaking language countries, i have serious doubts we could manage to communicate with the Spanish-speaking community efficiently. Eventually, we would have to do it in English :tongue2:, which would be kind of silly. And then, there's the question of the reason we participate: for a Flag, for a language, a culture, a way of life, fun?
About my participation this year: it will be limited to my present condition. I am less available now than the year before as i have to change diapers and prepare bottles of milk once in a while, at any given time (so, it's very hard to do any kind of planning).

If im available I might join :)

As i said, count me in for support.

Back