WoF 2010: Team Russia

TAN says globals shall OBEY team Russia!

I R TAN!

TAN Leaves 4 now...

everyone who wishes to support WoF Team Russia is more than welcome to join us this Saturday evening! we need YOU! who cares about the gear and skills? come and have some adrenalined fun with us! :yay:

we start this Saturday May, 15th 18:00 MA time
mobilization point - New Oxford @ Saturday 17:30 MA time

Now OBEY Bo!!!

Russia vs Canada. Somehow, this always looks promising =)

Today is a big day. We've managed to take the lead in our group and now we need to prove we are worth it. We got some Olympic debts to pay ; ) but what's even more important - it's our support captain's B-Day, so we sure want to win it as a present to DoctorBo.

:birthday:

To help us to achieve all goals above or just because you 'feel like it', join us at
17.00-18.00 MA time @ New Oxford.

No uber gear or even knowledge of Russian are required. Only your will to help is what counts. We, in our turn, we'll try to make sure your hunting style is respected. Come and watch global fireworks with us. It's great fun! =)

You still can use our name for getting SCAR award and help without meeting us at all. Just make a team with your friends, name it "WoF RUSSIA Support: <anything>" and global on Furor, Bristlehog and Cornundacauda. Everything you score on them between 18:00 and 21:00 MA time (22:00 - 01:00 MSK) will count towards totals for Team RUSSIA in this round. No help is too small. Even just effort will be greatly appreciated.

See you on the battle ground. With USA, DACH, England and France battling it out at the same slot with us, these are going to be really exciting and eventful 3 hours on TI this evening =)

With USA, DACH, England and France battling it out at the same slot with us, these are going to be really exciting and eventful 3 hours on TI this evening =)

You got that right... I have a headache already just thinking about it ;) But I am hoping for some seriously high scoring for all teams :thumbup:

thank you, Aurora, for your warm wishes :yay: and thank you all Team Russia for the awesome present :wtg:

Gratz to Team Russia on a well played round on May 15th!

Good luck on the final stage.

Greetings Team Russia and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against France.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Team Russia, you now have 354 lifetime globals... certainly the fastest team to ever reach 350+ ;) Well done

Yay! -) Hope we manage to hit 500 this year :) Gonna be tough but at least something to aim for.

Well... you have a good chance of getting there. You now have 430.. only 70 away ;)

In addition, you have 18,025 PED lifetime loot. So 1975 PED will have you at the 20K milestone.

we start this Saturday May, 29th 14:00 MA time vs my beloved France :ahh:
mobilization point - New Oxford @ Saturday 13:30 MA time

So we will meet in Semifinals :)
Im looking forward to the match...

Embraces of a bear wait for you. ;)

''Raw Raw'' - big Russian bears say!!

''Gimme another cold beer'' - Tan raws!!!

sure, Lars, it is the honor for me to meet you on the battlefield :) WoF first-timers' luck vs WoF veterans' experience :ahh:

Greetings Team Russia and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team Sweden.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

For the reason that in a current of all championship one of participants of the Main Team did not accept any participation, we replace it with another.
We replace Viktor Askorbin Anischenko on Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ

I ask Viktor Askorbin Anischenko if he does not agree, to inform on it here.

Go Ruch, go Ruch, go Ruch! ;)

everyone who wishes to support WoF Team Russia is more than welcome to join us this Saturday evening! we need YOU! who cares about the gear and skills? come and have some unlimited adrenalined fun with us!

we start this Saturday June, 12th 18:00 MA time
mobilization point's the same - New Oxford @ Saturday 17:30 MA time

Gz

Gz Russia for a great match!
You were too good for us today! :)
I think you have a great team and you know the game well. :)
I wish you good luck in the final!!

(so far two new teams in finals?)

Grats Russia, I hope we will meet again in the final, maybe we can beat you this time :)

Congratulations Russia on making it to the Final! :)

But I feel for Sweden as they always come so close: don't get disheartened guys you'll do it soon if you keep together.

Really exciting with two new teams in the Final and it's made the WoF much more interesting and less predictable now. :thumbup:

Gratz Russia and welcome to the final fight.

RJ, any targets for us to complete? ;)

Let's see...

Russia needs 65 globals to hit the 600 mark (which is impressive considering that will put you past teams like Scotland and Portugal which have been in every WoF since 2007!)

Russia needs 2760 PED in Main Team loot to hit the 30,000 PED mark which is a nice milestone.

Great to see us in the final, feel like I should join the comrades and help bring the victory to the motherland!

We've got 2 really tough oppenents today and it looks like we'll be seriously outnumbered but we are definitely not going to give half-assed effort just because of that. We'll show up and play it to the very last minute :)

We are not actively recruiting mercenaries, neither we are paying for globals as we believe support is something that should be sincere, not lead by greed. This is our way. It doesn't mean other ways are not right or shouldn't be.

But of course we'll gladly accept any helping hand from anyone who sincerely wants to come and support the youngest team of this tournament (as in 'never been there under whatever name') in this exciting final. We realise you are going to be few but whether it will be love for us or hate for our opponents, we know you'll actually mean it and that's what counts :D

If you consider helping us at this point, there are 2 ways to do so:

1) You can make a team with your friend and name it something like 'WoF Russia Support ...' and hunt Malcruentor, Itumatrox, Atrax and Longu somewhere between 18.00 and 21.00 MA time. And of course you can become our hero and get that tricky Snable global for our sweep.

or

2) You can come to Nymphtown at 17.15 MA time, catch Verona Leta Nova or Eugene Lemul Denis and find your place in one of our support teams depending on your abilities and personal preferences.

There are a couple of other options you have like supporting our opponents instead or not giving a damn but we don't like them very much, so won't be posting them here ;)

If you can't or don't want to help us today, how about just wishing us some luck? :)

Big thanks to everyone who's helped us get to the finals and take the 3rd place.

Gtz to the winners and respects for all who've tried, there's always a next time. ;)

Ah so the results are in and we took 3rd...hmm...it was fun nonetheless.

Did USA win then?

Back