WoF 2010: Team Scotland

I would have been more up for a Saturday but I see most are not able to make that one. Hate the thought of a Sunday morning one I have to admit. Might be a case of tumbling out of bed and into Entropia.

Will do my best.

xxSilva

its worked in the past, i remember a 7:00am start, shite that was awfull, 11:00 is earliest, Id be happer with a 14:00 slot thats a nice time

OK, Saturday is now out for me as well. I have to work and in fact I'm still at work right now.

Sorry for the lacklustre week, this old working from 0600-2300 is knocking the shit out of me.

So, Sunday. I wonder if we can ask for a 1400 slot, it would certainly suit us all a lot better :ahh:

OK, Saturday is now out for me as well. I have to work and in fact I'm still at work right now.

Sorry for the lacklustre week, this old working from 0600-2300 is knocking the shit out of me.

So, Sunday. I wonder if we can ask for a 1400 slot, it would certainly suit us all a lot better :ahh:

If you don't ask you don't get :)

so sunday 11:00 is the only slot unless we can negotiate a 14:00 one?

Sunday is good for me, working Saturday :)

It's a bit late to be asking for judges to run an extra slot (again), but if a judge is willing and able this will be ok. If not, you run the risk of missing the round. I'd show up saturday and ask the judges present if they can help.

I for one will not be available, as by then I will have been up for around 30 hours. GL.

Hurrikane

I ok with Sun @ 11:00:)

Guys you realise sunday is mothers day!

Just wanna let you know that team Benelux is fighting Sunday at 11:00, so we won't be able to help out then :)

Good luck Scotland! :yay:

Good luck Scotland :cool:

Last edited:
Ok Sunday @ 11am it is.

We are confirmed for Sunday @ 11am - I'll try to get a circular out before then - if I don't manage then we will meet at the starting point.

Support seems to have vanished entirely... =/

EDIT: Where is the support team actually?

Last edited:
I managed to meet up with Mo, wasn't exactly suited to Phasm hunting though :p

shitty turn out , shitty hunt, we dropped places and more than likely out (strangely im not that bothered lol)

Not a good turn out.

I have to apologise as I went to wrong start point....Idiot:confused:

Bonus mobs not very productive wasted effort I should have moved onto other mobs....Hindsight a great thing :(

Hawk:wtg:

Not a good turn out.

I have to apologise as I went to wrong start point....Idiot:confused:

Bonus mobs not very productive wasted effort I should have moved onto other mobs....Hindsight a great thing :(

The beauty of Stage 3 is there are 2 more hunts to display how much you've learnt from the hunt before:)

GL

Hurrikane

score_card_-_scotland_159138.jpg

The Mob choice in my opinion is bad, and for the Bug Spawn thats insane!

The poor turn out, we cant do anything about these are bads times ingame and RL. Not everyone has the money to splash out on extra's. We're doing the best we can and thats all that matters!

Not your fault Hawk.

When the world sorts itself out we'll be waiting ingame for a great hunt. :)

Until then all we can do is try.

Alan Mo

Unless I missed a PM, and I don't think I have... Scotland has not requested a time slot for Stage 3.2

I quote this update from last week:

...Starting now and effective for all hunts in the future, teams must select a hunt time by midnight (MA Time) on the Wednesday prior to the hunt. Any team not requesting a slot by this time will be assigned a slot. Hunt at the assigned time, or score a 0.

Just wanted to give you guys a nudge ;)

I've been close to Scotland's worst ever team-player this year, and I think this weekend will probably confirm it.
I can't make it to our 4th match either, for personal reasons.

I just really hope I get to play at least one WoF match this year. :(

Last edited:
The times on saturday are all inconvenient for me (well, maybe I could do the 22:00 Time slot). Personally, I'd be alright for Sunday as well; though if it came down to it I'd go for the 22:00 slot on Saturday simply because I think we'd have more people, and I wouldn't still be scrambling to get out of bed. :p

I'd prefer a Sunday time .... but, could also do the 22:00 on Sat.

By popular demand, Saturday 2200 - lets see if being pissed makes a difference.

Beer and Hunting bring it on :yay:

cya Sat 22:00 guys:eek:

am working this sunday til 8pm, and working next sunday til 6pm

Do we have a meeting point for the support team arranged then? Just so things are a bit more coordinated this time. :)

Well, it's all up in the air again.

Rayne has denied our slot.

Can we hunt any other time or should we just pull out?

Not very Scottish, I know, but we're all extremely pushed for time this year - and with the organisers being fastidious with rules, I don't think this is the competition for us, not this year anyway. :(

Back