WoF 2010: Team South Africa

I am ok for Main or Support as long as we don't take on the second entity's... ouch

Moved info to SA group

Last edited:
Definately think an earlier slot and next mob mix will be better.At least we made a good showing with resources available.I suggest we request a private forum for tactical discussion as well.Lets all pm any with south african connection and see if we can raise the numbers ;)

I am happy to go for the Drone Spawn at Jason Center though i did find a nice spawn at these coords, 70896, 74972 on a small north facing peninsular Gen 01 - 04

Like all the input, but for now if everyone can maybe remove all out ideas from the public forum and wait till we get a private forum going ;)

The SA Group here on EF is protected so feel free to post idea's there.

If we cannot get a private forum set up here I will get one organised on my site as soon as I can get it up.

Time slots available, lets get some inputs.

SAT 27 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time
1800 MA Time - 2 teams

SUN 28 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time
1100 MA Time

Time slots available, lets get some inputs.

SAT 27 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time
1800 MA Time - 2 teams

SUN 28 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time
1100 MA Time

SUN 0700 MA Time = 09:00 SA Time
SUN 1100 MA Time = 13:00 SA Time

Right?

If so I will be keen for those timeslots...

i prefer sat 1800

I am free anytime;)

Signing up

1.Full avatar name.
2.Vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself.
3.Anything the team should know about you, including availability.

1.Jason Pepto Amsterdam
2.As long as it isn't Morgan (nvm)
3.I'm a wierdo, just smile and wave

Jay asked me to join for the Bot hunt and it appears I am free that weekend

Like all the input, but for now if everyone can maybe remove all out ideas from the public forum and wait till we get a private forum going ;)

The SA Group here on EF is protected so feel free to post idea's there.

If we cannot get a private forum set up here I will get one organised on my site as soon as I can get it up.

Not that I have any malicious intent, but you have the capability and I think you guys n gals should !
Regards
Xaph :)

Not that I have any malicious intent, but you have the capability and I think you guys n gals should !
Regards
Xaph :)

right on ;)

:boxer: ok .. ok. i'm here.... Mir dragged me kicking and screaming. Not sure where i am needed.. maybe someone could catch me ingame and add me. Just blown most of my peds buying a sala set.

Your full avatar name : C'Nedra Neddy Drak'mar
Your vote for Captain : Ummm anyone except me
Anything the team should know about you, including availability : Available anytime, hunt anything - so long as the loot is good

Times:

The Saturday 18:00 slot Please!!:):)

Can add me aswell. Ill help with support where I can, No main team for this year as I refuse to hunt. Ill look at the paramedics again like last time if needed. O I dont even know if this is the right thread for it as im flooded with work and have no time and no patiance to go look for the correct one. Anyway contact me using PM as atleast then I will get a notify on my e-mail and will be able to respond faster.

Full name: Shiro Fopsie Kitsune
Leader: Some dude or dudet
About me: Meep

South Africa Score Card stage 1

score_card_-_south_africa.jpg

mmmm 47..... 20th possie... with the kiwi's just ahead of us.... :sniper: we're gonna have to get our butts into gear

Times:

The Saturday 18:00 slot Please!!:):)

Well frikk that Extreme place hates me or something. Just get Jay here to tell me when and where or PM me and I'll be there with bells on

We need to all get together to discuss Main and Support teams, strategy, time-slots etc....:scratch2:

i agree .. with such a diverse range of bots and locations .. it might be well worth a little preparation.

Good to see some of the old WoF people joining in again

Fopsie, we can use all the fappers we can get !

How about a Friday night team meeting else let me know what day and time will suit you.

Can we make it Saturday as I am working till 12pm this whole week?

Weekend nights are a bit tough for me :(

Getting the WOF night permission from the gf is hard enough :ahh:

Np anytime during the weekend suits me fine, but tonight and tomorrow I am working from 7pm-7am:(

How about sat / sun morning...

Sundays good for me, have some stuff to do on saturday

How about whenever this crappy download finishes

9am Sunday morning, at Fort Zeus.

If majority is happy, lets stick to it, there will always be someone that can not make it, RL takes priority.

I will try and talk to people as i get them online.

I will be there;)

Sure I will be able to make it ;)

Back