WoF 2010: Team South Africa

I may be alone on this... but I just feel that you get what you get...

'tis all.

I just want to have fun with fellow SAFricans... I do know that we are all investing time and effort to try to make it to the next round - which TBH I never think we will. But lets all just try and have a jol.

Tot later dan.

SA for the "All Time High"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!

Last edited:
wow putty and neddy speak code ;)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
DATE: 27th/28th February

START/FINISH POINT IS
Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant
Amethera 39480, 33930

One of the newer additions to Calypso, this is located inside a Falx LA, but it is safe to hang out here

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

OK, went to check this out.

Closest TP is Nate Valley (that I have at least) and will be a few lesser jumps to get to the co-ords. I would recommend jumping into the water, if you jump straight into the LA u going to become falx dinner.

Guns, armour and amount of ammo? More my support colleagues than everyone. PM if you prefer

I need to know guidelines to determine how much I'm going to have to depo here, and possibly tell the little lady that she need not expect anything 'special' for the Month of March :laugh:

Guns, armour and amount of ammo? More my support colleagues than everyone. PM if you prefer

I need to know guidelines to determine how much I'm going to have to depo here, and possibly tell the little lady that she need not expect anything 'special' for the Month of March :laugh:

PM Sent :D

Shot Gor. Gonna get "the look" from the little lady :laugh: but at least I can say I took part in WoF.

I might find out shortly what the new Boorum feel like :rofl:

Ok bought new pistol, rifle and rocket launcher:rocket:

What time are we all meeting and where?

Lets meet at least an hour before, so 19h00.

Support teams do not have to be at the start point at 20h00, so if we meet 19h00 we can make sure all teams are sorted and the support teams can go to their hunting location and wait till we give the go signal. No shooting before that, else it does not count for points.

It happen with one country in the past, was sad but extremely funny as well.

If you prefer to meet somewhere else - so that you do not have to waist ME to get there, we need to meet 18h45. The main team need to tp to the start point about 30 mins before start.

On another note, to our Sweden friends, if you post here, i will go and give a +rep to the last 10 people posted in your thread..

Hello Team South Africa.

Firstly, good luck for Stage 2: Heavy Metal. There's never been an all-bot Stage this early in the Tournament before, so for the first time all the teams get to show off their Bot-Slaying abilities.

Secondly:

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Sorry for being so late with this information; a week of no internet hasn't helped. All teams will have this notice posted in their team threads, please pass on the information to all your members. The Judges will be able to remind you of the locations and details.

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

Thanks for the update;) I will go check out the spawns this morning:eek:

Well played ,
Hope you all had as much fun as i did in this round.

As Major could gather from my Dodge skill, this is the first time I have gone hardcore bot hunting. Was good fun :)

Had a lot of fun except the disconnections I kept getting :mad:

And should of used by vigi for legion and trooper cause did battle ;)

I was a bit pissed after seeing the amount of peds we poured into ammo/decay and getting not even one global to show for it. Just to give you an idea of how many drone/miner/warior we killed... I ended up with nearly 300 blazar fragments afterward and I had to refine my ores two times because I was overloaded.

If I had spent the same peds on anything else I would have globalled a few times... is MA turning of loot on WOF mobs on purpose because they know we'll keep hunting anyway????

Sure looks like it:scratch2:

***moblist update*** permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, there has been some positive discussion with Land Owners, and as a result, the 8 and 7 point mobs are due to be changed. On recieving confirmation I will tell all teams in their threads, by wednesday (two days time) AT THE LATEST.

I am terribly sorry to anyone frustrated by the confusion, try running a major international event on 53kb/s

Thanks to all for your patience. All sorted soon.

Hurrikane

Stage 3: The Grind

Main:

Neconu: (Alpha and Above): 10 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Dominant and Above): 9 points

Formicacida: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Allophyl: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Neconu: (Dominant and Below): 6 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Guardian and Below): 5 points

Support:

Phasm: (Any Maturity):4 points

Armax: (Guardian and Above): 3 points

TskTsk: (Any Maturity): 2 points

Armax: (Provider and Below): 1 point

Bonus:

Igni/Pupugi/Diripi (Any Maturity): 25 points

(Yes, the Bug Swarm’s back:)); location to be announced)

Special thanks to the following LandOwners:

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary - OLA 21 - Formicacida
Marker @ 39055,47672

Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzinni - OLA 26 - Allophyl
Marker @ 27593,40317

Michael Ketch Arcanum - OLA 19 - Neconu
Marker @ 35276,26752

Donations from the LandOwners will be used by the WoF Organizers to get the SCAR Awards. Please show your appreciation for these generous LandOwners by visiting these fine Lands during your WoF Hunt :thumbup:

ROFLMAO

See what i ment about sending me a pm. fisrt time sins my post that have gotten a chance to get on the forum and already were @ Stage 3. anyway still dont have time to go read wtf is going on where and when. Sorry guys guess ill have to give 2010 a miss. GL with the fight

Completely missed the PM part of your post :ahh:
Does not mean you cant still help out ;)

So are sitting 20th out of 23 with a total of 130 :(

Round 3 we need a minimum of 215 just to get out of elimination section as it stands now :eek: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2332529-post37.html

Where is that ATH dammit :scratch2:

Scorecard - Round 2

score_card_-_south_africa_-_round_2.jpg

Like the mob list for round 3 :D

But my bday bash on the Saturday :( ... not sure mates will understand me playing games while they in the next room celebrating my bday :ahh:

Why dont we ask for one of the Sunday slots? ... seems loot is better then anyway;)

Anybody that can not make the
SUN 14 MAR 2010 - 0700 MA Time (9am SA time) slot?

Time good with me;)

That would b awesome, cause then I can make it :D

i think i am going to have to sit it out from here guys, the stage three mobs are just too much for me, and i suspect it will only get harder.

you all still have my support and my good luck wishes!

Helping out with fapping is just as important, it help us kill more mobs faster.

I am sure we can even give you a low level fap, if needed

Okay, so it is Wednesday already... so far not sure what attendance is going to be for Sunday morning :scratch2:

I could do the healing thing, but sadly that's about it financially this month.

I could also sweat the mobs you hunt :laugh:

I am definitely in, I have been saving my one gun specially for the next WOF round and can put together a couple hundred peds for ammo. I don't think I have the skills for main team but I will gladly go support again... I am looking forward to trying the phasm;)

Ok great. In February I came off a 24 month ISP contract that icluded throttling. Now it seems I have to pay extra to gain throttling so I have hit my cap. Gonna see about this throttling surplus charge otherwise I'm offline until next month

P.S. I use EF from work

Back