WoF 2010: Team South Africa

ill b there if all goes to plan

just got to get the wife and kids to go do something
otherwise im there like fred bear
:yay:

Wow our best round yet lots of globals for main and support team:yay:

Big thanks to all who made it and a very big thanks to our friend James from Brutal Redux who cam to help us with support;)

:lolup: a liitle gift from the Allo :yay:

Wow our best round yet lots of globals for main and support team:yay:

Agreed :D Was good hunt today... thanks James for helping the support ;)

Ok, i did not read through all the rules, stage 3 is 3 rounds, at least 2 more matches for us.
In 2 weeks time, same mobs.

Maybe we'll win yet ? Thanks to all for the fun hunt.Even shot my first malcruentor

Same mobs next week... hmmmm

Will C'nedra be available? else I will go support;)

Awesome BlueIce;) ... pm Majorputty with your HP, Evade, Hit & Dmg stats as well as armor and weapons you use and we will find a spot for you:D

Lets start early, post here what slot will suit you and who is in.

SAT 27 MAR 2010
1400 MA Time
1800 MA Time
2200 MA Time

SUN 28 MAR 2010
0700 MA Time
1100 MA Time

I vote for either of the Sunday slots;) ... and I am cool for either support or main

I vote for either of the Sunday slots;) ... and I am cool for either support or main

Same here, last Sunday worked out well for us :D

score_card_-_south_africa_48800.jpg

From all the response i got, i have booked us for
SUN 28 MAR 2010 0700 MA Time (09h00 SA time)

Hope it suits everybody.

Let me know if you can make it, so we can plan the teams.

I will b there :D

I am there of course:handgun:

Hi guys, well as usual MA's crappy patching has messed up my installation... and there is no ways i am going over my bandwidth again to re-download everything. So unless someone can gooi me a copy on dvd i'm pretty much out of it till next month. Gratz on the good score in the last round :yay: and if im not around on Sunday, i'll be rooting for u :beerchug:

I also really want to go support team this round;) .... ps Neddy have you tried the fix update tool?

Cmon guys & gals if we can get enough people together we can move up a few slots on Sunday:yay:

:yay::yay::D got someone to fix it for me.. and prelim testing seems to show no problems.. so i guess i'm available for main ;)

So its Major, Neddy, Goreon & Mir for main...

And Me, Slip, Slaine and Gladdy so far for support anyone else wanna join the party????

Sorry guys for the short notice but i cant make it today.

What a run... started off very well on necuno and then when we went to get the other mobs on the list :scratch2: :confused: :(

Loot turned crappy and we just managed (with 4 minutes to spare) to get globals on all mobs when Major and Neddy finally globaled on allo's :eek:

But was still fun :wtg: Thanks to everyone that made it!

Round 3.3 is 10 / 11 April?

We started on armax and loot sucked from the get go lol.... tried phasm but we strugled to much to kill them and only managed the small global on armax:(

Afterward I went ambu hunting with my remaining ammo and managed to recover most of my losses:wtg:

Ps... note to self ... get a bigger gun:)

Thanks for everyone that participated;)... I know a lot of people had scheduling conflicts or pc problems, thanks to all who managed to make it.

One more round to go lets give it our all:yay:

Well played guy and girl.
We did well with only 3 people in the main team, the switching mobs might have been a bad move, but gave us an extra 40 var boost, plus whatever the mob's points was.

With all this it gave us a good idea for the next match and future matches...

So we learn....

;)

I will book the Sunday 09h00 slot for us.

Back